Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:54 pm
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"of corse im not stupid but before we bring back the whole orgnization we need to find the other sprits of them and the people" she crossed her arms in a tireding fashion "do you know where the others are?" zexion was speaking throught her

"It's good to hear you again, Zexion." Luther said with a half-smile. "I have something that can tell us where they are and who has them, but it's aboard the Gummi Ship. I know it's weird for me to have one, but remember..."
He stood up to Roxas' gate.
"I'm human." Luther stepped through the door, transporting himself to Roxas' area of the castle.

"heh i remeber" zexion slightly gave a smile and followed him

Luther looked around. Apparently, Roxas' realm was the Station Of Awakening. "This is very unique place for a Nobody to have." Luther looked around, then around the empty void.

"well he wasnt a normal nobody" zexion turned back to aura "we need to find the others to have the orgnization back.." she paused and looked around at her sounandings "where am i?"
*drops onto the floor from shadows knocked out his keyblade lying next to him*

"First, we're at the Station of Awakening. It's where Sora and Roxas gained their keyblades. Second..."
Luther pointes to the figure, who was on the ground.
"Someone from another time has come here. So we're not alone."
Luther summons up Xigbar's gun arrows ans walks slowly over to the figure.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:02 pm
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

Luther looked around. Apparently, Roxas' realm was the Station Of Awakening. "This is very unique place for a Nobody to have." Luther looked around, then around the empty void.

"well he wasnt a normal nobody" zexion turned back to aura "we need to find the others to have the orgnization back.." she paused and looked around at her sounandings "where am i?"

"First, we're at the Station of Awakening. It's where Sora and Roxas gained their keyblades. Second..."
huh *gets up dizzy his necklace his father had on around his neck* ((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  

hydra4

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:34 pm
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

huh *gets up dizzy his necklace his father had on around his neck* ((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

she grips her head as she looks at him *zexion*"the son of the killer"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:43 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

who where *picks up his keyblade and puts it on his back like soras final form*  

hydra4

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:52 pm
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

"YOU!" zexions sprit appered pointing at him then the sprit diappered and she fainted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:01 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
Guardian_General

"YOU!" zexions sprit appered pointing at him then the sprit diappered and she fainted
eek dude what the heck i dont even know where i am  

hydra4

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:11 pm
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
Guardian_General

"You are in the Station of Awakening. It has only been less than a year since Sora killed Xemnas. Obviously, you're from the future. By reasons beyond our understanding, you shouldn't be here. But you are. You wield a keyblade, which is fine. But you are Sora's descendant."
Luther raised Xigbar's guns.
"I'm afraid you must leave here. You are in the Organization's realm...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:23 pm
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

"You are in the Station of Awakening. It has only been less than a year since Sora killed Xemnas. Obviously, you're from the future. By reasons beyond our understanding, you shouldn't be here. But you are. You wield a keyblade, which is fine. But you are Sora's descendant."

"traitor" she stood up with a large sitar  

l o v e s y d n e y

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:29 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

hey hey hey i didnt mean to get here and and i dont know my parents i was found in darkness by these people and they told me the only thing that was with me was this necklace and and when i was little these people kidnapped me and they did something to me and then i was here *no noticing his shadow was taking on a shape a shape of its own*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:34 pm
"well can you find some way to leave?"the sitar disarpered in water "cuz i really dont fell like fighting"  

l o v e s y d n e y

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:05 pm
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

hey hey hey i didnt mean to get here and and i dont know my parents i was found in darkness by these people and they told me the only thing that was with me was this necklace and and when i was little these people kidnapped me and they did something to me and then i was here *no noticing his shadow was taking on a shape a shape of its own*

"Heartless!!!!" Luther yelled, switching to his keyblade, the Call to Nothing. He ran toward the man, jumped, and slashed the shadow behind him. "Go!!! Back out the door!!!" Suddenly, thousands of Heartless began to appear in the void.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:18 pm
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

"Heartless!!!!" Luther yelled, switching to his keyblade, the Call to Nothing. He ran toward the man, jumped, and slashed the shadow behind him. "Go!!! Back out the door!!!" Suddenly, thousands of Heartless began to appear in the void.
ow man watch where your swinging that thats my shadow  

hydra4

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:19 pm
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

"not again" she pulled out her katanas and looked up "oh s***" she ran out of the door and triped on a tool and landed on her stomch and chest ripping the top of her dress but she covered it with her wings untill she could fix it  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:27 pm
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General

Luther, irritated at this point, yelled "If it is, then call off those Heartless!!!" He extended his hand forward, which engulfed the man, the shadwo, and all the Heartless in a grey light, then sent them away to another world, Olympus Coliseum. Luther then ran back through the door. "They're gone.... It was his shadow."  

Guardian_General

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:38 pm
Guardian_General
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General

Luther, irritated at this point, yelled "If it is, then call off those Heartless!!!" He extended his hand forward, which engulfed the man, the shadwo, and all the Heartless in a grey light, then sent them away to another world, Olympus Coliseum. Luther then ran back through the door. "They're gone.... It was his shadow."

her wings covered her body "hey um luther could i barrow your jacket?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces