Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:07 pm
Charlie kneeled to help the man. "are you alright?" She asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:13 pm
((Sorry, Ritz. I already beat you to it. sweatdrop ))  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:19 pm
blue_green
((Sorry, Ritz. I already beat you to it. sweatdrop ))
((Opps)) Well then, Charlie still asks him if hes okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:10 am
Brady heard his alarm go off. He slamed the clock to the ground. "I hate clocks." He said as he got up and went to the shower. After his shower he got dressed and went to see what he had to do for Dragon. "Let's see, go get food. Milk, flour, eggs, cheese, and 5 pounds of beef. Great I go shopping while a lower class henchmen goes to kill a bunch of people. Oh well."  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:20 am
Waving once over his shoulder, like a salute, Xander didn't even look back. Charlie heard him muttering something but the words were unintelligible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:26 am
Charlie ignored the man. "So what are you running from?" She asked Chet.  

Ritz_Freak

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:30 am
Brady was walking down the street with the food when he saw a small round silver robot. "Man tech is strange" He said as he walked back to Dragons hideout.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:41 am
When he reached the next alley Xander flopped backward onto the wall and drew a cigarette from his vest. After the irritation of running into that little ball he was feeling surly and needed the nicotine to cool down. As he lifted it to his lips he saw a kid in a suit walking toward him from the direction he'd encountered the other two. "What's up with all the kids these days?" he wondered. "They wear suits and get up before their parents do." Deciding to have a little fun he waited until the kid was close and then calmly rested his hand against his chest with the index finger pointing at the tip of the cigarette. "Mornin'." he muttered as the small beam of superheated oxygen extended from his finger to the tip of the cigarette. "How many kids get to see stuff like that I wonder?" he thought with a self-satisfied tone.  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:47 am
Charlie rolled her eyes. "what is it with this guy?" She wondered aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:48 am
"Morning" Brady replied as he saw the man shot fire from his finger. "So you can heat the air to make fire, nice."  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:00 am
Brady's calm acceptance of his ability didn't improve his mood but he didn't seem like a bad kid so Xander decided to keep his cool for a little longer. "It's not as easy as it looks." he said as he puffed small clouds of smoke. "It takes a lot of effort to do something like that." The cigarette wasn't doing anything for him so he tossed it into the street. "You seem almost accustomed to that sort of thing kid. Does someone you know have some kind of trick up their sleeve?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:03 am
"No one I know has tht skill, but My eye sees things no one can see. I saw the air turn red before the flame appered." said Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:06 am
"You saw even the heat before it was enough to burn something?" Xander asked, intrigued, as he'd yet to encounter another person who was different from others. "Can you tell if I'm doing anything now?" Gently he moved his hand in a figure-eight and left a flash of heat at each end and the center.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:38 am
"Yes, you made a figure 8 and you heated up the air at the ends of the figure and right in the center." Said Brady with a big toothy grin. "And you, girl who said "What is it with this guy" be careful what you say. I'm not just a kid you know"  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:42 am
Charlie smiled. "Sorry, I don't see people like you often." She said.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff