Chamaiin's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:07 pm
His head tilted backwards, Indawo walked up the side of a grass-covered hill, his gaze fixed on the large fruit tree that sat at the summit, large round apples hanging from it's branches. He could do with a bite to eat, after the long afternoon he'd just spent roaming about. After all, the stallion was just as liable to feel hungry as anyone else, right? Thus, the appearance of the fruit tree was most beneficial  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:18 pm
Standing around made her tired. The mare wanted to chew on something, sniffing the air above, she could smell an apple tree nearby. Smiling, she thought of big juicy apples she can munch on. Here I come! Trotting over, she could see them, just dangling and the light breeze made them spin. Awnae looked for the best one she could see. As the wind blew a bit harder, an apple broke of the branch and fell to the ground. Quickly running towards it, she grabbed it with her mouth and ran. Suddenly doing a sharp turn and she ended up being right in front of the huge tree. The smell of it was just amazing. Nothing better than the smell of apples in the afternoon.  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:56 pm
Focused as he was on the apple tree ahead of him, Indawo would have to be a blind beetle to not notice the sudden appearance of the mare; at first, he was taken aback; he'd been wanting a solitary apple munch, and the fact there was another present kind of muddled that plan. But then, after he'd stared for a moment, he realized that there was no reason he still couldn't enjoy an apple. Squaring his shoulders, he trotted the rest of the way up the hill, nodded at the mare politely, then nabbed an apple of his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:01 am
A stallion appeared and seems to want a apple. As he got closer and grabbed one too. She smiled and nickered to him. "Well hello to you." The mare then trotted towards a patch of grass which were very green. Grabbing the grass, she chewed on it. Trotting back over to the tree, she looked up at an apple, which was green instead of red. This one just reminded her of the grass she was eating.  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:55 am
Since his mouth was full of apple, all that Indawo did in response to the greeting was nod his head pleasantly, then chow down on the apple. It wasn't a very big apple, so it really didn't take long to eat it, anyway. "Good afternoon to you, Ma'am; lovely day for an apple, eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:37 pm
"Yes. A wonderful day for a nice big apple." She replied. This male was her third male that she've seen an image on it's rump, or was it the second only. She couldn't remember, but she knew it was 2nd or 3rd. "What brings you out here today?" Awnae said before realising he has wings. They were shining in the sun, and she couldn't keep her eyes off of them.  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:02 am
Shrugging his shoulders, Indawo leaned over to nab a mouthful of grass, chewing it slowly, and then swallowing it. "Just wandering around, got hungry, saw the tree, decided to get a bite; nothing excessively complicated. How about you?" As he spoke, he was aware of the mare's gaze on his wings, causing him to sigh inwardly; yet another instance of those horrid thing attracting attention!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:43 pm
As he was don speaking, she shook her head and looked at him instead of his wings now. "Oh no, smelt apple here, so I guess I wanted one at the moment. By the way, your wings are nice." Smiling at the stallion, another apple fell to the ground, quickly trotting over to grab it, she started to chew on it slowly. Apples here are very good.. She though to herself. Remembering that they didn't know each other yet. "I almost forgot, my name is Awnaety, just use Awnae please." Nodding at him before staring at another apple up in the tree.  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:14 pm
"I see..well, the apples here certainly taste nice." Smiling politely, Indawo crunched up another mouthful of grass, then decided to follow the mare's example and take another apple. "And they provide a decent dose of energy, too, which is quite nice. Oh, and I'm called Indawo." He didn't comment on the wing thing at all, deciding that the best way to ignore them was to just...not talk about them; and as he was very sensitive about them, not talking about them was easy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:47 am
"Nice to meet you." Awnae bowed and then started to trot away towards the river. "Going to get a drink of water...want to come?" The mare wanted at least a little bit of company, of course if he didn't want to, she could alwas get Dawati, her familiar. He seemed a little uneasy about his wings, but Awnae didn't want to say anything about it if he wasn't going to say anything back about her comment on his wings. She left it for him to decide, if he didn't want to come, then he won't. If he did, then he would follow her. Trotting off, the mare smelt the air again and smiled. Water is fresh... Taking a quick sip, she looked back to where she came from and tried to see if she could see Indawo.  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:58 am
"Hrm..." Well, there didn't seem to be any harm in Awnae, and he WAS thirsty...so Indawo decided he might as well. "I could probably do with a drink, perhaps even a swim; after all, wandering around can be pretty draining work." Smiling slightly, the stallion turned and headed off in the direction Awnae had gone in; she certainly knew the area better than he did!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:44 am
After a few months of living on the land, it wasn't too hard to travel no more. Unlike her aunt, she could navigate pretty well around these areas. "Well, glad that you decided to join me." Taking another sip, but a long one. It was good, fresh water and even if the water fal was far away, you could still here it. That was the place where most on the unis would be, although you rarely ever see any.  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:27 am
"Meh, I"m not as rabidly socialpathic as some." Indawo even managed to deliver the somment with a straight face, which was rather surprising. Still, he'd just eaten, so he was consequently in a good mood. Lowering his head to the water, he took a long, cool drink, a satisfied smile on his face. Now THIS was good water... "So, do you live in this area, then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:15 pm
Lifting her head from the water, she smiled. "I live in the forest." Nodding. "How about you? Where do you live?" Awnae looked at the markings on him, polkadots and a funny animal on his rump. An animal Awnae has never seen before, but judging by the looks of it, she knew it was an animal. "Very nice image you have their." Pointing with her nose to the animal thing on him  

Alice says RAWR

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces