Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Ouran Highschool Host Club... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Shoujo!
  Humor!
  Action!
  Gold!
View Results

[~ Sonata Euphoriacide ~]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:47 pm
{SONATA} -->

I love Ouran High School Host Club! Especially how it parodies typical shojo characters and a quirky plot, but by the end it takes on a roller coaster ride when it makes you realize that you really care for these characters.

And it amuses me that the seiyuu for Tamaki is also the one for Raito. "Ah, sometimes God makes creatures who are beautiful inside and out...therefore, all ugly people must die!"

Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever the attitude of the body may be, the soul is on its knees.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:16 pm
I love this anime, it's so awsome.
i love Kyouya heart and the Hitachiin Brothers heart  

x-Candy-X-Holic-x

redheadlurver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..~I gotta freedom and duty. So I sing along with solitude

i love this anime, i've yet to finish the manga though. the twins are awesome User Image
but my fav has to be Kyoya. the shadow king rules xd

Miyavi fangirl~.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:16 am
I've never seen this, but my friend is OBSESSED with it >.<  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

xx_screamMASSACRE

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:16 pm
*nods* MORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:43 pm
I just heard abour Ouran! I perused sites like youtube and all the episodes have been taking down. I even like it enough to maybe buy the series? Can you do that yet? Please help me get hooked :p  

raeraethejetplane

biggywhite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:30 am
I love ouran i have to get my dad to get me the latest episodes though!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:35 pm
Forbidden brotherly |ove! The twins kick butt! heart heart 3nodding xd  

altermeness

DANII LIEKS UNICORNZ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:33 pm
I love Hikaru and Kaoru! ISH SO GOOD!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:20 pm
CronoKinslayer
but goverment say they going to banned the anime

No, it hasn't been official yet.
Currently that is a rumour.
Plus do you think they are going to take every anime off the shelves?  

xXx-numa-chan-xXx

chocme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:17 pm
I heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart OHSHC!!! xd heart

i hope there is a 2nd season..I've read the manga but i think the anime is better...here's a petition for the 2nd season!! xd
http://www.petitiononline.com/1778487/petition.html  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:41 pm
didn't you just hate that french woman with the binoculars soo much!? She just ruins the whole entire club because she says she can make Tamaki able to see his mom again..  

Hanechi

Alexa_REfan

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:15 pm
Hanechi
didn't you just hate that french woman with the binoculars soo much!? She just ruins the whole entire club because she says she can make Tamaki able to see his mom again..

You have no idea how much i hated that woman ahahaha...the final episode its too cute.

I love the anime so much. Its definitely the best shoujo i've ever seen. I saw it online sweatdrop i wish i had it forever crying Those guys are the best. Haru is the luckiest girl xD I like Tamaki the most, he's so innocent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:04 am
I like it alot, once i cosplayed as haruhi, i like everyone except tamaki and the twins  

hisana kuckiki

xangelsxwillxfallx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:49 pm
D: you like everyone but tamaki and the twins? thats cause they're overrated right? >> i still love tama-chan...*o*

but anywho. just a quick question, who has actualy watched the english series? and who loves the fact that vic plays tama-sama so well?!?! biggrin i know i do~  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games