Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
who here liks hot topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like Hot Topic
yes
73%
 73%  [ 30 ]
no
26%
 26%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 41

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:41 am
really wat does it look like! i bought ear rings yester day one is jack the skelotons head and then one of his whole body and then just black once!!!! i love jack he roxzzz!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:27 pm
fairy_goddess08
hello ppl i was just wondering if i was the only person who love's hot topic and yah here u can talk bout the stor and stuff like that so yah!
I love Hot Topic they are the bomb, they have everything.  

Frosh630

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:21 pm
Frosh630
fairy_goddess08
hello ppl i was just wondering if i was the only person who love's hot topic and yah here u can talk bout the stor and stuff like that so yah!

i kno i want to work there but u have to be f-ing 16 and that makes me so mad gerr!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:00 pm
T.C. Mystikal
fairy_goddess08
so would i but i don't kno how old u have to be to work there i hope 15 b/c if it is i will app. i love that stor but some time's the ppl who work there kan be mean!!!

really?? I have been to 2 hot topics and they are the nicest people biggrin

I have to agree with T.C. I've been to the hottopic at the mall near here and I've been to the one at Newport, and I've been to one in sunny Cali last summer. I have to say they are like some of the nicest store people I have ever known. I know about everyone that works at the hot topic at the mall here lol. Plus I get most of my clothes from there. If you call me goth though, it won't be very pretty because I don't do steretypes, it's called uniqueness. Plus, oh crap my mom said I could get a job application for the one at the mall to work there this summer if they hire me ahhh!! Gotta get that, even though I'm only 16 I'm pretty sure they lowered the age for the one at the mall.  

Fireya

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:30 pm
fairy_goddess08
Frosh630
fairy_goddess08

i kno i want to work there but u have to be f-ing 16 and that makes me so mad gerr!

.... my parents laughed when i told them that...... I won't have to wait long either..... It'd be cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:56 am
I've bought a few things there  

darker_than_the_shadows

uMadLOL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:05 am
er.. it sucks  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:36 am
See, my problem with Hot Topics is not the store or the people that work there. It's
the people that shop there. For the most part they are just these little shits who think
they are so ******** cool because they have the latest fad. Which apperently is the
goth look. All these emo shitheads storm the store and ruin it for the rest of us. These
are also the same people who walk past Abercrombie & Fitch and flick them off or do
something stupid infront of their stores. Well guess what, HOT TOPICS IS OWNED BY
THEM ON A CORPORATE LEVEL! All of their clothes lines are approved by them, and
no matter what you do, you're just going to be joining a ******** fad. But then again,
maybe some of you will grow up and realize just how retarded what you are doing is.
It's not like any of you will ever listen to someone like me, you'll just have to find out
on your own.  

Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Vicious Bloodsucker

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:42 am
Nicely said  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:55 am
Ya its got some pretty good stuff in there....but it smells like B.O and dirty socks in there .......
I prefer Spencers lol

PurpleBubble

Xx YOUR Xx LOVER xX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:43 pm
ha ha...thats where i buy all of my shirts...

smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:10 pm
PurpleBubble
Ya its got some pretty good stuff in there....but it smells like B.O and dirty socks in there .......
I prefer Spencers lol

eek whee Really?  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

uMadLOL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:01 pm
Tehmafrath Uzumaki
See, my problem with Hot Topics is not the store or the people that work there. It's
the people that shop there. For the most part they are just these little shits who think
they are so ******** cool because they have the latest fad. Which apperently is the
goth look. All these emo shitheads storm the store and ruin it for the rest of us. These
are also the same people who walk past Abercrombie & Fitch and flick them off or do
something stupid infront of their stores. Well guess what, HOT TOPICS IS OWNED BY
THEM ON A CORPORATE LEVEL! All of their clothes lines are approved by them, and
no matter what you do, you're just going to be joining a ******** fad. But then again,
maybe some of you will grow up and realize just how retarded what you are doing is.
It's not like any of you will ever listen to someone like me, you'll just have to find out
on your own.

not really , their not owned by them or the gap rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:06 pm
PurpleBubble
I prefer Spencers lol

i do too  

uMadLOL

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:41 am
Hot topic kinda aggitates me. It's a store dedicated to "the music" However a lot of its merchandise has very little to do with music. For instance the new and growing anime/otaku section. The harry potter which hits every year with the movie. Happy Bunny. Come one give me a break. I know those have nothing to do with music. I know a lot of the store is also retro like care bears and s**t. But none of that stuff is retro. Another thing taht also pisses me off is the fact that they do go through gap to get about 1/5th of their clothing. It's not really gap but a company owned by gap.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff