Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:52 pm
Kia: "well im glad you both found this place now we can all live here together and protect one another from the vampire hunters that have been going around" she said sitting on a couch nearby.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:54 pm
"Wow, so this would be, like, my home? I've never had one of those before. This could be very interesting, I'm game."  

SangreLeach

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:54 pm
"have you seen many other vampires?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:56 pm
"Me? no, I haven't seen many people, vampire or not, since I got bit at all."  

SangreLeach

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:58 pm
Kia: "you two are the first that i have seen. Did you say you are 17 Rina? I thought you would be older..." she looked over at Amie "and im glad you wanna stay here...this place is verry protected and if anyone would come to attack i would strike...and either make them a vampire or kill them if i thought they posed a threat but there are people who know about our kind...and some of them are getting cautious of us...so i would look out if i were you two"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:58 pm
"so you were alone for two years? i've always had Zid and my brother.... but that's another story."  

silver.for.secrets

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:00 pm
"No actually, I've been alone for...forever, for as long as I can remember, no family, no parents, nobody at all. This would be the first family I will have ever had, should it come to be so."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:00 pm
Fishies1236
Kia: "you two are the first that i have seen. Did you say you are 17 Rina? I thought you would be older..." she looked over at Amie "and im glad you wanna stay here...this place is verry protected and if anyone would come to attack i would strike...and either make them a vampire or kill them if i thought they posed a threat but there are people who know about our kind...and some of them are getting cautious of us...so i would look out if i were you two"

"i meant that i was 17 when i was bitten. 156 years later here we are"  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:01 pm
Kia: "i have been by myself for about....5 years...no biggy...my other vampire friends died a long time ago...well 5 years ago"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:02 pm
"you ok Kia? you dont have to talk about it if you dont want to."  

silver.for.secrets

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:03 pm
Amie remembered something else Kia had said. "Who knows about us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:04 pm
Kia: she nodded "yes yes im ok...i dont mind talking about it.. its was the vampire hunters is what it was. They killed all my freinds. There was 10 of us and im the only one that lived. I fled here for sacuary and with this house i destroyed the small ground of people that killed my freinds...but there are more of them looking for vampires and they dont know about this place yet so we are safe"  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:06 pm
"for now. they always find out. they have this theory that we move north... so if and when they find us we should go east. thickheaded hunters wont find us for a while"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:07 pm
"Vampire Hunters? How long have there been vampire hunters? Do you know much about them?"  

SangreLeach

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:07 pm
Kia: she laughed at rina's comment "you got that right...and i can tell by the strengths of you guys that if they do find us we will survive"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff