Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
do you hate bush? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you hate bush?
  yes
  no
View Results

Erikz_Firah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:28 pm
Trovid
BUSH WILL DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE'L DESERVE IT!!!!!! scream evil

comeon people, think!

You hate Bush, that's great, he's done some wrong things. Don't go about it like that. If you want to get your views across do it in a descent fashion. yelling and screaming will just cause people to think YOU are stupid, not the president. Cite some sources, know what the hell you're talking about dammit.

As for me, yes, I do dislike Bush, I wouldn't say I hate him because that's unfair to him. He's made some mistakes in office, the main thing is that he was very rash in jumping around the middle east. But theres nothing to do about it now. The past cannot be changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:32 am
Hanami10
but you still voted him in!

Ah, but you see. Not EVERYONE voted him in or voted at all. I, for one, have never voted. I've been able to vote for the President twice since turning 18 years old and have refrained from doing so.

"Why?" you ask? "Don't you want to involved in putting a leader into office?"

Not really. Think of it this way. If I don't vote, then I'm not to blame, right? I mean, a lot of people are going to say "You didn't vote, so you can't complain," which is completely and utterly false. I didn't vote, so I get to complain as much as I want. Why? Because you're the idiots who put the ******** guy in the Presidents' seat....TWICE.

Now, on to the argument at hand. I don't hate Bush. I dislike a lot of the things that he's been doing/has done already. I think President Bush has come a long way after becoming President. Do you really think you would have handled it any better after 911 happened on YOUR Presidential Term?  

Oashin

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces