Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
oRG gUILD, The makings of the conspiracy >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you in our out
  hell yeah
  whatever your weird
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:44 pm
Ashelux
hmmm, it does sound like a good idea, as long as were not breaking the TOS.....mabe we should wait till the battle system is up and travel in groups and have some form of idetifacation to show were members of the same guild....and if they do eventually allow guilds to compete each other or gaians against gaians in the battle system, we could possibly pull something off.....anyway, it does sound like a great idea and a way to make the guild stand out.....but we would need more members....gaia is way to big to make this work in a matter of small time.....this idea would have to be brainstormed a little bit.......we deffinately would have to recrute more members into the guild to be noiticed....
well we can dop something like advertising that we should join the____ (fill int the blanck) but we could all get a certian item and alwasys stay together in a group and im pretty sure we will stand out over everyone else... then people will ask who we are are we will tell them thus attracting more members and it would be us who started it really but we have to do something if it is taken by other people, so we have to identify that we are the first or one of the first to start the trend, we need to stand out and speak about it and keep it our idea so that other wont think otherwise but we need something specific to set us apart really like my barret for instense, we can make that something our guild uses if not ask the admisstrator to see if they can do somethig about items for battle guild....or... im trying to think about this more thourughly so you might have to wait more until we can get more ideas  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:54 pm
in know a barret with a hairpin like the one im wearing on it easy to see and many wouldnt think about it so it distinguish us completely  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:04 pm
Ashelux
hmmm, it does sound like a good idea, as long as were not breaking the TOS.....mabe we should wait till the battle system is up and travel in groups and have some form of idetifacation to show were members of the same guild....and if they do eventually allow guilds to compete each other or gaians against gaians in the battle system, we could possibly pull something off.....anyway, it does sound like a great idea and a way to make the guild stand out.....but we would need more members....gaia is way to big to make this work in a matter of small time.....this idea would have to be brainstormed a little bit.......we deffinately would have to recrute more members into the guild to be noiticed....

That's pretty much what I said but all in one paragraph 3nodding As I said, we should come up with a uniform (try tektek for dream avvies) and make it known that if you see us in that uniform, then we are with the Organization. You know?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:12 am
I think that it's funny that the battle system is finaly being put out even though it was supposed to be out when Gaia first started.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:09 am
SinnerShadow
I think that it's funny that the battle system is finaly being put out even though it was supposed to be out when Gaia first started.

Actually they promised like a year ago that it was suppose to be released. Along with the beta version of the website.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:31 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
imagine our own avis with there own specific weapon and characteristic kinda like the actual Organizattion XIII with all there mambers involved each with a rank and story behind it

that would be cool  

Organization XIII Member

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:01 pm
Organization XIII No.13
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
imagine our own avis with there own specific weapon and characteristic kinda like the actual Organizattion XIII with all there mambers involved each with a rank and story behind it

that would be cool
i know this may sound a bit mean but what if we made our own guild with just a really small group of people and they cant really join unless they are proved a bit worthy and we can decide when and where we can battle and what to do from there?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
something simple like that, but from there you can do whatever you want  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

neilmc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:40 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i dont theink they shoild have the glasses, none of the real 13 have them  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:44 pm
neilmc
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

i dont theink they shoild have the glasses, none of the real 13 have them
i know i know but it looks weird to me when the avis dont have glasses but im mainly focusing on the outfit for now sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:35 am
so those anyone agree with the Idea sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:02 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i think i'd be a great idea if we get all the bugs worked out of it and compile a main idea 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:14 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i think i'd be a great idea if we get all the bugs worked out of it and compile a main idea 3nodding
well we need to get out all the bugs out, so why dont we list them all and see what we can do then  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:44 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
well we need to get out all the bugs out, so why dont we list them all and see what we can do then
mhm...... 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:40 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
mhm...... 3nodding
i wonder what some them are, need opinions and what you guys think,....even if your random sweatdrop ill take it  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff