Ok, Are you sane?
35%
 35%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 65

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:05 pm
KotariZythynn
ok @_@;
i have it saved on a separate layer already (but it has that blue criscross swim top thingy whatever its called on it o_o)

and good news I just took my last Regents today (if you dont know what they are, theyre these new york state mandatory standardized tests that are really annoying.)
That means.. i can now actually WORK on the pictures instead of like dying and trying to study. XD

new people added to teh waiting list

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:15 pm
The commission for LadiSilver fox it done :p Next up is [Boba]!
You can see the commission on the finished list in the second post domokun  

KotariZythynn

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:03 am
Oh wow, your stuff is great!

-Yours/other person's name (the gaia name): [ Terra ]
-A picture of the avatar you want drawn: My current avatar please but you can skip the plushies if you like in which case it would be:
User Image
-Anything you may want changed about the avatar: Like I said above, the plushies don't have to be included.
-Style: Your regualr style, full body, CG.
-The pose you want to be drawn: Any pose will do really. As for a description... uh... hippie, relaxed, laid back, day dreamer...
-Anything else that may help me: Not that I can think of. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:50 am
:p okiedoke!

Edit:

Finished [Boba]'s commission :p
(link will be posted shortly)

Next up: Ritz_Freak  

KotariZythynn

[Help]_[Spooked]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:13 am
Do my eyes decieve me or does that say Free chibi sketch??

I'll take one of them please. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:02 am
xD you were added to the waiting list.

I jumped around a little cuz I'm waiting for a reply to a PM from Ritz, and hopefully I can pick up the pace a tad. xD  

KotariZythynn

xPyroxClasticx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:39 pm
<3 your art, I shall so be ordering eventually, tho I'll have to save up and also I'm so going to wait for the list to die down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:35 pm
Ok, lol.

Ritz's is done =p

OMG time to do two for Sanz-san xD  

KotariZythynn

xPyroxClasticx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:08 pm
Mrow, do you accept trades for art? (I'm getting some letters soon, and would you do me some art for them?) June letters, tho you'd only be able to get one, and I'd keep it sealed for you?

*just offers*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:43 pm
=p sure, but it may take a few days..
right now im up to sanz's and some auction i was in started the other day and was ABed in an hour crying ; so I have to draw that picture too. but im getting through them xD and the auction one is almost lined (which means its like 75% done for me since i cg quickly)
heres a SS.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/TehLissness/AuctionWIP.jpg  

KotariZythynn

xPyroxClasticx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:45 pm
very pretty, well I'd have to wait til the list died down a little anyway *grin* and I'll go average market price pretty much for the sealed letter or I can open it and give you a specific item if you'd like it matters not to me.I sent off my money today, so I hope to have it by the end of the week...and I need to think of what I'd want anyway...all three of them run about 9.5 k right now, so take you pick. *nod nod* and I could throw in the extra 500 to make ten k even to get the two cgs, (even tho they're prolly going to be 3/4 shots) mer? <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:16 pm
xPyroxClasticx
very pretty, well I'd have to wait til the list died down a little anyway *grin* and I'll go average market price pretty much for the sealed letter or I can open it and give you a specific item if you'd like it matters not to me.I sent off my money today, so I hope to have it by the end of the week...and I need to think of what I'd want anyway...all three of them run about 9.5 k right now, so take you pick. *nod nod* and I could throw in the extra 500 to make ten k even to get the two cgs, (even tho they're prolly going to be 3/4 shots) mer? <3

whatever you want xD I'm flexible.  

KotariZythynn

xPyroxClasticx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:17 am
KotariZythynn
xPyroxClasticx

whatever you want xD I'm flexible.

Lol, you're awesome is what cha are. <3 *nod nod* I have to run tho, but I'll be back on later today, *nod nod*in about three hours time tops. Lol. I wonder when my letter'll get there? *ponders*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:31 am
Wow... such a long line. ._.;;

Well, once (if) you get the time for me, I would love to be drawn!

Clothing: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Just keep in mind that the hair spikes on the top and side don't actually show when the hat is worn; it was a tektek glitch)
Pose: Anything with an air of juvenile mischief. ^^
Style: Chibi, in CG.
Total Cost for Me: 1,000 gold.

(That's a bit of a chart for my own reference, as well.)  

Dexandre

xPyroxClasticx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:29 pm
*points to self* I got my scarf! WHEEEE  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items