Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Official Post Your Character Profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:36 am
Um... pardon me, but I must ask this; my RP requires a different form to enter the RP. Is it all right for me to incorporate this into the RP and simply check over my own RPer's bios as they are during the course of the RP? If not, please let me know. I don't wanna get banned! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:52 pm
Name: Kalisym "Kali" Marquez
Appearance: ><
Race: half arch angel
Equipment(Max 5): two silver daggers, bow and arrow set, magic book
Personality: self confident, almost to a cocky level. protective over those close to her
Bio: As the daughter of Uriel, she was banished to Earth for not having pure blood. Her father claimed that he slept with no one, she was just thrown into her arms, yet still she managed to have his blood in her veins. Due to her mysterious origins, she was refused any access into paradise and forced to stay on the Mortal Plains. Because of this, she keeps her friends few, fearing that they too, will someday cast her out. She taught herself how to throw knives, which caught the attention of the Amazons, whom she was raised by. They taught her their religion, and how to use earth magick, giving her the daggers that she still uses to this day. She is currently on a spirit quest to find her inner self.  

Breaker of Chains

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:27 am
Name: Aneesha

Hair: Black/Dark Brown, Naturally curly; unless she straightens it...

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eyes: Brown

Race: Half Human, Half Vampire

Weapon: Katana

Alliance: Neutral

Description: In the beginning of it all, there was a vampire lord, called Damarian, whom was feared by all, due to his immense power and range of abilities. He was, shall we say, an aqquaitance of Sparda, and he too rebelled against his own kind. Basically, Damarian escaped the demonic realm, leaving his powers behind, and was sent to the human realm, where he then met and fell in love with a mortal woman. They later on had a child; Aneesha. Due to her mother and father's race, she was half human and half vampire. They lived in harmony until one fateful day, when suddenly, both Damarian and his love disappeared, leaving Aneesha to fend for herself. As time passed, Aneesha knew that the chances of her parents even being alive were slim.
The fact that she had to fend for herself for so many long and lonely years has made her wary to the fact that she may not be accpeted in society for who she is. Instead, she walks in solitude, pitying the mortals that judge a book by its cover. All she has ever wanted was to be accepted, and yet she still longs to. Despite her wishes, she lacks sociality, and desires power beyond her belief; the power of her father, Damarian. She wants to find what caused her parents disappearance, or whom rather, and eliminate all those whom stand in her path of attaining her goal. She has made many enemies along the way, and few friends. Great powers threaten her, but she doesn't care one bit. Her 'I-don't-give-a-damn' attitude shines through clearly, regardless of what she is like to most people. She does care for her friends, and would protect them with her life. The fact that she is half vampire seems to get in the way of some of her daily things, but she chooses to ignore it and pursue with her life as it is. However, she uses her power to her advantage as she fights against those who appose her. Thanks to her mother and father, she is a daywalker, but her father had that ability, and like him, she inherited all and more of them... One of her most handy abilities, is her incredibily fast healing rate. If she is injured in battle, she is instantly healed, as if by magic... This makes killing her virtually impossible.
She comes across as being silent and cold, and sometimes looks down on her opponents, as she knows her abilities surpass theirs. She likes to call them "maggots", then she crushes them like bugs; but those are only her foes... On the other hand, she is intelligent, witty, always up for a joke, and loves to make friends. Always having fun with her friends, and spending time with them makes her smile. She loathes traitors. She loves music, and fighting/sparring against those whom are worthy in her eyes; or just a play-fight with her friends would do! She is an incredibly skilled fighter, and her abilities are far greater than normal human abilities. Her full potential is rarely seen, and no one has lived to tell the tale... She keeps her friends close to her, and admires them for they normality. She has never been lucky with love, but she doesn't care much. Her best friend is Vergil Sparda. They have known each other ever since they were young, and grew up together. She knows Dante too, and cares for him. As for Vergil, they are known to be very close. She's the only one that he can joke around with, share his secrets, train alongside with, and show his 'true' colours, and vice versa. You could say that they were more than best friends, as Dante would, but you might never know what could happen. The two together are a deadly mix, for their skills combined are far superior than any other pair. He loves everything about her, and she loves everything about him, and with that, they stay strong together. Vergil is known for his cold, silent attitude, but Aneesha sees a whole different side to him. He tends to see the more softer side to her. To put it basically, they are like soul mates, and share a lot in common. She does know that if she were to find a lover, she would want him to share her dream, and she would share his, but most importantly, he would have to love her for who she is; but Dante always seems to think that Vergil would be that person. But for now, she only lives for her friends, and her goal.

Allies: The Sons of Sparda; but is very close to Vergil, rather than Dante.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:20 pm
heart MY CHARACTER FOR YOUR REFERENCE heart

Name: Micahel Renais Lunaris
Alias: Eclipse
Clan: Lunaris
Personality: Calm, intelligent and cold, Michael doesn't like to involve himself in minor things, preferring to read at home, topless.
Appearence: User Image
on TEkTEk: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 132lbs
Weapons: Twin blades on his waist, daggers and A hidden, spring-loaded weapon he took from the hunter that gave him his scar
Weakness: Fine wine, good books
Sire: Siete` Noctus
Animalistic form: A Black wolf
Pets: two female Panthers he keeps in his house, Black.  

EclipseMouse

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:05 pm
My character:

Tektek:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Avarel
Species: Archangel (forgotten or banned)
Alias: Totenwächter, Geist, Fenrir
Eyes: red
Height: 1,84 metres
Weight: 80 kilograms
Weapons: A mystic chain and stuff found around him. Of course, some deadly knuckles. Some magic...
Weakness: his growing identification with mankind, being "impure"...
Servant of: was servant of god, served a short time for the devil...
Animal Form: used to transform into a wolf, but chose the form of a raven.
Alliance: neither good or evil

Descrition:
A long time ago, heaven and hell struggled for the power. It was first a war between the devil and god, but then someday the war went down to earth and destruction devoured the whole world. Twelve warriors were created by god, to prepare the final strike and bring victory to god. Directly in the front of the hellgates the big final battle started. The twelve warriors were designed, to seal the hellgates in the right event, to defeat hell one for all. Unforunately, one angel was misconstructed. He was the only one with the ability to think. He saw the world suffering and became desillusioned by god. That was the moment seeking revenge. He did not give his life to seal the hellgates. He got banned by god and served as a protector of the devil. Then one day he got desperate of both ways and decided to serve mankind and neither hell or heaven.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Name: Sakura
Race: unknown
Powers(if any): teleportation and telecanices (however you spell it)
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: easily angered and always ready for a good fight
Weapons(if any): her katanas
Pet(if any): her winter fox mink, falcon and coco cat
Bio: Sakura never really knew her parents...her mom died in labor and her dad not knowing how to take care of her left her at an orphanage...no one adopted her so she was sent out into the streets right after her 14th birthday.  

Lonely_Pluto

Blaze_Brazil_Baby

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:48 pm
name: lea

race: forest elf

powers: darck magic, can take any form liveing or not

eyes: blood red

hair color: varius

hight: 5 foot 6 inches

weight: 60 lbs

wepon(s); hand pistol, kanta, kodachi (two short swords put into one long sword sheath at both ends giveing it a shock efect), watzoki (japanese long sword)

weakness: tshe is deathly scared of; towle's, rags, paper towle's, some kinds of paper and Mr.clean

personality: snappy, really happy, bubbley when hiper but dont get on her bad side or consider your self dead buddy

image: http://images.quizilla.com/K/Kestrachern6/1122091192_understood.JPG

history:she was a normal person all her life until she turned 13 that is when her father went mad and sold her to a torched chamber for 5,000 gold coins she was rescued when she was 20 from the torcher chamber and is currently living in in the moraines where her friend is trying to get her over her paranoia of towel's.

is it to short do i need more detail?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:04 am
Name: Princess Setepenre Nefertuten
Appearance: traditionally egyptian with royal gold clothing
Race: Egyptian
Personality: loud and excited
Bio: As the youngest daughter of Nefertiti the Egyptian queen she will probobly never make it to the throne. She spends her days as just another icon to show off her mother's wealth and power. She tends to try to draw attention to herself and gets firm punishment as a result. She has atempted to run away many times and was turned into a frog once (see creative writing for the story.)  

Princess_Setepenre

Missus_Lovetts_Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:05 pm
Quote:
Akagane

Name: Mitofugi Akagane
Village: Hidden Grass Village
Personality: Akagane is a tough young woman. She doesn’t show anger, fear, sadness, or joy. Unless someone softens her, she is very rough to get to. A person would have to be brave enough to play around with her. Akagane would never let anyone defeat her. She is stubborn and will not quit until she gets her revenge.
History: Akagane was the top student in her village. By her 7th birthday, she was graduated and already working her way to Chuunin. She lived her life as any other child did. Her father was always training her.

One day, she found a little fox that was being attacked. She rescued the fox and eventually they became the best of friends. The year she turned 15, something had happened to her father. Enraged, she attacked her clan and half the village to prove her worth. She was fueled by hatred and till this day can not explain the reasons for it. She ran away from the village and was put in the Bingo book as one the S-Class shinobi. Akatsuki took her in and she has been a member for the past two years.

Photos of Akagane and Ookami
Her Normal Attire:
Formal Attire:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Ookami~Akagane's Fearless Fox

Name: Ookami
Looks: Ookami is a normal sized arctic fox with average looks except for his left ear, which is split down the middle. He has shiny ice blue eyes, which show that his origin is from a snow tundra place. His four tails are usually waving around rather happily. Unlike most of the foxes he has bronze fur on his paws.
Personality: Rather fiery despite where he was born. An egotistical loud mouth that is rather proud of his owner. He is quite the attention grabber not because of his colors but because of his mouth. If he doesn't like you he will tell you and you will enjoy the fact he is going out of his way to insult you. Of course, you won’t understand him, he believes you do.
But when around only his master his personality changes getting out of his ego shell. Around his master he is a quiet and rather loving fox who enjoys nothing more then being held by his master. Around her he is who he really is a rather sad fox whose only friend in the world is his master.
Background: Ookami as he is known now was found alone by his master. He stuck in near the dark forest, which is very dangerous; he was saved before he was attacked by a giant spider. From that point on he would not leave her side.

Soon enough they started training together and he continued to help her. Unfortunately for her he started getting her into trouble. But she soon learned why he is the way he is. The day she found him he had lost his family to enemy ninja who were after the foxes because their tails are believed to bring good luck. He was the only one who survived. The reason why his ear is split was because one of the kunai thrown at him barely missed him.

With that Ookami truly trusted his master and now fights to bring her every step closer to accomplishing her dream. But of course his mouth is never to far away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:36 pm
Name: Queniateth Tezmera Acrinoba

Also Known As: Q., Angel of Inspiration

Gender: Her Gaian form is female, but her TRUE form is genderless

Strengths: Can harness the power of light, can create many objects with the materials at hand, telekinesis, telepathy, flight, limited knowledge of the future, extremely agile.

Weaknesses: Not very strong, cannot spend long amount of time in dark places, constantly battling inner turmoil, confusion, and doubts which lower her abilities.

Background: Q was formed in a land of which we have no knowledge, in a time for which we have no dates. She has no family, but rather, is sent to various locations throughout the cosmos to spread good and help those in need. However, spending long amounts of time among mortals (whether they be Gaian or human) does not come without its trials. Through the world, doubt and darkness have been allowed to enter into Q's soul and torment her. Q's task is to overcome these tests whilst helping the mortals who have been entrusted to her care.

Appearance: View the signature below.  

pianolight

ADMlN Trovid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:41 pm
this is my profile.

Trovid

Contact
Add to Friends/Ignored
Send Message
Trade Items
Equipped List
Interest Tags
Favorite Movies/Anime
Alien vs Predator Jurassic Park Lion King The Producers
Favorite TV Shows
Cartoon network animal planet
Favorite Reads
eragon eldest artemis fowl kingdom hearts
Favorite Music/Bands
techno gorillaz greenday
Hobbies/Interests
drawing video games heroscape Wish List
About
I love to draw, my friends always say i'm quite artistic. My favorite mythical creature would have to be dragons. I LOOOVE DRAGONS!!!!! ummm....so yeah that's me! . Not many can out wit me when it comes to animals because i only read non-fictionbooks till I was 7.Im prety likeabul (I think thats a word) to people how have never had alot of money and had to struggel in life because I can relate. I have a bad habit of spending money when I get it. Im singel and will take a relationship slow to relly get to know some one. My pet peevs are slow computers, socal studys home work, and paper that rips when you try to draw on it > . Melee is awsom just the rush of hand-to-hand combat gets my blood pumping altow actualy ingering someone would fill me with sigren.I belive that life is to be lived to it's fullest ina way you see fit and to end your or someone elses life before thar time is unthinkabull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My gratest fear is what hapens after we die and if hell and heaven relly exitis(yep you gused it im not religus). viset my profile and find me at 5 Barton 001011 bye!JournalFriends
View All Friends

LunaDina

Gothicv...

Veghead...

dark_an...

cuteartist

kamizu-...

pokemon...

magical...

FlowerO...

yajiv

Comments
View All Comments

Add Comment

magicalkirby06 07/24/2007 3:19 pm Delete Comment

I'm so sorry I couldn't meet up with you I had to go to the beach. Lol. I'll be back soon! (SORRY!!!)

magicalkirby06 07/23/2007 11:40 am Delete Comment

Yuppers! Kirby rocks!

Sayaki11395 07/10/2007 4:38 pm Delete Comment

lol ^^

hihi~

FlowerOfFate 07/07/2007 2:58 am Delete Comment

hiya

Self Phobia 07/03/2007 10:44 am Delete Comment

First comment!! Wheeee!!

~ Self Phobia
Signature

This is my dream avatar! help me to get it!!! DO IT NOW!!!
Recent Visitors
EXITxxx on 07/24/2007 Close

Add to Friends / Ignored
Send Message
Trade Items
View Posts
View Guilds
Close

Add to Wish List
Check Marketplace

hope u liked it !  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:19 am
Quote:
Gaia Name: Selig Hecht

Character Name: Selig Hecht
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Selig (Drawn by me, DO NOT STEAL)

Appearance: Selig is one you could pick out of a crowd of 4 billion without much trouble. Probably due to the gleaming golden crown he wears. Or it may just be the frogs that follow him around and often cling to his clothes. (Just follow the "ribbits?")
It certainly couldn't be his clothing. Which are plain in a way. A simple white vest and pants. Or maybe not so simple, as they are decorated with golden chains and valuable jewels alike.
He wears no shoes. Which isn't surprising. With that many frogs, who wouldn't be scared of squishing one or two under their boots?
But besides that he's fairly normal. With bright green eyes and short, scruffy black hair. His ears are long as an elf's ears would be. Or maybe longer, as they reach past the back of his head. His left ear is decorated like his pants and vest, in gold jewelry.
Selig also carries a string of dolls at his side, but those don't look too terribly important.

Abilities: Charisma, Read Lips, Attract Frogs, Silence (Attract Frogs and Silence will be elaborated on in my posts )
Powers: Puppeteer

Weapons:

Frog Blade: Quite an interesting weapon. It has a scimitar-like blade, and the whole sword is bright green in color. And it seems to be the frogs best friend, as they are drawn to it.

Dolls: Aha! A deceptive item indeed. Or maybe not, seeing as he is a puppeteer.
Anyways, these amazing little things are expertly made. Created to look like his opponent. EXACTLY like his opponent, except small enough to fit into the palm of his hand.
And unlike most puppeteers, Selig does not use these to control. He merely uses them as...submission tools. As he twists and pulls to inflict pain on his enemies. Using his sword to inflict the actual damage.

History: Selig is sometimes well known for his endeavors and trials in life. Some of them where quite horrifying, others as amazing as could be. But all of them well known to those who care to listen to the crazy drunk man in the corner of the bar, telling stories about demons and soulless puppets. And of one particular puppet.
Selig.
You see, Selig was once a young boy(As most men where. xD ). Very different from what he is now. And one day a demon came to his town. This demon was well known throughout the community, as several towns before had fallen to his lies, and the rumors had spread as to where he was going to go next.
The demons name was Valeij.
He was a very intelligent demon. And his goal in life was to one day become a god. Rising in rank using the souls he stole from powerful warriors. He sealed the souls in dolls, which then became animate and followed him from town to town.
And, although we grieve for those fallen towns and their dead, we're not telling their story right now. This is a story about Selig's town. And how Kothar, Selig's father stepped up to protect his home and family from the demon Valeij.
Yes, he stepped up and fought until Valeij collapsed. Not quite dead yet, but getting there.
In a final effort to save himself, the demon Valeij killed Selig as the town and Kothar's family rejoiced around him.
Kothar couldn't bear the sight. In his desperation and grief he begged Valeij to return the boy's soul. Which Valeij agreed to do, if, in return Kothar nursed him back to health.
But there was a hitch. The demon Valeij didn't have the power enough to capture the child's soul. And it had left this world.
So, to keep his end of the bargain Valeij created a personality of sorts to fill the boy's body. And when he was fully revived, Valeij forced the personality from his mind and into the body.
Kothar was thrilled when Selig awoke. But Selig had no idea of what was happening. His entire past was gone. He didn't know who Kothar was. He had no memories of anything except for what Valeij had created.
And that was that Valeij was a god. And from then on he was worshiped as such. Kothar followed suit, trying to spark some kind of memory as he did.
But it was futile. Selig treated him like a father, but not as a son. All his care went to Valeij. All his love and time and energy.
Kothar sent Selig to different academies to try and get him away from the demon, but Selig merely packed the demon away and took Valeij with him.
The students of these academies began 'mysteriously' disappearing. And a change in Selig's personality was finally evident. He was still a kind, shy young man, but he was also mischevious and almost narsaccistic in nature. Having and showing no love towards others, even when they opened up to him.
But after visiting an academy called the "Twilight" Academy, Selig found help. Great numbers of people helped him realize the wrong in Valeij's ways. Even if the demon was trying to create a "perfect world."
His tight group of friends all helped him through. Helping him fight until when, in the final battle, Valeij was frozen in a massive block of eternal ice. Frozen because if Valeij died, Selig would die as well. He was only a figment of Valeij's imagination, after all.
Selig left after finishing his studies. Left to discover new things and find new friends.
And now he's ventured here.....

Animal Companions: Groups of frogs tend to gather around Selig, and so they are his companions.

(Blargh, semi-long profile. >< BTW, Selig is one of my old RP characters, so yeah... explains the long story, no? Not really. That's not the whole story. xD If anyone's interested in reading his story, please PM me. )

.:~---------===---------~:.

Character name: Squeekers

Race: Human/Part Beast:Tiger
Sex: Unkown

Appearance: What a tiny, adorable and interesting creature this is. The body of a "boy," but long pointed ears.... and a tail. Long, black and orange like a tigers. It wore run down shorts that reached it's knees, and a vest that had seen much better days. It also had a thick black collar around it's neck with a few links of chain hanging from a loop. It's hair was white as could be, with sticky black tips. And no one really knows what the substance in it's hair is. Maybe they'll find out one day....
Squeekers is short, and walks on all fours. With huge, strong sharp teeth hidden behind its deceivingly cute lips. And small black claws sticking out of it's fingers and toes.
Other then that, it's quite cute looking.

Weapons: Teeth and claws

History: A short, and almost uneventful history. Squeek was once a servant of Valeij, much like Selig was. But there was a little more to hat story.
See, when it was young, Squeek was a boy. A very happy, very playful young boy. It's family where a group of tiger-like creatures from a land far, far away from the one it's in now. It had a brother.... Squeek can't remember his name though. He was very strong for his age, and usually destroyed things unwittingly.
But that's a different story.
Anyways. Squeek was playing outside one day, when a demon came to town. And, can you guess what happened next, and who this demon was? Right, the demon was Valeij, and he kidnapped Squeek seeing great potential in the little creature and then physically altered him to make him a better fighting tool.
Squeek died though.... so Valeij repeated the process he'd used on Selig, and it worked.
Squeek came out with amnesia, only knowing that Valeij was it's master.
So it protected him, as it was trained to do.
After several years, Squeek met it's brother again.... and it's memory started to come back, despite the loss of it's soul.
Valeij, fearing the loss of a very good bodyguard, discouraged this, and ordered Squeek to destroy it's brother. But it refused.... and soon after, the final battle between Valeij and Twilight Academy left him eternally frozen.
Now Squeek is somewhat free.... it likes to wander now. And it still hears Valeij's voice through the connection it has with him. But it ignores him. Unless of course, Squeek feels like talking. Which it's not very good at.....

(A weird and badly written profile. xD )

More profiles to come.  

Selig Hecht

Bonehead65

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:40 pm
Name:Itachi Uchiha
Appearance:unknown
Strangth:unknown
Knowlage:unknown
Speed:unknown
Discripttion:my name is uchiha,itachi uchiha
i have long black hair,i have possetion of mangekenyo sharingan
i do not like most people,the reaon why my information is unknown is noone has ever lived to tell,last i am part of an unknown village  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:50 pm
Name: Iori
Race: Human
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165 lbs
Build: lean n fit
Eyes:brown
Hair: Red hair covering one side of his face at all times
He wears a black jacket which is slightly cut off above the waist with a white crescent moon on the back over a long white button-down shirt with the sleeves open, red pants that are tied together just below the knees with a red belt, and a black leather collar around his neck. He also wears a plain silver ring around his left middle finger.
User Image

Hobbys: Playing in his band and king of fighters tournaments

Personality: loner, hates violence, can be nice but normally very cold, very mis understood

Skilled fighter using a Yagami style of ancient martial arts combined with pure instinct  

IoriYagami00

IoriYagami00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:39 pm
Ninja deamond slayer
Name:Itachi Uchiha
Appearance:unknown
Strangth:unknown
Knowlage:unknown
Speed:unknown
Discripttion:my name is uchiha,itachi uchiha
i have long black hair,i have possetion of mangekenyo sharingan
i do not like most people,the reaon why my information is unknown is noone has ever lived to tell,last i am part of an unknown village

your appearance is unknown that makes no sense unless ur just a black thing
that aa stupid cahracter  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas