• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:00 pm
i have no idea what you said catgirl... ninja but it scared me  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:27 pm
mangacatgirl
http://www.putfile.com/ might work.

Thanks ^_^

It's a little late for me to record anything now, I'll have something up tomorrow.  

Trish the Stalker

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:14 am
LaBelleIsolde
mangacatgirl

Thanks ^_^

It's a little late for me to record anything now, I'll have something up tomorrow.
I will also have to post it tommrow, and that's only if I can find a program that will redord my voice... anybody have any suggestions? I would use sound recorder if I wasn't on a Mac.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:50 am
MrJimmy
LaBelleIsolde
mangacatgirl

Thanks ^_^

I will also have to post it tommrow, and that's only if I can find a program that will redord my voice... anybody have any suggestions? I would use sound recorder if I wasn't on a Mac.

Sorry, I don't know any MAC progz because I don't use MAC. sweatdrop  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

shramin

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:51 am
mangacatgirl
MrJimmy
LaBelleIsolde
mangacatgirl

Thanks ^_^

crying my mic doesnt work on my dads laptop.. its gonna take me a while to get my voice down... crying

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:56 am
shram
mangacatgirl
MrJimmy
LaBelleIsolde
mangacatgirl

Thanks ^_^

crying my mic doesnt work on my dads laptop.. its gonna take me a while to get my voice down... crying
This thread will pull through until a better time when we can all record our voces!  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

shramin

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:00 am
MrJimmy
shram
mangacatgirl
MrJimmy
LaBelleIsolde
mangacatgirl

Thanks ^_^

This thread will pull through until a better time when we can all record our voces!

just link it to the directory so people can post it when they can

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:04 am
yeah...i just went over my video clips on youtube and i've realized that my voice is hideous and that the whole mystery thing is definately the right choice for me....but good luck to all of you biggrin  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:15 am
Alarias
yeah...i just went over my video clips on youtube and i've realized that my voice is hideous and that the whole mystery thing is definately the right choice for me....but good luck to all of you biggrin

Hahaha! xd That's not fair. xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:37 am
mangacatgirl
Alarias

yeah...but...ya know....yeah  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:46 am
Alarias
mangacatgirl
Alarias

Okay that's it, when I get my voice recorded, I'm going to yell at Ala and tell her to post!  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:49 am
MrJimmy
Alarias
mangacatgirl
Alarias

Okay that's it, when I get my voice recorded, I'm going to yell at Ala and tell her to post!

oh no you're not!! xp *crosses arms over chest*  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:06 am
Hey... Do you guys remember back in the day when McDonald's had that contest to win... what was it like... 5 thousand dollars or something (I forget the prize, as I did not win it), and you'd go to McDonald's and get this vinyl record. You'd go home and play it and they would sing the McDonald's menu song, and if they messed up the song on the record then you didn't win... if they said it right then you had a chance at the prize, as long as you could say the whole song without messing up?

I found an old recording of me saying the menu song really fast without messing up sweatdrop Oddly I sound slightly lower pitched (slightly) when concentrating and talking fast without breathing (often). sweatdrop I was listening to it just now and I was like " eek wow I can talk fast"  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:10 am
mangacatgirl
Hey... Do you guys remember back in the day when McDonald's had that contest to win... what was it like... 5 thousand dollars or something (I forget the prize, as I did not win it), and you'd go to McDonald's and get this vinyl record. You'd go home and play it and they would sing the McDonald's menu song, and if they messed up the song on the record then you didn't win... if they said it right then you had a chance at the prize, as long as you could say the whole song without messing up?

I found an old recording of me saying the menu song really fast without messing up sweatdrop Oddly I sound slightly lower pitched (slightly) when concentrating and talking fast without breathing (often). sweatdrop I was listening to it just now and I was like " eek wow I can talk fast"

heh, no i don't remember any contest like that sweatdrop  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:13 am
Alarias
mangacatgirl

heh, no i don't remember any contest like that sweatdrop
I am intrigued, upload, or die trying?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas