Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:19 pm
RP Between Tika and Sibalto:

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Sibalto strode into a clearing, moving at an easy walk. His head bobbed with each step, attention clearly elsewhere, and demeanor pleased. The gently breeze stirred the grass, the branches of the trees and plucked teasingly at his mane. The reins were knotted just above his shoulder, leather hissing against his silken shoulder. The saddle was in Tashika's care, being oiled and cleaned thoroughly. The bridle would come later, and so he had wondered out for a walk before she would need him.
'Wonder where Firefly is?' The thought fluttered through his mind and smiled, warmed beyond words that the lovely mare had said yes to being his mate.

Lunarflowermaiden
Tika entered the clearing in a prancing trot, her wings held loose about her body. Bright blue eyes flickered back and forth as she trotted, her head held as high as it could go. She heard another horse not far off, hearing the sound of hoofbeats, but it didn't matter much to her. She then took off at a canter, to go find who else was in the clearing.

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Sibalto jumped, whinnying a polite hello. He was always happy to meet others, and cleared his mind of his mate to be as charming as was his usual.
"Good day my lady..." He rumbled with a bow.
The sun glinted on the sterling shadows of his dapples over his pale coat. He arched his proud neck and pawed the ground slightly. The day was young and bright and fine, and put him in a wonderful mood. "A lovely day, is it not?"

Lunarflowermaiden
She slid to a halt as she reached the stallion, her wings fluttering slightly in the breeze. "Yes, the nicest day in a few months. I am glad winter is ending." She said, having never been fond of the cold winter months.

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Sibalto grinned, eyeing the wings. Tika was not the first winged-Soquili he met, so he had learned not to stare or gawk. It was interesting, but no longer unheard of. "Me as well, though I must confess, I was greatly excited to see, 'snow'... In my home land we had not such a thing..."
He bowed. "I am called Sibalto, the Stallion from across the Sea... What is your name lady?"

Lunarflowermaiden
"I am simply called Tika. And the snow is fun the first time, but iit is not very good weather for flying." She said, as she stretched out her wings in the warm spring air.

~Latonia de la Courtel~
"Well met Lady Tika, and a pleasure..." He chuckled. "Poor flying weather? I assume so, though I never have had that problem..."
He gave a flick of his tail. "Though on a fine day like today, I'm sure you'd have no trouble at all..."

Lunarflowermaiden
"Well in winter it is just too cold, and impossible in blizzard. The best time is warm summer nights, but spring is good as well, even just to gallop." She said as she flapped her wings.

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Sibalto nodded. "I see.. I'll make a note of that, so that I can keep an eye out for you in the skies..."
He grinned. "Its a nice day for a walk at any rate, don't you think?"

Lunarflowermaiden
She nodded. "Or a good gallop." She said before galloping several strides and turning around, a grin on her face.

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Sib chuckled and nodded. "Aye, a good gallop on a fine day is a must, I should think..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:33 pm
This needs help... x.x;

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:45 am
Entered a colt and filly entry for the Basket RP Contest... We'll see how it goes! ^.^

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:50 am
Yay Moon one the RP event!

Entered a different one for an Evil Kalona Basket! So fun!

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas