Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:53 pm
Jaden ran up the mountains on her pack three deers she had caught on the way the ice and snow made it hard for anyone to follow her let alone live there but her pack was used to the cold conditions and called these mountains there home she ran into her den to find her pack gone they hadnt left she sniffed the air and sank to her knees her entire pack dead  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:01 pm
We were asending the mountains slowly now. The air was cold and the snow was thick and slippery. I created flames around my keyblade to melt out path. It was a little easier now. Kiona could smell the wolf girl more clearly and her pack. We were getting closer. Soon we reached a cave etched invisible into side of the mountain. I saw the wolf girl kneeling and sobbing. WHat had happened? We didn't just risk our lives coming up here to be disapointed, did we?
"Hey!" I shouted. and Kiona barked.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:03 pm
Jaden turned and whiped the tears from her face "what do you want?" Jaden asked "I'm not in the mood for a fight" Jaden said looking back into the cave  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:07 pm
"I just want some answers" I said "I want to distroy all the demons who want to take over. I just want to know what you are doing, what side you are on and who you are. I can help you if you need it." I said and Kiona looked at me confused. She clearly wanted to get revenge.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:10 pm
"My pack didnt take sides" Jaden replied standing she turned to Keistume "now if you dont mind leave" Jaden said coldy walking further into the den and starting a fire to cook the deer on once she started a fire she placed the deer meat over the fire on a long stick and turned it slowly tomake sure it all got cooked evenly  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:19 pm
"So what were you then? Did you even take part in the war? You must have somehow for your whole clan to be distroyed like this. What happened?" I said as Kiona and I walked closer to the wolf girl.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:23 pm
"we were threatened by the demons to join a side or be destroyed.....its probably why my father sent me out to hunt....he never sends me out" Jaden said sniffing the meat it was nearly ready  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:25 pm
"I see, so you desided to be distroyed rather than being evil. What's your name?" I asked trying to sound conforting.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:27 pm
"my name is....no its none of your concern what my name is" Jaden replied number one rule never tell anyone your name they might be a spy Jaden remember her fathers teachings well and wasnt about to let them go to waste  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:38 pm
"well, If I knew your name I could ask you to join me on my quest to distroy the demons. We would need your strength. I have experienced you fighting methods. Its amazing. We could use some one like you in our team. What do you think?"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:41 pm
"rule one never tell anyone your name" Jaden muttered then looked at Keitsume and turned into her wolf form she walked over and sniffed btoh her and Kiona then sat infront of them thinking can i trust them? Jaden thought tilting her head slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:50 am
"Keitsume!" Ayane said running up. "I though you would need my help this time! You!" Ayane said pointing. "There is no running away this time!" She pointed to the wolf-girl. "Stay right THERE!" She murmured some words and Ice formed around the wolf-girls feet. "Don't even try to escape. It's made of unbreakable ice... a magic spell i learned in my village, where we were headed, before you cut us off! We have the upper hand..." Ayane pulled out her whip"... do you care to test my patience? Answer the girl's questions NOW! Or I'll put an end to your misery demon..." Ayane said darkly, but coolly.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:23 am
Jaden looked at Ayane then back to Keitsume "I was not going to harm them my pack was murdered do you really THINK I WOULD WANT TO FIGHT!" Jaden shouted her voice raising as she did "both of you followed me here! so your trespassing on my territory!" Jaden shouted still in her wolf form "and i will never tell you my name my father said to never tell anyone your name they could be spys for the demon army!" Jaden shouted "why didnt they just leave us alone we wanted nothing to do with the war" Jaden said tears shining in her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:50 pm
"Ayane, its okay you can settle down. She means us no harm. And..." I paused and closed my eyes. I sighed deeply and opened them again "Its so hard to talk to you without knowing your name. and I do not want to call you 'wolf girl' because thats rude.... Well, we mean you know harm and we are not spys. I was a spy for the Kuni Angel Clan. It is true that I am a demon, but I am not on their side. I dispise them!" I looked down at Kiona and she whimpered. I knew what to say next. And I hoped it would make the wolf girl like us. "Its true I do not know what you are going through at this moment. But I know that Kiona has. Her pack was distroyed by the demons also. It was only a short while later when I found her in the woods and we have been together ever since...." I stopped, hoping the wolf girl's mood would lighten. I was no good at changing a person's mood. But I hoped it would work this time. "You could be that other lost soul that has joined our Me and Kiona's team. We are on a never ending quest to defeat the demons. With your help it could go by even faster. And you could even get a chance to avenge your pack, if that is what you want. Well, what do you say?" I waited hopefully. I wanted her to say 'of course i'll come' but I could only wait nerviously until she spoke.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Jaden wanted to stand and get to the meat over the fire that if not taken off soon would burn "look i dont care if your on the angels side i told you my pack that includes me want nothing to do with your war!" Jaden shouted franticaly trying to get out of the ice around her paws  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff