Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:09 pm
Trista saw Craven run in, chased by some tall guy. She eyed them suspiciously for a few moments and then shrugged, going back to eating the food in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:11 pm
Zack left to return to the gym while Craven found something to eat. She gave Trista a small wave before entering the kitchen area to talk to the Mess hall workers.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:16 pm
This time, Trista waved back at Craven. Does she have special connections or something with the school? I remember students are not allowed back there unless granted permission...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:18 pm
Craven wore a scowl as she exited the kitchen. "I'm not the maid I just help out so clean it up yourself." She growled to the workers then grabbed some food from the counter.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:47 am
Trista took out her class schedule from her pocket and glanced at her morning classes. Hm...I only have one tutor all morning: Magic. Well, that's going to be fun, considering that none of my magic teachers have ever taught me anything. She glanced over at the instructor's name. Professor Delora? She's probably not any good...

She finished off the last few bites of food and headed back to her room. When she entered her room, she noticed the concealed envelope on her desk. She flipped through the first few pages, not looking at anything in particular. Then, suddenly, she stopped.

"Professor Delora: Level 7 demon magic, only teach on a one-on-one basis...one of the best teachers in the school"

Level 7 magic...I wonder how much she had to study to pass those exams. I barely passed the Level 3 exams. Well, father did say he was picking the best for me. Never thought he was this good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:47 am
Name:Celestial/Kairi
Kairi: 1000
Grade: 10th
Race: Goddesss of War/Angels
Personality: A really kind girl. But when it comes to hurting her friends, Kairi comes out and she's a whole different person.
History: Kairi, was a goddess of war when demons and other creatures ruled the world or really... A LONG time ago. She came close to wiping the demon race out but died from a curse. Celestial was just a 4 year old girl when she revived her. Celestial didn't know until she was 10 years old, a voice came to her head. That was Kairi. When she was 5 years old, Celestial's parents abandoned her and that's when she found out, she was a goddess of angels.
Weapons: Kairi, a staff with a blade at the end, a sword, ribbon blades.
Appearnce:
Celestial: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kairi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dorm: 17 with a roomate  

` m a i i

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:37 am
Craven sighed walking to her first class of the day. She only had three classes to attend, but she still hated it. 'Wonder if we got any new students?'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:36 am
"Shoot. Shoot. Shoot! I'm gonna be late to my first class!" Kurai mumbled as she scrambled out of bed throwing on her clothes and armor. "What's my first class, Ronin?" The wolf held the class schedule in his mouth, but he didn't move to give it to her. "Bring it over here! I don't have time for this!" Kurai stalked towards her pet jumping on him and pinning him to the ground. "Give me that, you blasted wolf," she muttered yanking at the paper.

His jaw let go of the paper. Kurai looked at the saliva-covered paper. 'Oh, how wonderful... Nothing like Fighting to wake me up... Shoot! I forgot about breakfast!' she thought. Grabbing her sword, she flung the door open and ran out with Ronin chasing after her. Kurai had read the name of the teacher quickly and noticed it was a man named Zack. She put that behind her bounding into the Mess Hall. She found a plate of food scarfing it down.  

BlackRose5243

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:51 am
Craven jumps to the side as Kurai and her pet wolf go flying past her. 'Woah shes fast. Now to give Zack the papers he wanted.' She sighed walking toward the gym.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:24 pm
Kurai glanced at the clock noting it was about twenty minutes until her first class. She leaned back in her chair making it stand on its back legs using her own legs to steady herself. She was humming to herself and wasn't paying attention to her surroundings.

A woman came up behind her slamming her forward in her seat. "The chairs are meant to stay on all four legs. Keep them that way, youkai(demon)." The woman left leaving behind a stunned Kurai. 'Dang, woman...' Kurai thought.  

BlackRose5243

` m a i i

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:56 pm
Celestial had finished her classes already and went to her dorm and transformed so no one would see her. "Hey Kairi.. Goddess of war..." Celestial said and Kairi flew out the window and sat on top of the school with her wings spread. "Hello Celestial, goddess of angels!" Kairi said. Kairi's voice was different and her clothes were pure white with very long hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:28 pm
Trista stepped out from Magic class, completely exhausted. Glancing at the clock on the classroom wall, she decided that she had time to rest in her dorm room before going to get some lunch.

She mustered up the last bit of her magic and teleported to her dorm room. She plopped onto her bed and went into her recuperation mode. During her recuperation mode, she was able to detect everything that went on in a one-mile radius but she was unable to defend herself. During this time, Mari watched over her from a corner of the room. M'lord did pick a wonderful teacher for her...indeed...

Mari went over to look at Trista's schedule. Seeing as the afternoon was filled with Fighting, she decided to let Trista sleep up to the afternoon bell. After all, Trista didn't really have to eat food...it was just a formality.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:50 pm
Craven spent most of her day running around the school doing arrends. Her classes were rather easy but with all the running, she was exhausted. She trudged to her dorm room then fell on her bed not even bothering to close the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:34 pm
Five minutes till the afternoon class bell, Trista suddenly sat up in her bed. She looked at the elegant celestial clock hanging on her wall and seeing the time, she immediately got out of bed and ran to the mirror.

"Why didn't you get me up, Mari?" she said as she checked that her outfit was as neat as ever.

"Well, Lady Trista, you needed the recuperation or else you would have gotten up before this. And after all, you don't need to eat and you are getting to your class on time, so I didn't think it necessary to get you up."

Trista looked at her class schedule and realized that Fighting class was on the other side of campus. There wasn't enough time, so she teleported to the outdoor classroom.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:03 am
"I don't expect all of you to be perfect in this class, but I do expect all of you to try. There will be good, and there will be better...how hard you work is completely up to you. I force nothing on you that I think you can't do."

Trista glanced at her fellow students, seeing bored expressions on most faces. Although the speech was rather short, everyone had heard this speech many times from many different teachers.

"Miss Charon, are there fighting instructions written on everyone's faces?"

Trista looked back at Professor James, determined not to be embarassed in front of everyone. "No, there isn't."

"Then why do you look at them?"

Trista smiled, "Because there are no fighting instructions on your face either. I was just trying to see if I could learn more from everyone else."

He glared at her, opening his mouth to say something. Then he stopped and closed his mouth. "You should be glad I have a good temper." He took a deep breath. "Now, everyone pair up into twos. We're going to see what levels of fighting everyone is at."

I shouldn't have said that. Now, the teacher is going to pick on me more than necessary...stupid me. She looked around for a fighting partner.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff