Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Eberron Mishaps (rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather be?
  Human
  Elf
  Dwarf
  Gnome
  Halfling
  Half-Elf
  Half-Orc
View Results

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:04 pm
"As I said, I know not what you mean," the drow reiterated. "We are merely travelers in these parts. We're searching for our own work right now, in fact."
"Too true," the bard sighed. "Not much work around here anymore." He turned his eyes back to the psion. "I'm Glim Turen, by the way, jack of all trades. A pleasure to make your aquaintance."
"And I am Aurael Elensar," the drow added, bowing head graciously.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:14 pm
"Nice to make your aquaintance. I'm Ashe Ayane... the Grey Elf Psion. Now, how is it that a Gnome is friends with a Drow, let alone stand near, and how is such a hateful creature so friendly and kind?" I asked.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:34 pm
((so what im not getting payed? or what?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:44 pm
((wow... Neckroz... you can so tell your new to this! a newbie as well call you, anyway, you just went up there to sing, so no... your not getting paid... the owner didn't come to you and ask you to sing! hehez. Nice try though...))  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:49 pm
((yes i a newbie to the world od D&D woot! poop no monies for me))  
AS87_fanwriter rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:02 am
"Heh, it seems you know something about my people," Aurael murmures, running a had through his bangs in amusement. "Let me just say that I was raised a little differently than most of my kind. Though, it appears you are the epitome of your own."
"Let's not get into a fight in here, shall we guys?" Glim asked, waving his hands nervously to draw the elves' attentions away from each other. "Just don't make a scene, okay? Bad for business, ya know?"

((No gold for n00bs. =^_^= Sorry! Your singing was not only unasked for, but not good enough for people to throw money onstage. Sorry.))

((On another note, Glim got a 14 on his Diplomacy check, which means the conversation can swing either way.))  

AS87_fanwriter

Marino-San rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:02 pm
"Yes... you're right Glim. I'm sorry Aurael, for acting so harshly. Most drow are evil saddists... but you seem to have a generous heart." My eyes sparkled in the bar's light. "Forgive me?" I asked.

((I got an 18 on my charisma check to have Aurael forgive me))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:50 pm
"There is nothing to forgive," Aurael replies in amusement. "What you say is true, and a produce of your upbringing. You are not at fault for this."
Glim sighed and sunk into his chair a bit more, relieved that they didn't start an Elvish brawl in the bar.
The tavern keeper walks over to the table and hands Aurael another flagon of wine. "Sun Elf, 1216," he states. "Of the Ruia Mountains."
The drow's eyes flash for a moment as he takes the wine. "Yes, I see, an excellent opportunity," he states. "What is the bargain?"
"Fifty platinum per glass."
"...Rating?"
"Five."
"We shall take it."
The bartender nods and leaves without taking the wine. Aurael looks almost disinterestedly at the bottle before standing. "We have an assignment," he states calmly to Glim. Turning to Ashe, he smiled slightly. "Want to come along?"

((You both can join the party. Aurael has recieved assignment and is going to meet the initiator of the pact for more information.))  

AS87_fanwriter

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:56 pm
"Yes, I'd love to accompany you and Glim!" I curtsied. "What's the assignment?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:39 pm
"We must not speak of it in here," Aurael answers delicately. "Let us walk outside while I explain." Glim gets up and walks with them, looking around and making sure they're not being followed as the three leave the tavern.
"We are to assist a Sun Elf magician," Aurael continues as son as they are out of earshot of most people. "He has a rank five mission for us, and is going to give us fifty platinum apiece for our services. I do not know exactly what yet we are to do, but we must make contact with them to discover our objective."
"Same old stuff, really," Glim adds playfully. "Don't worry; we may be young, but we're professional. Just sit back and enjoy the show."  

AS87_fanwriter

Marino-San rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:45 pm
I stopped and they turned around to see what I was doing. "Glim! I'm not just a weak little girl. I may be young, but I can see glimses of the future! And later on see more, and control the elements. Right now, I can only control the power of storms, Lightning. And I have minor assist spells too!" I explained calmly. "I can be of major assistance to you two!" I argued.

((Umm... what class is Aurael? And I goofed... I got a 10 on diplomacy to convience them I'm useful.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:46 pm
((You don't know what class Aurael is.))

Aurael smiles slightly, almost kindly. "We have no doubt of that," he says calmly. "We know tht your abilities are more useful behind mine." Glim nods in agreement, then adds, "I meant no insult by it. Just fair warning."  

AS87_fanwriter

Marino-San

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:34 am
I smiled. These guys are so kind... it's nice... to see people like them. I thought. "Thank you, both of you, for this opportunity... I need the money to continue my abilities. To find a trainer too..." I told them. I walked behind them, for I dont know what. I should be walking beside them... I was thinking, But for some odd reason, I feel my place is walking behind them... "How much longer will this trip take?" I asked them.

((Ok, is he melee, ranged, or magic-user... tell me that much... I mean, his outfit and look will HAVE to give it away... melee will wear chain or plate, ranged prolly light chain or leather, and mages, leather or robes.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:11 am
((Appearance-wise, he looks like the rogue class; black hooded cloak, dark loose clothing, and seemingly no armor.))

"Not long. We are almost to the arranged meeting place." Aurael looks about, noticing now that you all are on a bridge over a river that runs through the city. "We wait, now. He should arrive shortly."
Glim sits gingerly and pulls out a small ocarina. Placing it to his lips, he plays an eerie but rather sad tune.  

AS87_fanwriter

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces