No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
favorite video game(s-)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite video game(s)? post which particular one.
  halo series
  kh series
  ff series
  mario series
  zelda series
  ssb series
  pollwhore series
View Results

Chaos_Choir_Atori

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:37 pm
User ImageDon't make me

My favorite game series of all time is the Mana series. Dawn of Mana is the best with storyline and graphics, but Sword of Mana is my favorite of them all. Most people like Children of Mana but that one is actually my least favorite. I'm surprised more people don't know about Mana, seeing as though it is made by the same company as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Dawn of Mana is even using a brand new gaming system that allows more movement of items and characters and things.

Harvest Moon and Zelda are cool though

go all transformers on youUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:10 pm
my favorite series would have to the the need for speed and the resident evil ones  

iAndrewx

Zeke_Azneth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:08 pm
i like the halo sries i am pro at it so yeah if anyon wants to try me then snd me a pm and let me know  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:45 pm
A tie between Chrono Trigger, and Earthbound,,, old school games still playable today! heart heart heart  

Kajunk

Out of Kansas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:53 pm
i heart Fire Emblem series, Tales of Symphonia, and Harvest Moon  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:15 pm
Fire Emblem,Resident Evil 4,Gears of War (online),Rainbow Six Las Vegas (online).  

Ryan The Normal

MissKasha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:20 pm
There are so many I like! Mostly RPGs, like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Xenosaga. Those are my top 3 series probably on my list.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:40 pm
My favorite game, of all time, is Tales of Legendia. The battle system is old-school for the Tales games, but interesting nonetheless; the story is amazing, and, quite frankly, a lot different from the other Tales games because of the emphasis it puts on its characters. Oh, and the music fits perfectly.  

Specter125

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:53 am
My all time favorite is the Shadow Hearts Series. I have a hard time finding fans because the series wasn't nearly as popular as Final Fantasy, but the story is amazing and the main character in the first two games I find far more likeable than you average Final Fantasy character (funnier too!). and come on... he turns into demons! The best in the series (IMHO)? Shadow Hearts: Covenant  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:56 pm
Hm, well to be honest I've always found Disgaea to be my favorite game, can't quite tell why though. Harvest moon is my favorite series wise and i guess you call the tales of series a close second. I agree with Specter. Tales of Legendia was an amazing game, the character interactions were great especially with Jay and Moses.  

Hugo Pendleton

Aged Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Gaol

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:06 pm
Hmm.. favorite game...

I'd have to say the game I like the most right now would have to be Demise: Rise of the Ku'Tan, A good old-fashioned dungeon crawl, complete with nasty difficulty level, and a freaking huge dungeon to explore.

To a lesser extent I'm trying to get back into Jagged Alliance 2, but I never seem to be able to get around to playing it.

And finally, My Favorite freeware game Dwarf Fortress looks like it's going to get a big update this month, so I'll probably be playing more of that soon enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:09 pm
Some of my all time favorite games are: the Final Fantasy series, the Zelda series, Lost in Blue 1 and 2, and Sims 2 for the computer (because the Sims games for other systems aren't as good)  

danna09

skydivepichu

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:41 am
I love the Final Fantasy series ,fire Emblem ,the Zelda series,Ssbm, and Pokemon  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:17 pm
the doom series

final fantasy 7

Resident Evil series

Silent Hill Series  

Gageo

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers