Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Speculation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:43 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Shadiko
Alright. My theroy is that this is Sora Riku And Kiari In a past life.
Has anyone thought they could've been ancestors of Sora, Riku, and Kairi.
hey not at all ive actaully thought about that... but i think that they arent in the past but are one of the first to get a keyblade ...or in a sense the elders of the keyblades... the keepers of the keys... and it is possible that the last guy in the SE in KHII is a chaser of sort of keyblades .. this could make for him to meet up with sora because maybe at one point he weild a strong keyblade that may have belong or he has been searching for, but in the process the elder or keepers or trying to protect the keyblade from the guy, for if he held a strong keyblade he may be the destroyer of world as the prohicy((sry dont know how to spell it)).. so far that is what i have in mind on what the game may be about if not its completly different from this ... but it does give the basics of a the game... also we learn why sora and the others were chosen... but leaving us at a cliffhanger on who the elders or keepers are  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:55 pm
one thing that is very interesting and confusing is the keyblade wars and who were or are in them and why do ansem know so much as well as how does Xehanort open the door to his world and entered the darkness... many questions unanswered and i would like to find a solid theorum on them if not some source  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Cubic Incendia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:01 pm
well all i know for sure is that they are definately not sora, riku, and kairi. i think there is some legend with a long generations of key blade masters

i dont think they are blood relatives, but if you want to think figuratively then yeah, they could be ancestors of sora, riku, and kairi
i just find it odd that there are two boys and a girl, it doesnt always have to be that way, does it?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:49 pm
AK2Pi
well all i know for sure is that they are definately not sora, riku, and kairi. i think there is some legend with a long generations of key blade masters

i dont think they are blood relatives, but if you want to think figuratively then yeah, they could be ancestors of sora, riku, and kairi
i just find it odd that there are two boys and a girl, it doesnt always have to be that way, does it?
well would you rather have them all be guys?? stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

DNAngel-Dark-luver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:45 pm
cool i luv kingdom hearts!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:40 pm
Here is a site with a bunch of KHII info you guys may like smile
Kingdom Hearts III Stuffs xD  

Ritual Noise

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:30 pm
miss camella
much is apprecated miss camella cool your finding help me in what im trying to say... bascilly everything mention in that theory is what im thinking anbout but there are thing ii would like to add but are really minor and have no impact on the story line... oh and your awsome heart xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:35 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
miss camella
much is apprecated miss camella cool your finding help me in what im trying to say... bascilly everything mention in that theory is what im thinking anbout but there are thing ii would like to add but are really minor and have no impact on the story line... oh and your awsome heart xd

Woah lol thanks. blaugh redface 3nodding heart  

Ritual Noise

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:47 pm
miss camella
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
miss camella

i love your signature  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Shadiko
hey not at all ive actaully thought about that... but i think that they arent in the past but are one of the first to get a keyblade ...or in a sense the elders of the keyblades... the keepers of the keys... and it is possible that the last guy in the SE in KHII is a chaser of sort of keyblades .. this could make for him to meet up with sora because maybe at one point he weild a strong keyblade that may have belong or he has been searching for, but in the process the elder or keepers or trying to protect the keyblade from the guy, for if he held a strong keyblade he may be the destroyer of world as the prohicy((sry dont know how to spell it)).. so far that is what i have in mind on what the game may be about if not its completly different from this ... but it does give the basics of a the game... also we learn why sora and the others were chosen... but leaving us at a cliffhanger on who the elders or keepers are

"(-)". . . . Not too but in but i heard them to be called chasers
Meaning "Someone who fashions metal objects"

Keys are metal arent they . . . . "

NOTE: this a Quote from A guy named Erwin

Nerd Face HEHEHEHE------> (["]-["])  

Pingu Ka

DNAngel-Dark-luver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:17 pm
wow cool blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:04 pm
Darkest_death god
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
Shadiko

"(-)". . . . Not too but in but i heard them to be called chasers
Meaning "Someone who fashions metal objects"

Keys are metal arent they . . . . "

NOTE: this a Quote from A guy named Erwin

Nerd Face HEHEHEHE------> (["]-["])
i have lso read that qoute in many forums too and thats where the base of my speculation started, its also in dictionary.com and the wikipedia... so it can mean many thing in that sense but imagine that the elders are the chasers too or a rogue chaser in sense confused  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:02 pm
[ Mad Hatter ]
I'm going to be depressed if Sora, Riku, Kairi and the others aren't in this...

me too...they at least show more that Kairi and Sora are together  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:23 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
miss camella
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
miss camella

i love your signature

thanks very much  

Ritual Noise

Loxagn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:51 am
An interesting theory is that there is a new threat to the worlds, not from the darkness or the Twilight this time, but from the Light. Forgive me if my memory's off a bit, but wasn't one of the main points of Riku's story 'The Darkness can be a powerful force of good if used by the right person'? Well, bouncing off that, it logically follows that Light is helpful, but if abused, can become a force of evil.
Ansem's Reports from KHII state that life has three elements, the Heart, the Body, and the Soul. The Heart, mostly dealt with in KHI as the Heartless, appears to be an entity of Darkness. The Body, or more specifically Nobodies, are beings that are 'in-between, begrudged by both darkness and light' (quoted from Ansem Report 13), or Twilight.
But what of the Soul? More often than not, souls are portrayed as being the essence of Light. What if it's not Xehanort's 'darkness' we have to worry about now, but his 'light'? Or, better yet, the three soldiers are soldiers of Light, and consequently our new villains?
To me, that desert plain looks an awful lot like it would be a realm of the 'negative' side of light.
Also, we're all probably aware that Xehanort, minus the X, anagrams into 'No Heart', or 'Another'. It also becomes 'Tan Hero'.
Well, who do we know that has a tan so deep that he's almost orange? Exactly.
Perhaps Xehanort's remainder will be the new hope for the worlds? If that is the case, then Riku will probably be an extremely important character, possibly taking the place of Sora.
Gah, my head hurts... gonk  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games