Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
KH2:COM (FOR PS2) (final mix comes with it) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:24 pm
Well to answer the question. Yes the games usually end up being made in Japan and staying there. Nomura better no get us mad by announcing Final Mix+ and not giving it to us.

BTW KH3 is supposed to be a prequel to KH1 but who knows what'll happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Greenk4
Well to answer the question. Yes the games usually end up being made in Japan and staying there. Nomura better no get us mad by announcing Final Mix+ and not giving it to us.

BTW KH3 is supposed to be a prequel to KH1 but who knows what'll happen.

from the looks of it, it did seem set in the past......it may be stupid but i just had a thought....what if sora, riku, and kairi were reincarnations of the three we saw in the vid.....either that or alternate dimension versions..XP  

eien_no_kurasa

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:59 pm
Greenk4
NOOO! scream Why have you done this to me?!?! Square-Enix...you have FAILED ME MISERABLY! The card battling system sucks eggs. It's TOO EASY! it's not even worth my time! Tetsuya Nomura Dropped the ball twice so far (Making KH2 more Movie than Action, KH:CoM on the GBA and now this?) and now you drop it again....This game doesn't seem worth it if it's gonna have cards. If it was like Kingdom Hearts 1 THEN I'd buy this. The Price is going to be 49.99. But still these worthless cards. I can basically Card-Break everything that moves in that game. Such a shame....They could Have made this SO MUCH BETTER. scream Square Stop messing up!

card breaking isnt all that easy..remember in the begeningwith the weak cards  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:56 am
I used Sleights. and I seemed to have gotten a bunch of theose Premium cards from enemies. besides. I thought it was easy.  

Greenk4

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:43 pm
I got Kingdom Hearts: CoM today for GBSP, and KH: CoM manga a few days ago..

It's so awesome........

Ewww, I don't want to see Vexen... Creepy old man.
gonk crying gonk
Marluxia looks like Weiss, except with pink hair.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:10 pm
lol. Weiss...they were both easy to beat. but I just hated the Marluxia 2nd form glitch. I had to start that fighbt so many times...you can actually get him stuck in the air and he'll glitch and stay up there leaving you on the floor unable to do anything and vice-versa. so you had to reset the game.  

Greenk4

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:04 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
I got Kingdom Hearts: CoM today for GBSP, and KH: CoM manga a few days ago..

It's so awesome........

Ewww, I don't want to see Vexen... Creepy old man.
gonk crying gonk
Marluxia looks like Weiss, except with pink hair.

Yes! Somebody who sees Weiss in Marluxia too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:08 am
I did too. creepie.  

Greenk4

Toshiya_Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:23 pm
Oh boy oh boy!
I alreay saw these scannings and translated them, and I'm all but NOT excited. -squirms about seeing Xemnas' smexy face underneath his hood- OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*near implodes, but camls down*
*sighs*

I'm looking forward to seeing the extended version of the trailer to Kingdom Hearts III (And just to clear things up, it's NOT Sora in the cracked suit. Spread the word xD. Nomura said so)

Since I wasn't able to play Chain of Memories, I'm lookin' forward to watching it upon the big screen, especially since I watched the cut scenes of the game and the story in general was simply amazing to me. Very informative on the background information that some people wonder about when playing Kingdom Heart II. The 3D and voice acting will add to my Organization XIII obsession xDD *huggles Marluxia and Vexen*

All in all, this looks like a very promising re-mix. Just wish Nomura would have given us Kingdom Hearts Final Mix as well -poutpoutpout- Especially since the optional boss, Xemnas, was on there and I wanna fight 'em SOOO BAD! -poutpoutflailgetsoverit-

*sits patiently for KH 2 Remix*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:40 pm
You didn't play CoM? well you didn't miss much gameplay-wise Story-wise you chances are should have played this first before KH2.

I just want to see if it'll play better on the PS2.  

Greenk4

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:42 am
I'm really looking forward to Re:CoM. we get to see the remaining Organization members with better graphics and with voices.

I really hope they'll release Re:CoM and KH2 Final Mix for the US. I was so sad when they didn't release KH1 Final Mix for the US.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:32 pm
they were SUPPOSED to, but this one WILL come out over here, being they said so.  

Greenk4

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:58 pm
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
I'm really looking forward to Re:CoM. we get to see the remaining Organization members with better graphics and with voices.

I really hope they'll release Re:CoM and KH2 Final Mix for the US. I was so sad when they didn't release KH1 Final Mix for the US.

kh1 final mix was already incleuded in the us version of the game....xP in japan, they got the first version....they didnt have the extra scenes and such....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:59 am
Phooey...even if there was a 'KH1-FM' game in North American release...I still don't consider our Kingdom Hearts the Final Mix one....I WANT TO SEE THAT CLOUD AND SEPHY BATTLE IN KH1!!! and when you run into an ORG.XIII member....the Xemnas fight....BAH! zomg! *poutcrytear*

Mizukotsu

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:36 pm
*impatient* I want KH3. Now. I don't care that it's not here, I'm a crazy fan, and if they do something as stupid as not release it in the U. S. then I am going to be VERY angry. *seethes* I really want them to hurry up.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games