Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Information, release dates, rumors, ect.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:30 pm
Organization XIII No.13
What's the Keyblade war?

well if u saw the video my guess its a war with all the key blade wielders fight or something  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:53 am
the next kingdom hearts game is already set for the ds  

Wang--Chung

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:24 pm
Agent_Shakezula
the next kingdom hearts game is already set for the ds
=/ nope, its not....you must have had missleading information...kh3 is for the ps3...it has been confirmed by the creators....mabe your thinking of a remake  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:11 pm
so will KH3 be for the playstation 2 or just 3? if so...i need real cash.  

Zero_maverickhunter

Greenk4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:09 am
They already said it'll be for the PS2. (Being as the PS3 sucks where it stands now.) besides they can make so much more money by selling it on the PS2 anyways (being everyone owns one.) a KH for the Ds would definatly be a new twist as long as it IS NOT a Chain of Memories 2. THAT would ANGER ME beyond all normal reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:16 pm
Wow were did u get ur infomation? anyway its good to know oh this might be how the third game cover may look like!!!
User Image  

follower45

mohawkflip12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:23 am
bob evil1
Organization XIII No.13
What's the Keyblade war?

well if u saw the video my guess its a war with all the key blade wielders fight or something

actually its not,its where the key blade makers/chasers fought...REALLY!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:26 am
Greenk4
They already said it'll be for the PS2. (Being as the PS3 sucks where it stands now.) besides they can make so much more money by selling it on the PS2 anyways (being everyone owns one.) a KH for the Ds would definatly be a new twist as long as it IS NOT a Chain of Memories 2. THAT would ANGER ME beyond all normal reason.

THANK U FOR TELLING ME ITS FOR THE PS2 BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD
THE PS3...OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen  

mohawkflip12

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:34 pm
follower45
Wow were did u get ur infomation? anyway its good to know oh this might be how the third game cover may look like!!!
User Image

So Sora looks like that in the 3rd one? hmm its like a sora and roxas combonation hmm i dont know if i like it or not its kool but weird hmm idk -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:30 pm
mohawkflip12
Greenk4

THANK U FOR TELLING ME ITS FOR THE PS2 BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD
THE PS3...OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen
sorry, but it is for PS3.......=/ the game creators allready confirmed it would be because they figure the ps2 has outlived its days such as the other systems......there moveing on with the new system....

allthough youcan look forward to kh re: com for ps2 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:50 am
*dances around cos i got a ps3 for xmas 06*

it'd make sense to make it for ps2 since ... the ps3 is worth serious cash... but think about it.. after a while, the ps3 will get lower and lower until it's affordable.. and since the kh was made during around 1999 and then sold around 2002, it takes about 3 - 4 years to create the game...

and if you didn't get that here's what i meant:

if the ps3 is marked 600 right now and kh3 is being made as we type right now, within.... 3-5 years, the ps3 should be affordable ( look at the ps2! it was like what... 250.. now it's slimmer and 125 ( where i live now anywayrs )! ) along with square titles such as ff XIII and kh3! darn those smart people...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:20 pm
if at the end of KH2,it showed sora with a note from the king,And i saw the teaser for KH3,it was tottaly different,it's like sora is not even going to be in KH3,Can anyone tell me if sora is gonna be in KH3 please  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

ItsB34Rs

4,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:38 pm
it would be realy cool if it came out for the wii and then you would not getr stuck with the same old moves as the older games  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:16 pm
i hope it come out soon i can wait  

jeramy5073

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:36 pm
Putting it for te PS3 was a stupid Mistake for Squaresoft. The PS2 is selling WAY better now than the PS3 Ever will. (It's quite sad really.) I'd prefer it for PS2. They're gonna lose out on a Bit of money. (QUITE a bit.)  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games