Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:19 am
"Well there's a break through. I didn't think you could talk very much," Raven said to Celestial almost laughing. "I love living for ever...do you know how much history we will get to watch in the making? And you won't be alone...that's what everyone else is here for...and there are some of us that are very beautiful to be with......" Raven said trailing off as she thought about the most beautiful vampire she had ever met. He ended up being staked by a bounty hunting human in the end, but he was beautiful and Raven had loved him. "No one said you hated other vampires Celestial...it's just the way you act that makes it seem like you do. Oh and don't apologize for saying your sorry all the time...it shows submissivness, and that's a good thing to have in a clan."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:28 pm
"Umm... Ok." she said to Raven. She then hurried to her class and there was no one in the classroom. She started to cry.  

` m a i i

RickDavis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:24 pm
Jon then looked at the clock in the hallway. "Ten minutes," he said to himself. "No one's here so I'll go to my class." Jon walked down the hall a bit and walked into his class. He saw Celestial in a desk crying. He thought nothing of it at the time. Jon seated himself in the back of the class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:35 pm
Raven didn't need to go to class, she had already learned all these classes when she was human, but out of sheer curiosity about the humans that were going to this school she went anway. Celestail had taken off to her class rather quickly and Raven thought there was something odd about her, so now she had nothing to do but go to class. So Raven walked down the hall and took the stairs down to computer lab 116 where she was supposed to have a website building class. She was the first one there so she took the computer in the farthest corner from the door and sat down to wait.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:18 am
"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry.." she said. "I'll be going." she said in a smile. Tears were in her eyes but not streaming down her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:42 am
Raven had nothing to do but wait for a happless human to enter. She had planned not to pay attention in any of her classes anyway, so that could make for a very long day. "I wonder what Celestial and Jonathan are up to," Raven thought to herself for amusement.

((Hey guys....if possible could you stop posting your sigs with your replies?))  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RickDavis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:46 am
"Why are you going?" Jonathon asked Celestial. "This is your first class isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:29 pm
Finally a bell rang somewhere in the hall and a bunch of humans came flooding into the room, flipping lights on as they came, completely oblivious to Raven. Not everyone was human though, there were two other vampires in the class too only Raven didn't know them and didn't bother to converse with them. A few minutes later a teacher walked in and the class began. "Oh joy.....it's not bad enough that I want to bite something right now, but I have to sit here for another 25 minutes," Raven thought to herself as she turned her computer on and started to search the web.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:55 pm
"Hm? I'm fine! I'll be going... To kill time!" Celestial said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:13 pm
"Okay...." Jon said. "I'm going too. With just me here, God knows what will happen." He then gets up and walks out the door after Celestial, but turns the other way and heads towards the library looking for a snack...  

RickDavis

` m a i i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:48 am
This time Celestial went to a different classroom where no one dared to enter. She went in and sat at a desk and began to cry again. I'm nothing but a disgrace she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:28 am
25 minutes later Raven was completely bored and very annoyed. She had a 45 minute break in between this class and her next so she headed to the library to see if anyone interesting was there. When she arrived and walked in, all she found was Jonathon and the librarian inside. "Can my day get any better than this?" Raven said to herself sarcastically. "Of all the people to keep running into, it has to be him," she said as she headed for the fiction section.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RickDavis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:34 am
Jon was reading a novel on supposedly true vampire attacks. Haha, they think we do that! He looked up out of his reading and saw Raven walking around some shelves. He stopped reading and got up out of the seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:59 pm
Raven browsed the shelves and hoped that Jonathon didn't notice she was there, unfortunatley she had no such luck. As she turned at the end of the row she heard him get out of his seat. "What is he up to now?" Raven thought to herself as she continued to look for a book. "Oh, here we go...Cirque Du Freak....sounds interesting," Raven muttered to herself as she took a book down from the shelf and went to sit on the floor at the of the row.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RickDavis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:47 pm
Jon saw Raven look towards him. He made eye contact. He walked towards her and said "Hey Raven. What's goin on?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff