Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Naruto Vs. Full Metal Alchemist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is beter...
Naruto
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
FMA
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Toan Embers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:22 pm
That does not belong here at all. Get it right. As for the question, I have watched all of FMA and up to episode 173 of Naruto. Naruto has great ideas and battles, just like FMA. However, Naruto takes far too long to get to the good stuff. I mean, over 50 episodes were just filler, and that pisses me off. Still, if you replaced the english Naruto with the japanese Naruto, it is a hell of a lot better. No BELIEVE IT in the subbed Naruto. All in all, I would have to say FMA all thanks to that huge flaw in the makings of Naruto.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:56 pm
i like them both but personallly i enjoy watching Naruto more...i think it has a good story line but FMA is awsome too.  

maltos

Sacrificial Rainbow

2,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:22 pm
How can anyone choose? D= stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:29 pm
i dont choose one i watch both. only b/c the story behind FMA is just grand. and Naruto has great characters. and well they are freaking ninjas!! what else can you say about that.. lol anyways its both they are really good together..  

onliven321

ki9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:32 pm
so hard to chose but i have to go with my fav top 10 anime naruto biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:12 pm
I've never seen FMA on anime, but mangawise; I like the Naruto plot better so I'm more interested in it.  

cupidsbride

serrifph21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:28 pm
FMA FOREVER  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:08 pm
squee_moon
pfft is that even a question, Ed doesnt have a annoying catchphrase like Naruto even though its only in the anime, I still prefer the fma aqnime and manga to the naruto anime and manga.

the phrase is only annoying in the english version. i can't stand "belve it!"  

human_remains

bane123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:14 am
full metal would win... naruto is maybe (i said maybe) a better fight, but i think that full metal could out smart him very easily. you know whhat i mean if you seen the show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:06 am
FMA is better as an anime and naruto is best in manga form but naruto's anime art actually looks like it was done by the originol artist, FMA doesn't. FMA's fight scenes are better but to a certain extent, naruto is more realistic  

old_duckey

RaulSJninjajonin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:43 pm
i have to say naruto cause i bet just the 3 sanins will kick fma a**......orichimaru, tsunde, and jiriya will kill them also naruto with the nine tail fox in him  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:31 pm
I love them both, but I like FMA just a tiny bit better. A bit more adult and I like that  

Miakoda_Tala_Serenity

[~ Sonata Euphoriacide ~]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:59 pm
{SONATA} -->

I honestly can't choose. They're both great series...Naruto has endearing characters and such a wide variety of them and an exciting plot, FMA has a darker, deeper plot than most other shonen animes and the characters are very well-developed. Not to mentioned the fighting scenes in both are amazing.

I'll just say that both the FMA and Naruto mangas are better than the animes. The FMA manga has a completely different plot starting from when we meet Greed-Winry's not so annoying; Ed, Roy, and the homunculi aren't emo; the plot's better; and the Xingians and Armstrong's older sister are just made of awesome. The Naruto manga doesn't have fillers!

Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever the attitude of the body may be, the soul is on its knees.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:20 pm
I love both Naruto AND FMA, BUUUUUUUT... FMA FMA FMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee *latches onto Aru-kun* 4laugh *chu* heart I thought it could be verry sad at times, but I fell in love with it and was like, WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! 4laugh ..... sorry for being a dork just then... sweatdrop
But I still TOTALLY LOVE Naruto! ^_^ FMA wins by a little in my heart! ^_^

but, just so that things stay pretty much even, I'm gonna put a ninja in my post! ^_^
ninja  

Lita-chan4

biggywhite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:21 pm
i have seen all the FMA and all the nartuo.. but the only reason i like naruto better is because Naruto has lasted longer then FMA and has a lil bit of a better story line w/ all the characters they have and such diversity. dont get me wrong FMA had diversity w/ their charcters as well but i just couldnt grasp all the characters and how a government could get soo screwed up in the first place. but thats just me  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games