Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Roleplay-o-zyalpeloR (New Character/Arrian timeline on pg 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mur?
  MUR!
  Buttsecks!
  im steelin som ur foodz k thx bai
View Results

Velorius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:34 pm
Chibi-of-Doom
Nexol's faced showed with genuine fear, "It looked like my ex wife.."
((interesting... eek ))

Velorius felt a little worried, he could see that Raegib wasn't buying the story and now Leon had arrived. Up till now he had been confident of handling teh situation, the emperor while powerful was young and inexperienced, and Velorius was begining to suspect Nexol of being senile with old age. He believed himself capable of taking either one individually and perhaps holding his own against both, but Leon...

I really shouldn't have let out that demon after all, I must make a note of seeing to that blasted girl, divine intervention or dumb luck, my plans are ruined.

Letting out a slow breath, Velorius stood up straight and looked Leon straight in the eye's as he next spoke, his tone compleatly changed. It was clear that his cover story wasn't going to hold, and Velorius say no reason to continue the pretense.

"I am Velorius Zagore, and I am very aware of who you are. It was you who created this vile paradox you call a city, corrupting and defiling the natural order. I doubth you'll humor my cover stories, but lets try some anyway."

Velorius reached into a pocket and pulled out several cue cards and began reading them as he did so he tossed them away.
"Lets see.. Would you believe I'm an arms dealer? No... Being forced to act by a evil witch? Na.. Possessed by evil spirits? Umm no you might try and exorcise me... Visiting noble? no wait used that one.. Oh, heres a good one!"

Velorius turned the card he was reading to face Leon displaying a complex sigil, as he did so the symbol glowed with a blue light and the card burst into flame. Tendrils of dark energy shot out towards Leon, writhing and twisting as they closed in on him.

Looks like it's time for the emergency escape plan thought Velorius as he sent a mental command summoning his shadow gaurdians.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:53 pm
Leon sighs and lowers his hand saying simply, "Your light show doesnt impress me, Velorius." He pulls his katana out and slashes through the energy tendrils, "And you are not going to mess with my city. There are magics that nechant this place that is deeper than even I know, and..." The warrior jumped into the air and plantes his feet on one of the walls in the alley, "...im not ogung to let you..." Leon then pushed off and planted on the the opposite wall, his position a few feet higher, "..interfere with my pride and joy!" At last, leon pushed off the wall one more time and then angledhis body towards Velorius. As he began his descent, his sword was angled to impale the man through his crown, "Morti attracté ad vhoz vho désiré seweré chao in mé citudad! (Death comes to those who seek to sew chaos in my city!)" Leon began to rocket towards the man, gaining more and more speed with each passing moment.  

Chibi-of-Doom

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:12 pm
The shouting and spellcasting didn't fail to attract the attention of one cleric, who let an invocation roll off her tongue and past her lips, staff and hand crackling with electric energy. Her own attack wasn't as rapid as Leon's was, and her strike was aimed at Velorius's feet.

If Leon was going for a strike to the head, Velorius was going to get a very unpleasant shock from below if he wasn't careful.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:45 pm
Nexol instantly melted into the ground and then reformed a good ten feet behind Velorius, his mouth moving rapidly with an incantation, "Addri nevolu gu jamela por VAL! STAR FLARE!" He points to Velorius, his eyes now red and his hair turning black...  

Chibi-of-Doom

Velorius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:11 am
Velorius grudgingly admitted he was mildly impressed by Leons little gymnastic display, and annoyed at how effortlessly the spell had been dealt with. At the same time he sened a build up of energy from teh girl and a disturbance as someone appeared behind him.

Three on one? Just as well I called in reinforcements
Velorius could feel his shadow gaurdians rapidly approaching, he just needed to buy a little more time.

Velorius twirled on the spot his cloak billowing out apparently growning to seveal times it's normal size and temporarily hiding him from view. When Velorius stood sill again and the cloak reverted to it's original size there now appeared to be five of him standing in the alley.

"Five on three is a bit fairer than three on one don't you think?" The five spoke as one, but they had only finished speaking as one fell to Leons attack, the sword passing through effortlessly.

Another was struck by the Clerics attack but he simply pointed his right fist skyward and discharged the energy harmlessly into the sky. Looking at the girl with a smug smile he simply shook his head and wagged a finger at her like he was admonishing a small child found stealing cookies.

A third turned towards Nexol but not fast enough, the spell struck and he burst into flame. Flailing his arms aimlessly the duplicate Velorius fell soundlessly to the ground and rapidly turned to ash.

The remaing two Velorius's counter attacked. One turned towards Nexol and extending his arms, energy crackled along his arms forming spheres of light in his palms, suddenly two beams streaked outward, one red the other green. As they moved through the air the twin beams spiralled round one another as they shot towards Nexol.

The remaining Velorius brought his hands up to his face and appeared to be wispering to them, he then faced his palms towards Leon and a foul black miasma flowed forth swirling towards Leon like it were alive.

((for those keeping score at home of the 5: 2 are dead, 1 blocked Azira's attack, 1 is going after Nexol and the last is after Leon))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:19 am
Azira lost stride for a moment when her lightning was discharged to the sky, but it was her specialty for a reason. She didn't even bother with an invocation, raising her staff to the sky, and calling back down the lightning Velorius had blocked, and then some. She attacked physically with her staff at the same time, aiming for a disabling blow to the side of the head.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:42 am
Leon watched the energy with a scowl on his face, "You poor fool..." The man began to gather his energy; white flames were dancing on his body and crawling across him. Soon enough, leon was engulfed in the white flames, "LUX! (Light!)" Leon slashed his sword towards the miasma, a shockwave of pure light and wind energy ripping through it...
---
Nexol saw the energy blast, but what jsut happened didnt register in his brain, "DOPPLEGANAGER!" Instantly, he allowed his instincts to take over, twisting his body so that the energy's impact would only do minimal damaged. Nexol skidded back a few feet still as theblast was of considerable srength, but he didnt allow it to slow him. He snapped, and an old, leather-bound book appeared in his hands. Nexol opened it and immediately began to spit out incantataion, "AQUIO INFERNUS!"

The ground rumbled lightly, and a large Ifrit rose out of the ground behind Nexol, "What is thy bidding, my master?" Nexol simply pointed to the Velorius who attacked him and the Ifrit nodded, leapint into the air and yelling, "HELLFIRE!" It opened its mouth and began to breathe fire out at the doppleganger of Velorius and then it raised one arm to the sky, a meteor forming in its hands, "OBLIVION!" As shadow's began to mix with the orange-red flames that engulfed the meteor, the fire demon hurled it at the replica of its master's enemy...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:34 am
As lightening rained down on the doppleganger ((thanks that was the word I was looking for earlier)) it raised both hands overhead blocking the blows, however with its attention distracted Azira landed her blow which passed almost effortlessly through his head. The now nearly decapited Velorius colapsed dead to the ground.

------------------------
After launching it's first attack at Nexol the doppleganger followed up with aseries of dark blue fireballs. Then as the Ifrit summoned by Nexol breathed down fire Velorius raised his arms and created a barrier to ward off the flames. However the meteor attack that followed it up overwhelmed his defense and the doppleganger disappeared in the flames.

------------------------
As the shockwave approached Velorius jumped clear and defying gravity floated up to stand on the wall of the alley, opposite the entrance to the temple. As Leon looked upwards he noticed that Velorius wasn't alone up there. All along the rooftops stood the red clad warriors Velorius called his shadows. Nearly three dozen were staring down at the combatants.

"While I enjoyed this little exercise, and I must say I found it entertaining. But I have so many things to atend to if I'm to introduce true chaos to this land."

Without a signal the Shadows charged down intent on killing everything in thier path. Using the opportunity Velorius quickly released the seal on the temple rntrance and descended sealing the doorway behind him.

((these are all going to die too, but not as easily as teh first demon, they have no magic, but possess strenght, reflexes and stamina far beyond normal humans))
((Sorry reading back I find I haven't described these guys very well.
They are all about 6.5 feet, pretty muscular, they're bodies wrapped in red cloaks and they're faces covered by black scarves. As mentioned they don't have any aggresive magics, and are fairly resistent to lesser magics. They whield massive Claymore swords about 5 foot long. They also have a number of small throwing knives. They don't feel pain and have to be pretty beat up to be killed.))  

Velorius

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:38 am
Well, there were four of them, versus 36 of those creatures.

Not exactly odds Azira appreciated.

Voicing a quick prayer for strength, she lashed out at the first creature, staff crackling with electricity. A second was targeted with a lightning bolt. However, she'd used a good bit of her energy earlier, casting healing spells, and she was tired and slow.

A strike from behind knocked her to the ground, staff falling some distance away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:51 am
((Any idea whats happened to chibi of doom? He hasn't been on in a while and I'm reluctant to continue untill his return.))  

Velorius

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:42 am
Velorius
((Any idea whats happened to chibi of doom? He hasn't been on in a while and I'm reluctant to continue untill his return.))

((None. :< I was just thinking about PMing him.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:36 pm
People...i am alive...sorry..things happened. s**t happened...i had to leave home for a few days. But im back.  

Chibi-of-Doom

Velorius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:31 pm
Chibi-of-Doom
People...i am alive...sorry..things happened. s**t happened...i had to leave home for a few days. But im back.

No prob, I was just begining to wonder if you got hit by a bus or something sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:14 pm
Chibi-of-Doom

((S'alright. *HUGS* Glad you're okay. heart ))  

Novatierrie
Crew

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:54 pm
WOOHOO! HUGGLES ALREADY!!!! *still kinda misses staying with Erverain* >.>  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items