Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
GodMod RP...that's right! Feel free to blow up the universe! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If given the chance, would you godmod?
  THE WORLD IS MINE TO COMMAND! TO CONTROL!
  Might be fun >.>...
  I dunno...
  No! Never! Godmodding ish wrong! *nod nod*
  POOOOOLLLLLLLLL WHHOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!
View Results

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:55 pm
((Nooo, not Wumbo!! gonk xd , I have no idea how to continue this...someone help!!! >.>))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:24 am
Profile:

Character:
Name: Zenain
Favored specialty: undead and outsider control.
Favoured magics: sorcery, summoning, and necromancy.
Physical descrition: He changes hiis form alot, and combines magic with science. But in his most often taken form, he's a 22 year old man with black hair, brown eyes, thick eyebrows, and side burns. He's about 6'3" and he's kind of skinny for his height. But he does have some muscle.

Me:
4 years 6 monthes experiance (I started on september, 2002)
I like science, magic and undead roleplays above most others.  

Blasphemator

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:50 am
(( xd Welcome aboard, Sum. If this goes on long enough, I'm sure we'll hit at least one of your favorite roleplay styles. In the meantime, feel free to jump in wherever.))

Xeraph nods knowingly. "He cares for you deeply, little one...I can see you are a devoted sibling, but you must take care. I fear he is beginning to blind himself to others in this world..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:48 am
Zenain had his eye on a planet much like earth, that he wanted to make his base of operations. It had about the same level of technology as earth, and no magic. He planted some zombie liquid in the lake. Soon the creatures within turned to zombies, and the creatures that ate them (such as the humanoids that lived next to the lake), turned into zombies. Within time, the entire planet was run over by zombies. There were a few living creatures still, but they were all just hiding.  

Blasphemator

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:04 pm
(( Oh dear... this thread returned too? I must... get... my... persona back. ))

"Is he in danger, my lord?" Armelle asked - a look of concern on her face. She hadn't realized her brother's perils; last time she visited he seemed to be faring well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:44 pm
Xeraph smiles again, allowing his aura to calm her, before continuing in a serious tone, "He is in no mortal peril, my child, but I have felt his soul begin to waver..."  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:07 pm
"Do you mean, waver from the divine?" Armelle asked - now reassured that her brother was safe. She sat herself down on the field for now and picked at some of the wildflowers encircling her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:47 am
((profile:
name: "kinesis warrior"
powers: shadowkinesis, holykinesis, blazingkinesis, hydrokinesis, terrakinesis, aerokinesis, chronokinesis, astrokinesis, electrickinesis, energykinesis, gravikinesis, psychokinesis, telekinesis, invisiblity, shape shifting, imortality, molecular regeneration, matter, alteration, flight, complete healing, multi dimensional summoning, kamakaze implosion blast, implosion of matter, explosion of matter, teleportation, spiritual control, beam cannon, universal rebalance
appearence: (most common form) silver hair, silver eyes (pupil) red trench coat, black jeans, mercury (winged) shoes, 10 wings, 5 demonic and 5 angelic, weilds 8 katanas through psychokinesis, tan skin
RP experiance: 5 years))  

orreso

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:58 am
"Yes, child," Xeraph whispered quietly, letting the full impact of what this meant sink into her...

((I'm really sorry for such short posts. I just can't think of anything lately. Sorry, Lin! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:17 pm
In deep space a god was practicing his skills, "I wonder how earth is doing?" 17 years ago he had tapped into the full 100% of his brain, unlocking god like abilities, but in the immense swell of power his name was permenatly deleted from existence, so for eternity, not knowing what to call himself, he became known as the "kinesis warrior" for his immense phsyics manipulation abilities. so darting through space on ultra sonic pulses of energy though space, as there is no air to manipulate for his wings...  

orreso

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:19 am
"There has to be something I can do..." Armelle replied as she stood up with a handful of flowers and herbs that she had planned to gather earlier.

"Perhaps I should visit him? He may like that... and then... I might be able to ascertain exactly what is troubling him."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:10 pm
*fwooooooooossssshhhhhh*

"ah, earth, that little mudball is still cute." says KW as he speeds through the atmosphere, burning like an enormous fireball. "wait, I must camoflague, aw thats better." as his new form is him but without the wings, one katana, and regular eyes. falling through the sky in a nosedive, he spots a girl talking to a seraph. finishing his dive in a burst of energy, suddenly returning to his god form. "seraph, how do you?" said KW as the seraph looks at him abrubtly...  

orreso

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm
orreso
*fwooooooooossssshhhhhh*

"ah, earth, that little mudball is still cute." says KW as he speeds through the atmosphere, burning like an enormous fireball. "wait, I must camoflague, aw thats better." as his new form is him but without the wings, one katana, and regular eyes. falling through the sky in a nosedive, he spots a girl talking to a seraph. finishing his dive in a burst of energy, suddenly returning to his god form. "seraph, how do you?" said KW as the seraph looks at him abrubtly...

(( stare Okay, Orreso. No offense, but it's not very polite if you attempt to insert actions for another person's characters without their consent, even if said action is a reasonable assumption of what the character would do given the circumstance. Everyone RPs differently, I'll be the first to admit this, but just for future reference, don't try and RP someone else's character for them...at all... sweatdrop Sorry if I seem overly harsh...))

Xeraph nods his approval as Armelle begins contemplating her choices. Suddenly, he steps to her side, turning his back to her and looking skyward, a massive fireball plummeting towards them. What is that? he wondered to himself, resting a hand on the hilt of his sword, Xion, ready to unsheathe it at a moment notice. For a moment, he can make out the shape of a man within flame sphere's core, but as it draws closer it releases a burst, the wave crashing against him, his wings protecting the child. With a small ruffle, he shakes off the energy's pressure and stares at the newcomer, who had taken a new form upon landing. He hesistates a moment before replying, "...I am well...who are you...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:28 pm
((srry))

"I have no name, I am known as the kinesis warrior *returns to god form* my name was erased from universal history when I attained my powers, you can call me KW" said KW as he outstreched his hand for a handshake  

orreso

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:13 pm
Armelle glances at the newcomer - clenching her silver staff tightly with her hand. The stranger didn't look like another divine being - she couldn't ascertain what exactly the stranger was.

"Sir..." Armelle whispered towards Xeraph. "Do you know this man's identity?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces