Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:00 pm
justinatheyea

skyler took out her brushes and put some by her foot, stuck the back end of her favorite flat detailbrush in her mouth, and began dabbing the large fan into the paint. looking past the easile at the boy, she bagan to smile widely. "sweet deal. you might want to get into a really comfy pose then; and im skyler. may i ask what you go by, name wise?" listening for his response, she began to put the base colors of the ground and sky, starkly blending them, then looking back at the boy in the gazeebo

"Call me Jason," he called back. "How long have you been a painter?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:45 pm
as she dabbed more paint onto the canvas and spread it around, creating a deeper, brighter, more realistic background and continued to peer over the side of her canvas, she called back to him. "iv been painting with acrylics since i was 12; painting in general since i was 6." she smiled and told him, while starting the base color for the tree, "i used to do realism, but i find expressionism more obvious in my work; that is to say, i try to make things as real as i can, but stretching the reality of them with exagerated shapes and colors. .. how long have you bin in that gazeebo?"  

jazzy says yarr

Renage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:16 pm
Name: Adrienne

Description/Apperence: 5'4'', Green/Blue eyes, Asymetric dark Brown hair (short on the left side getting to shoulder length on the right side); Always seen wearing tight black trousers, scuffy trainers/sneakers & generally a random band t-shirt. A 12mm fleshtunnel graces her left ear, where her right sports a simple lightening flash earring, she also has a snakebite piercing.

Bio: Adrienne is a reserved character, choosing only to open up when she feels. Her abrupt nature is cause for concern to people she may have only just met, whereas her close friends consider this to be only a formality. Coming from a techniqually 'normal' family life, Adrienne breaks through the moulds society has laid out for her. Originating from England, having moved to America only 2 years back, she still has a thick British accent and the sarcastic humour to boot.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:57 pm
Kenchi looked around in aw "Food then shower then tour" Kenchi said his stomach grumpled to enfisize his point  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:21 pm
" Okay..." Izzy walked into her kitchen, adn signaled for Kenchi to follow. She opened her cupboards and asked " what do you watn?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:16 am
Kenchi followed Izzy into the kitchen "Anything and if possible everything" He said looking around the kitchen  

neckroz209

Renage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:23 am
Adrienne, having just returned from a long and tiring day of lectures, sat herself down on her usual parkbench. She stared into space, feeling the gentle breeze pass through her hair, and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:24 am
putting most of her brushes down except for the one in her mouth, she walked over to the gazeebo and sat near jason  

jazzy says yarr

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:55 am
"okay..." Izzy pulled out a bowl and a spoon, she got out lots of different kinds of cereals and placed them on the table.... She got out the milk and thought for a moment..."anything else??"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:23 pm
Kenchi poored three different kinds of cereal into the bowl and added thw milk and started to eat "No thank you should go take a shower or something i'll be here a wile" Kenchi said smiling as he ate  

neckroz209

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:57 pm
justinatheyea
how long have you bin in that gazeebo?"

"Let me think . . . what time is it now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:01 pm
" Umm okay.." Izzy left the room with out thinking.. She went up stairs into the bathroom and began to undress....  

Poets Divine Desire

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:36 pm
Kulshedra
justinatheyea
how long have you bin in that gazeebo?"

"Let me think . . . what time is it now?"

she peered out the side at the sky, then leaned back against the sideing where she sat on the steps. "well, judgeing by the position of the sun, its about 3."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:40 pm
justinatheyea

she peered out the side at the sky, then leaned back against the sideing where she sat on the steps. "well, judgeing by the position of the sun, its about 3."

Jason looked up at the sky himself, and said, "In that case . . . I believe it's been . . . maybe ten hours. You should have seen sunrise. Sunrise in fall is one of the most beautiful things nature has come up with. Then again, almost all of nature's marvels are a beauty." He looked at Skyler, thinking to himself, Here's another example.  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:41 pm
"oh; ..i havent seen the sunrise in a long time..." she said, looking up at him and begining to smile. "have you ever seen the snow coverd pines during the winter, just as the sun begins to hit them? i love the way they look then; everythings still dark except the faintest bits of snow on them as the first rays fall... one of my favorite things to paint..." her voice began to trail off as she noticed the color of jasons eyes, almost instantly falling inlove with them.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff