Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:20 am
pennasioux
neckroz209
Mika could see the grew wolf getting closer to Tak she didnt know why she was doing what she was about to do but she did it anyway Tak's safetly was at stake Mika sped up and shoulder barged the male grew wolf "TAK RUN NOW GET BACK TO CAMP!" Mika yelled she had pissed of the grey wolf and no her life was at risk but if Tak got back safely then it would be worth it Kenchi and heard Mika's yelling and ran towards were it had come from "Hold on Mika" Kenchi said

" NOOOOO dont hurt him he is a friend. dont hurt him. oh Mika must you be so protective ofme. i am not the little pup u once knew." tak looked at the ruffed up grey wolf and stood in front of him to protect him from those that called themselfves protecting her. " he is a friend, we know each otherwell. "

"I do it because i love you like a mother would...but if i am to love you like amother then i will trust your judgement Tak" Mika replied Kenchi appeared behind her "Its ok Kenchi he is a friend of Tak's and if she can trust him then so can i" Mika said Kenchi looked at the grew wolf then nodded "Come Tak let us return unless you have other plans with this male" Mika said turning around and heading back to camp Kenchi in close pursuit  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:54 pm
Tak replied," i'll catch up we have a conversation to finish." mika and kenchi walked away staring at this stranger that Tak claimed to be friends with. kenchi looked like he didnt trust him. neither did Tak but she saw something in him that mika and kenchi didnt.

Tak walked over to the grey wolf as he was licking his scratch. he looked at her with discussed and shame, " you did not have to do that, you do nt even know me. i could have killed you, i could kill you know." tak raised her head at what he just said. "HOW DARE YOU! how dare you come at me like that after what i just did.... " tak laughed. " you wouldnt dare hurt me after what i have done for you.. no body is that heartless." the grey wolf looked at her as he got up with a proud atitude. " i can so and say what ever i want to .. i am the next tin line to alpha male .. dark coat!"

tak was angry but tried to change the subject, "hey! ..well whats your name? ..i am...." he cut her offf " dont even bother telling me your name...i am too busyto be talking to you .. it would be disgracefull to be eve nseen near you black wolf. what r a you try ing to do create a realationship?" the grey wolf darted off and left tak there alll alone.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:48 pm
Mika didnt trust the grey male but she knew Tak was no longer a pup and neaded to do things on her own "Kenchi do you think im to protective of Tak?" Mika asked Kenchi looked at her "Well you do chase her every year you always keep her out of danger and you always seem to be around" Kenchi replied Mika looked to the ground "So i am over protective of her" Mika mutttered in a shameful tone "But sometimes that is a good thing Mika take last night for an example if you had not been with Tak she might have been hurt or worse killed" Kenchi said trying to cheer Mika up but to no avail "Tak is right...i should just let her go out on her own" Mika muttered in the still same shameful tone she ran ahead into the camp and to her teepee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:16 pm
*Man was he cccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeee!!!!!* Tak giggled as she was thinking. but he was so mean to her. thats alright though. it would be too complicated to be with some one as forbbiden as a gray wolf. her father would be so furious. and why was mika so calm when she said he was a friend? "i just hope mika doesnt open her big mouth to father." she spoke allowed as she continued to look in the direction the gray wolf left asshe slowly began to walk back to the camp. as she was trotting towards the end of the woods... a white wolf stood in front of her...

Tak's hair began to stand up on end. " what are you doing here in black wolf territory white coat?!" she said as she growled furiously at the white wolf. the white wolf shivered alittle and replied, " peace dark coat, i come in peace. i have a message from the alpha male of the white wolf clan Y'anka." Tak stood straight then. " well what is it?" the white wolf replied,
" the alpha male has ask permission to hunt in your area for a rabbit that does not runn ing our territory." Tak noticed while the wite wolf was talking that he had an object around his neck. it looked like the piece of bone of ivory that her father had around his neck. he was that same white wolf that she saw the night mika and her stole that deer. the only thing was that he had the bone of ivory on him this time. he had to be either the next in line for the position of alpha or he was his son and next in line.

"well follow me then.." Tak walked in front of him but she kept her ears high just in case he tried something stupid. the white coat interupted her thoughts. "so, female, what brings you out here all alone? shouldnt you have a nice brave dark coat tp protect you? you should since you are the dark coat alpha male's daughter.. i do believe that he consideres you quite precious.. " * how in the hell did he know who i am?* Tak quickly stoped and the white wolf colidded into her butt. she wisped around the look at him.. " how do you know who i am?" " oh come on princess, dont you think it would be a shame for me not to know what goes on a round my clans territory?" he smiled as he continued walking ahead of her in to the camp sight.

every one began to sniff the air at the familiar but disturbing smell... white coat. ... mika looked at Tak in fear. but Tak gave a look as if to say everything was fine. every one in the camp began to crowed around some growled and some barked. others made threatening comments so that the white wolf could hear. but he just kept walking wit h his head up and with what seemed with pride. he looked like a white speckle on a dirty mirror.
"father where are you!? we have .. a messenger! white coat!" the white wolf looked at her as she walked toward her fathers cave. she stood there waiting . her father came out looking oh so brave and strong and true. he made the other wolves look punny. like they were worthless against him. but that was the power of the bone of ivory that he had around his neck. the power grew with him as the years went buy, so did his wisdom, and it showed. the white wolf walked forward passed Tak and as he got closer his legs were slightly shaking but he did stand his ground.
the wolf spoke, " dark coat alpha male J'atani?" Tak's father replied, " why have you come?" J'atani replied with a firm voice. the white coat began to studder, " i.. i.. i have come in place of my father...to.." " come with me into my lar white coat." J'atani cut off the white coats sentence. as they both we heading toward the cave, a huge gray wolf entered the camp. "J'atani, so nice to see you again it has been what a year? a long year.. you look prosperous." J'atani looked behind him as the young white coat continued in to the cave, "Sha'am, your late." "well thats like a gray wolf is what you would say wouldnt it? " the black wolves in the camp began to mumble, " it is that time of year again, ... leaders correspondence". Tak spoke outloud.." whats leaders correspondence?"
Ky'loe walked up beside her and answered, " it is the yearly gather ing of the wolves.. they must make agreements of the year and comprimises in order to keep peace. " just as he stoped talking J'atani cam out of the cave again with the gray wolf.. " Ky'loe.. come" J'atani ordered and ky'loe walked over too him inside the cave. the sha'am called out " C'am'da'lak you shoud be hear " all of a sudden a grey wolf wisped right by Tak with the same sent that the gray wolf from ealier had. the gray wolf looked at Tak and ginned at the thought that they had meet earlier that day. Tak was suprized to see him there and unconciously shouted, " You!" they gray wolf smiled even harder and continued walking in behind his father and J'atani continued looking at his clan and began to speak, " all of you may go as if nothing out of the way has happened. i will announce what news is needed to be known later." the crowed descended back into their usual ways. " father .. shall i com along with you? " Tak wanted to in what was goin on if she was capable of taking her fathers place just in case Ky'loe doesnt add up to her fathers patential. J'atani replied with a shocked and concerned look, " Tak this is no place for a female, you know that." " but father, you said that i might have to take your place. why not be prepared when the time comes.. you said i was capable..." Tak's ears began to lower in dissappointment at her fathers reply to her. " Tak, we will talk about this later and.." "but father!.." " i said later .. now go!!" Tak growled lowly to herself as her father watched her walk away from his cave. * why would father tell me something only to put me down about it?*
Tak was a little angry at her father but she wanted to talk to her beloved mika for a while. *what would she think on the matter?* taK thought to herself as she walked toward her friends teepee.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:33 pm
Mika was sitting in her teepee a shadow spread across her face for which she was greetful towards because right now she did not want Tak to see the look of shame and dissapointment she had on her face Mika stiffened as Tak walked into her teepee "Hello Tak making friends with the enemy i see" Mika almost growled "But as i said before i will trust your judgement on the matter" Mika said trying to calm her self "Now why have you come to me do you wish to talk about something or someone?" Mika asked curiously "Perhaps the grey coat from before" Mika smirked "I did not tell your father of your actions towards him...how ever i did speak to him about you not wanting to be corted" Mika said "Tell me Tak why do you not want to me corted it is something we all must do when it comes of time" Mika said looking at Tak with a stone cold glare "i also wish to know why you protrcted someone you obviously had no idea what he could do to you" Mika growled very lowly almost in a murderous manner  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:58 pm
neckroz209
Mika was sitting in her teepee a shadow spread across her face for which she was greetful towards because right now she did not want Tak to see the look of shame and dissapointment she had on her face Mika stiffened as Tak walked into her teepee "Hello Tak making friends with the enemy i see" Mika almost growled "But as i said before i will trust your judgement on the matter" Mika said trying to calm her self "Now why have you come to me do you wish to talk about something or someone?" Mika asked curiously "Perhaps the grey coat from before" Mika smirked "I did not tell your father of your actions towards him...how ever i did speak to him about you not wanting to be corted" Mika said "Tell me Tak why do you not want to me corted it is something we all must do when it comes of time" Mika said looking at Tak with a stone cold glare "i also wish to know why you protrcted someone you obviously had no idea what he could do to you" Mika growled very lowly almost in a murderous manner

Tak gasped at the thought of mika tell her father that she did not wanto be courted. " how dare you!! did i even ask you to tell him? no i have no problem telling my father what my wishes are. and yes i know we all must do it some time but does that mena that i have to do it now? no i am 17 i still want to live my life free and plus no wolf has been brave enough to confront me with out going to my father first, what about whati want? and i come here to talk to about something pereson al and you give me this? "
Tak stormed out of the tent.

she was soooo angry at her and what was her problem growling at her? Tak walked a distance away from herfirnds tent. she began passing as her heat began to race. *what am i going to do? even one is against me for some reason* Tak waled back into the woods for some deep contemplation as to what she was going to do. night fall was not to far away and it had been two hours since the enemy wolves arrived at her fathers cave. the woods began to get thick and she knew she was headed in the right direction of her secret hiding place.

it was a small cave big enough for a single female wolf. it was next to a river and the way the trees were the sun rays always shined through. other animals were there but she never harmed them because when she first saw the place when she was younger she could that this place was a peace and untouched my the hunger of any wolf. Tak loved that it made her feel free of life's anxiety and the troubles that she knew she had to go back to soon. especially tonight. her father would not want her away this night he would be furious.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:41 pm
Mika watched as Tak stormed out she was still growling she stopped when she realised what she had just said and done "Oh god....i was growling at Tak" Mika hung her head if Tak's father found out she would be banished for sure "Maybe thats not such a bad thing" Mika thought she stood and headed for Tak's father's cave she could hear the meeting but this was far more important she cutiously walked into the cave "Alpha male i need to speek with you about something i have done it concerns Tak" Mika said walking towards the group her tail was well between her legs but she wouldnt show her fear or she tried not to "Tak came to me in my teepee and when she arrived i started to growl at her i need to know your punihsment for such an action" Mika said staring him in the eyes she would be severly punished for her actions but she knew what she was doing was the right thing all the wolfs in the cave were staring at her with looks off hate and discust she had commited as erious crime and she knew it she awaited her punishment  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:04 pm
Tak was at rest with herself. she loved the thought of temporarily being out her life and being alone for a while. the wind blew through her fur and on her face. Tak walked over to the river slightly passed her cave. sh e could smell some srang e scent but she ignored it. sh e saw some lage stones in the river and walked on to them. her sight became vague because of the mist that was surrounding her. she breathed it in and felt refreshed by it filling her lungs. it felt so soothing to her. she needed it. all of a sudden, she heard a noice. it sounded like a three branch rustling. she smeeled the air and the scent got sstronger, but she continued to ignore it. the noice continued bt it sounded like wings flapping. Tak stopped and went back to her cave. as she walked back on land , ther she saw sitting on a large stone, a eagle. he looked old and he had slightly grey feathers. he cocked he head at Tak and stared at her with his golden eye. " my have you grown." Tak wasshocked at what she heard. " y.. y..you can.. talk?" the bird replied, " ever since the wind caught me and i began to fly. that was many many moons ago. before you even existed Tak'cha'wee." Tak backed away at the sound of her name coming from the ancient looking eagle. " you, know my name? " " yes my child, i have watched many generations come and go, i watched your father grow up also." " how? how do you know me, my father and i?" Tak walked closer to the fearless bird. " i know many things Tak" there was silence for about a minute. then the bird continued, " i have a message for you the moon godess has sent me to give it." Tak gasped, " you know the moon godess? what does she look like, is she pretty, is she kind? is she.." the bird cut her off, " she is many things that are good, my child. but that is not important at this moment, i must do what i have come to do." " but why me? i'm just a female, what can i do? my own father wont listen to me, my freind growls at me for no reason, and other males laugh at me like i am pathetic." the eagle hopped foward to get a better look at Tak, " but my child, that is not what you thought a minute ago. you felt that you were a capable leader just as much as a male with the assets that make him eligable. why not you? believe you me child, her lovelyness, knows much that you face now and what you will face, and that is why i have come. she has sent me." Tak turned her head to the side, " and who are you, and how come you know so much and why has she chosen me?" the bird simply relied is aclam voice, "her loveliness knows best for all of us under the sun. including the needs of the wolf kind. " there was silence and the bird continued, " i am Nix'ka'mich, but you will call me grandfather." * Tak thought to herself, * me call a burd grandfather? awkward* she reasked, "how is that you know so much about me?"
the bird hopped foard to get a better look at Tak, " i know what i know because of what i am, i am what i am because of the kindness of her heart," Nix looked at the moon, and continued, "and because of the gifts she has given me. the land is my father, the wind my mother, the sun and moon, my siblings and i listen to them. they tought me what i know and reveal to me what needs to be known. therefore i see everything and know everything including youe existance." the bird cocked his head and waited for her to reply. she said nothing and just looked at this wise bird who knew everthing and anything. the bird continued, " the moon godess has sent me to tell you her profecy, her sloution to help the wolf kind and bring your kind back into unity and out of strife. it is only through the love of ememies shall peace me poured out upon the wolf race and unity will be restored." Tak turned herhead to the side, " grandfather, what did she mean? love? what kind of love?" " my child, i know everything except her purposes, that is a question i can not answer." the bird turned to leave, "wait grandfather, where are you going?" the bird turned its head and replied, " i go every wher and am every where." he pened his wings, " wait grandfather, where will i find you?" " my child listen to my words," the bird turened around and looked straight into her eyes with he golden eyes, " i am every where, call my name, i shall hear you, i will come." Nix spread out his large wings and began to flap them. he was high into the air. Tak turned head because of the dust the dust the stirred up. " but grand father!!!!" she yelled. " call me name Tak, i shall come to you!" the bird spoke just that and descended in to the night. Tak watched the bird dissapear and the wind blew in her face and fur. she lowered her head and realized that she had to return to her clan .. and fast. * fatherwill be so angry* but she had a message and he had to listen. Tak was on her way back.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:14 am
Tak's father stood and walked over to Mika "You growled at my daughter" He said in a low tone sending shivers down Mika's spine "I did and i have come to recieve my punishment" Mika said trying to sound brave Tak's father looked over Mika "I never thought you of all people would do this Mika" He said in a sad tone Mika lowered her head and ears in shame "I'm sorry i have to do this to you Mika" He said quietly Mika knew what he was about to say "Please i deserve it" Mika said he looked at her "Mika it is with great displeasure that i hear by banish you from our tribe" He said Mika began to turn around to leave but he stopped her "If you see my daughter you will not speak with her or i shall hunt you down my self" Tak's father said in a dangerous tone "Yes....yes sir" Mika stuttered and with that she ran out of the cave and to her teepee she gathered some blankets and food and then left the tribe walking slowly out of the camp wolfs throwing rocks and food scraps at her she walked out of the camp and slowly away she took one last look back before whispering a good bye and running off never to be seen again  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:49 pm
Tak began running faster and faster as she was racing the sun retreating into the darkness of the sky. * man oh man oh man!!! i gotta hurry!* she thought to herself. Tak began seeing the life of the night. owls began hooting and the wind began to howl. as if another wolf's presence was close by. it startled tak for a while but she decided to keep on going for she had an important message to give to her father.

all of a sudden she heard a snickering laugh. then it sounded like more. someone was watching her and spying on her. she began to see the bushes ahead of her move. it was following her, chasing her. she tried to quicken the pace but they began to surround her. she began to see eyes. all of them green. one set of them was darker than the other. then she saw teeth. *rogues? it could be, father puts them to death for their sake.*
then she heard a voice,

"what a coincidence to see you out here all alone on our way home, princess." the increasing view of a the white wolf from earlier came into view. he had a sly grin on his face. slowly the others came into view but they all crowded around her in order to prevent her from escaping. Tak eyes widend, " you!! your that wolf that lied to me earlier, ... what do you want? cant you see that i am on my way home, i have something important to tell my father." the white wolf replied, " i would rather becalled by my name in respect black wolf!" he snapped his teeth at her as though to punish her. the other white wolves laughed, some growled. the wolf continued, " i am Na'pay'sh'ni and you arejust as beautiful as i have heard" the wolf walked over closer to her and and looked into her eyes. she looked away with an annoyed face. " it is true, the beautiful Tak'cha'wee does have green eyes, the eyes of white wolf." Na'pay back up from her in amazment but he tried not to show it. Tak replied in annoyance and she was not impressed by his attempt to scare her. "Yes, i know i have green eyes, i am the only one in my clan that has them because my mother was a white wolf, since you know the story, can i go now? you have had your fun with me." Na'pay laughed, " you do not realize what is happening to you do you princess?, are you that naive?" Tak's eyes began to close as she gave the sarcastic white wolf an evil look. " what ever it was that you had to tell you father i am sure it can wait, besides, you have new plans, you have been personally invited by your truely to come stay at my home untill further notice." Tak gasped ad tried to get away but the male wolves growled at her and snapped at her leggs. Na'pay laughed again, "oh where are you going princess, are you going to be rude and turn down my gesture of acceptance?" Na'pay looked at his mob, " bring her along all of you and dont speak wit hher, i want my guest to have a nice stay at home with out you all ruining it.!!!"  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:33 pm
Mika walked around outside the camp she had eaten and was now looking for somewere to sleep she could feel almost every wolfs presence inside the camp all but Tak's this worried Mika but remembered that she was now banished so it was none of her concern Mika turned to the moon she gazed at its beauty she decided a bath would be nice she walked to a neer by stream and removed her clothing she slipped in with a shiver the water was cold she took a quick look around making sure that if Tak was outside the camp she was no were neer her if Tak found out what Mika was it would suly end there friendship as Mika washed her fur went from black to white Mika smiled finaly removing the dye she had put in her fur to make her look like a black coat she finished her bath got dressed and headed in the general direction of the white coats camp "Tak you better be at home or your father will be furious" Mika said to nobody as she approached the white camp most of the wolves looked at her and smiled for most of them knew of her infiltration of the black coats camp she walked toa small cave "anyone home?" Mika asked leaning into the cave  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:31 pm
" wil you stop smelling me!!!" Tak yelled as she growled at one of the white wolves behind her. he kept sniffing her. she blushed as Na'pay loked at her. the males could tell she was begining the fist stage of being in heat. and they kept very close to her. some rubbed up against her as to flirt with her. she would push away and they would grasp her to keep her from running away. it was a pitty for Tak her beauty became her curse at that moment.

they finally made it back to the white coat camp. all of the white coats looked at her and starred. some in awe, some in discust and some just starred as if they didnt knowwhat to feel. Na'pay ran in front of the the crowed and yelled, "i have retrieved her!!!" the crowed roared with prais for the young buck of a wolf. Tak watched at every one around her seemed like awhite cloud. so pure ans clean looking. and she was the dirty spot that spoiled the purness of the clan. she began to feel inconfedent and inadequate. she felt worthless. but she had yet to find out her worth which means alot to the wolf race. period.
the crowed continued to roar and Tak watched Na'pay so strong and true to his clan. he had good qualities for a leader. and was the biggest of the males there his age. he had something about him that Tak saw but couldnt quite put her paw on. but it made her smirk. she knew that Na'pay had yet to see what qualities she had.
the crowed began to quickly quiet down and the spread out and split into two diffrent groups as a very much older white wolf slowly walked foward toward Na'pay looking at Tak. he had longer hair than the rest of the clan and he was weak and feeble. but he had his strength in his wisdom that shown through. " is it true my son, my son of a son, my blessing. is it true? is she really as beautiful as her mother once was?" Na'pay's face softened as he walked toward his blindgrand father. he let his grand father touch his face. " yes grad father, she is even more beautiful than i thought. she.. she.. she.." " let me see her. let m e see her with my hands." Na'pays grand father interupted himas he slowly walked overtoward nowhere and one of the wolves pushed he in front of him and he reached out and touched her face. they were warm and gentle. the old wolf smiled and sighed. tears rolled down his face. he could sence her fear and inconfedence. he spoke " your mother was well known here. she was very beautiful. all of us adored her. i especially. i loved your mother. she was asoul unlike any other creature i have ever known. an i feel her i feel her spirit with in you. she is here through you. she is back home!!!!" as tears began to fall down his faceeven more as he yelled those last words, th e crowed yelled once again and a very young wolfe came a walked the old wolf back to his cave. Tak was speechless. Na'pay nudged her and sh e followed him into a cave. " welcome to to my lare princess. this is where you will stay." Tak was getting annoyed with this princess stuff. she hated it at home she definately hated here. it was like he was mocking her. " will you please stop calling me princess. my name is Tak'cha'wee. and can i have a cave to myself?" Na'pay jurked his head back in shock that she would say that. " boy your fiesty arent you princess? oh i'm sorry, Tak'cha'wee. no you can not have your own cave." " why not" Tak simply replied. Napay laughed. " because i dont trused you thats why." Tak decided to get smart. " is that your real intentions?" Tak raised her eye brow. Na'apy laughed harder. " please princess. i am future alpha male. what could i possibly do with you? plus i dont have time for you... too make other good looking females attracted to me and i them." he said as he walked over to her and stared closely into her eyes. thats not what she saw. he was saying one thing but she saw another. she didnt know what but it was something. " what ever " Tak replied as she plopped down and layed her head on her front leggs. Na'apy walked over to the exit of the cave attemting to walk out. " dont rest too long princess. there will be a celebration welcoming out ....guest." Na'pay smirked and walked out. * oh i cant wait! * she thought as she smirked back and rolled her eyes. she cloed them and fell to sleep  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:54 pm
Mika heard the crowd cheer and ran in there dicrection "Well well well" Mika muttered smiling she watched Tak be escorted into the cave she waited till Na'pay left and entered "So Na'pay returned with you" Mika said looking at Tak and smiling "You should be careful around my brothers and sisters Tak you are entering your first stage of heat and the younger males might try something but i dont think Na'pay will let them" Mika said smiling she walked over to Tak and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder "Tak open your eyes" Mika said "and see what i reallly am" Mika continued placing her toher hand on Tak  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:32 pm
neckroz209
Mika heard the crowd cheer and ran in there dicrection "Well well well" Mika muttered smiling she watched Tak be escorted into the cave she waited till Na'pay left and entered "So Na'pay returned with you" Mika said looking at Tak and smiling "You should be careful around my brothers and sisters Tak you are entering your first stage of heat and the younger males might try something but i dont think Na'pay will let them" Mika said smiling she walked over to Tak and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder "Tak open your eyes" Mika said "and see what i reallly am" Mika continued placing her toher hand on Tak

Tak woke up and opened her eyes, to a female white wolf but she loked like Mika. " mika? is that you?" Tak stood up on her fours and shook her head. she felt better. she needed that sleep. she felt energetic and jumpy. "what? i can believe this .. is this true? all this time you lied to me and you could tell me yourfriend? oh come on you know i could have kept a secret. i wouldnt have told, you know that." Mika looked at Tak in amazment at her jumpy ness. it was obvious what it was. heat time..
" and what do you mean Na'apy wont let them, and that will theny do? aor atleast try? do you think Na'pay likes me? hu hu huh? talk to me"

Tak just had to know.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:45 pm
pennasioux
neckroz209

Tak woke up and opened her eyes, to a female white wolf but she loked like Mika. " mika? is that you?" Tak stood up on her fours and shook her head. she felt better. she needed that sleep. she felt energetic and jumpy. "what? i can believe this .. is this true? all this time you lied to me and you could tell me yourfriend? oh come on you know i could have kept a secret. i wouldnt have told, you know that." Mika looked at Tak in amazment at her jumpy ness. it was obvious what it was. heat time..
" and what do you mean Na'apy wont let them, and that will theny do? aor atleast try? do you think Na'pay likes me? hu hu huh? talk to me"

Tak just had to know.

Mika smiled "well to answer your questions, first o fall i was afraid my secret would ruin our friendship second Na'apy wont let the other males have there way with you...or in other words he wont let them have that with you third i dont know but if he wont let the others have you then i think he might like you Tak.....why do you ask? do you like him Tak?" Mika asked  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff