Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Stuck In A Haunted Mental Facility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:45 am
(( I think it's pretty much anything goes, God_of_Summoning-san, as long as it fits with the setting. It... well... just needs more people to make it more of an interesting story. ))

Lin sat down on the kitchen floor, trying to regain her breath. What was that thing that tried to catch her? she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:17 pm
"I smell some one else...." He quickly went to anouther part of the hospital.
"Ah ha, that old bat is tryin' to get some nice fresh meat, eh....?" He turned invisable, and made a slash against the girl's arm. It looked like a claw with 3 sharp lines.  

Blasphemator

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:30 pm
Lin suddenly felt a surging pain course through her right arm. She bit her lower lip - trying not to scream. She didn't want to be caught. Still, her arm ached. She arose once more and looked around the room - trying to find whatever caused the pain.

Her right arm was bleeding, but that was of no concern to her. Someone was in this room, but she didn't know where. She felt around on one of the kitchen counters to find anything that could help. Feeling the handle of a kitchen knife, she gripped it tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:56 pm
He made a ghostly moaning sound. Then he used his powers to make there whispers all around here, among many some major ones were saying:

Wanna play, little girl?
You look so good, I could eat you up....
Yumm Yumm Yumm... You'll go in my tumm....
Let's play, play, play!
I'm going to eat you!

Blasphemator

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:00 pm
"A... ahhh... sss... stay back!" Lin yelled as she haphazardly swung the kitchen knife in the direction of the whispers. She became delirious with fear with every whisper that she heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:07 pm
A breez comes by and the wind seems to faade with the whispers.
"I'll let you go for now, go explore this place why not.... MWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lightning flashes, and he's slightly visable for a second. But then he appears to be gone.

I'm going to need to keep an eye on her... He thought. He dropped a letter just for her so she could read it.

To: B.O.O.
Emergeny! The prisoners are breacking loose! There appear to be illusions! There's a

And that's the end of the letter.  

Blasphemator

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:14 pm
Lin jumped as she spotted another figure briefly for a second. Still gripping the knife tightly, she gazes down and notices the letter on the floor. It... it's... probably explaining what happened in this place... she thought. The letter didn't answer much, and only left her with more questions.

She hid herself under one of the kitchen tables for now to regain her composure. The chairs around the table provided enough hiding space. There was nowhere safe to go in this building. Yet... all the ways out are blocked; there was no escape. She tried to rest for a little while - tried to clear her thoughts. She slowly closed her eyes - the knife always gripped tightly.

Perhaps a bit of rest would help her think.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:24 pm
He snuck her into a cell in the basment with a chain on her ankle that was only about 2 feet long. He left her with all her equipment, and even provided an extra gun or two so that she could off the zombies. But it was just a couple of handguns. She would have to work to get the shot guns. If she pleased him, that is, was very entertaining, then he would even make it posable to get to a couple of automatics, machine guns, and the like. But he always liked to play with his food for a long time.  

Blasphemator

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:30 pm
Lin awoke to a horrible sight. The table and chairs surrounding from before transformed into a god-awful cell filled with human bodies. She tried to get up and move towards the door - which was unlocked and open - but was restrained by a chain attached to a wall.

"This... this is a dream... this has to be a dream!" She said in a panic as she looked around. She spotted her knife and two handguns.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:49 pm
Some of the human bodies slowly got up, and walked towerds the girl.
"This should be fun..." He said to himself.  

Blasphemator

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:52 pm
"I'll... I'll wake up... yeah... that's it... this is a dream." Lin replied with a half-hearted giggle. She nervously picked up one of the handguns and began to fire at the dead bodies. She emptied the cartridge of the first handgun as she watched the moving bodies fall back to the ground.

"W... w... why am I not awake yet...?" She asked herself out loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:17 pm
"Becuase this isn't a dream! BWUAHAHAHA!!" He told her.  

Blasphemator

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:25 pm
"b*****d!!! SHE'S MY PREY!!!" Leaping into the room, he tore into the corpses, flinging their pieces all over, yet away from the girl. He had been far too patient to let some newcomer steal his target. With almost unnatural speed, he twirled around toward the girl, grasping the chain holding her and yanking it off the wall. Quickly as he had entered, he fled, wisking the girl away with him...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:46 pm
He gave chase, running at super speeds to catch him!

"I've never liked the saying all's fair in love and war, nor the one life's not fair, but let's just see who gets her!" He threw a few dozens of daggers and sharp needles at him.  

Blasphemator

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:19 pm
(( Wow... first time I've ever felt something similar to Stockholm Syndrome in an RP... .__. Sorry if this post sounds a bit lame. ))

"This isn't a dream... This isn't a dream..." Lin mumbled as she was dragged away once more by the first man who captured her.

Once far enough away from the second man, she tried to wriggle herself free from the first man's grasp. Although she was saved from one situation, this situation isn't any better.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff