Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mya's Bar/Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Y r u here?
  Looks kool i guess
  idk, y do u care?
  looks freak'n awesome...
View Results

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:35 am
-Taking a quick break..she walked back into the bar where her customers looked a lil ticked of...she walked over to her sister.."Monica! i aked you to watch over the bar for me while i was out!" she then poored another jug of rum and passed it to Mika while smiling.. then moving over to the table were kitty had been eating, she took the 20$ and put it into the till...
"now monica, im serious this time, i need u too look over the bar..im the only one working here. sooo if u help me tomight, ill pay you ok" with that she ran back to the room where dmomo was sleeping.

-She walked into the room. He was motionless.. she checked his palse. he one. she let out a sigh of relief and took to a chair that was infront of his bed...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:07 pm
Rowan woke up. he looked around the room. he saw mya there, then wondered, how did i get here? as soon as he realized that he had passed out fighting the yakuza, he shouted, "where are they!? i'll kill every last one of them! they killed shadow!"

the story behind shadow is shadow and domo are soulbound. if shadow dies domo dies. domo isnt dead but shadow is! meaning... shadow isnt shadow? shadow is alive? evil magic destroyed enchantment sentancing domo to life of hell? any of those things are possible...  

Xaxial

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:14 pm
-she watched as domo had awoken..she gave him a glare ..."i hope ur feeling better because there is a bunch of dead bodies down the hall and im not cleaning that up!" she then bit her lip.."yes you did pass out, oh and that boi you were with was killed if that the answer your looking for..but all i want to knoe is the fact of why u r always fighting, it makes no apparent sense to me, but i guess it isn't ne of my business soo ill let u decide if i shall knoe or not.. But while your in my prsences, i will care for you, its the only right and respectful thing to do, so u r able to stay in this room and eat and drink w/e you want without a cost, anything you need just ask ok" then standing she made her way out of the room back towards the bar......  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:34 pm
shadows a dog... o.O  

Xaxial

Xaxial

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:39 pm
Domo looked at mya leave the room, bewildered. When did i sign up for this? oh well... he got up, went to the sink in the room (its a nice room)
and got a washrag, some garbage bags and some Mr cleanTM
he went into the hall, put the people in the bags, and then started scrubbing. soon, there wasnt much left of the carnage that went on. he took the bags and dumped them in the dumpster outside, that would be taken away in the morning.

he went downstairs, to see a bar full of people. he sat next to the girl called mika who he noticed was carrying a katana. (someone to relate with) and started into a deep conversation about sword techniques and ways to kill... (my rp mans turning emo o.o) then after some beers, went upstairs and went to bed. in the morning, he got up and went downstairs to see mya talking with a police officer...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:01 pm
-she looked into the officers eyes..."things like this happen all the time, u and i both knoe that.. wut went on i had nothing to do with, nor do i knoe of the one responsible, but ill be sure to look into ok Jake..plz keep all this all quiet, i dont want my resturant to be shut down, i need the money for school loans and bills..plz jake i beg u.." she then gave the officer a kiss on the cheek as he walked away...turning around she noticed Domo standing there watching...she slightly smiled and went behind the counter and counted all the money in her till..."good morning, would u like nething?"  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Xaxial

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:18 pm
no thank you. ill be out of town today so if theres anything you need me to get i might as well get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:27 pm
-"hmm...you can drive me up to my old town...i have a couple things. consider'n ur gonna need some back up once and awhile, i may aswell be loaded.."  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Xaxial

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:35 pm
*points finger in the air at shoulder level* ummm i wasnt planning on driving... but if we have a car we can take it (doesnt know how but willing to try) or we can take a taxi (for the sake of your health)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:45 pm
-she looked at him and cocked an eyebrow..."i have a car, but how the hell were u going to get newhere in the first place?" she asked confused  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Xaxial

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:26 pm
eheheheh... i usually walk to where i need to go. otherwise i'll hitchhike, take a plane, taxi, bus...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:39 pm
-""hmmm i see"" she walked over to a table, a muffin in her hand. she sat and bagin to eat it..."so wut time u wanna leave around?  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:39 pm
Mika who was currently passed out on the floor a glass of Rum still in her hand she opened her eyes and her hangover kickeed in full force "Ugh...next time i'll stop at two..or maybe three" Mika muttered she shakily stood and grabbed her Katana she noticed the bar was almost completely empty "I gotta learn to pass out in better places other then the floor" Mika muttered she looked around hoping to find a bar keep she could get some water and an asprin from  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:46 pm
-notices Mika stumbling to stand.."well good morning to you..i bet you dont feel soo well.." she walked over to Mika lifting the girl from the floor..."because im such the nice person that i am, u too can stay in one of the empty rooms i have..for free!! next time i wont let you off so easily..." she handed Mika keys to room 20..."now go and get some rest or fresh'n up or something!"  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:48 pm
xoxMyaxox
-notices Mika stumbling to stand.."well good morning to you..i bet you dont feel soo well.." she walked over to Mika lifting the girl from the floor..."because im such the nice person that i am, u too can stay in one of the empty rooms i have..for free!! next time i wont let you off so easily..." she handed Mika keys to room 20..."now go and get some rest or fresh'n up or something!"

"uhh thanks" Mika replied placing a wad of hundreds on the counter "Thats for the Rum and for your hospitality" Mika said stumbling off to find room 20  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff