Fire!!!!!
  Heck Yes!
  No Way!!!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

meow15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:11 am
Sentama Lin
Near one of the entrances of hell a figure secretly dons a long ebony cloak. Keeping his eyes alert for any sign of life, he readies his disguise. His short, black hair is spiked; blood-red highlights embellish each strand. He waves his hands and quietly murmurs an incantation - changing his current tattoos into something more demonic. A few contact lens - colouring his eyes a fiery, hating red - complete the ensemble. His staff changes into a double-pronged katana. He sighs and inconspicuously walks towards the gate of hell.

Heh... this will be perfect. Gabriel thought as he entered through the infernal gate. A single white feather falls from his cloak - burning instantly to ashes as it touches the ground.

As you walk through the gates you see two woman walking toward a cave. Each carring large blades. Noises that should never be talked about emitted from the cave. The woman in fornt of the other is laughing as she walks to the cave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:45 pm
He continued to walk deeper and deeper into hell - keeping his peripheral vision in-sight of the two women. His curiosity piqued, he strays from his current path and decides to follow the small group. He has more-significant targets to kill in this place of torment, but that battle can wait.

Besides... Gabriel thought. They may know where that target is.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:58 am
The first woman sinces that she is being followed. She and her companion enter the cave. We wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:34 am
The blade is heavy and my arms are soon aching beneath the weight. How am I going to kill anything with something I can barely hold? I wonder as I have a look around the cave. I can't see much of anything, there are more shadows than light. And the Queen and I are blocking what little light that might come into the cave. So I can't see and I can barely hold my weapon. Hunt? Or be hunted? I would be an easy target with the burden of the blade and my own blasted dependency on sight.  

ViciousVibe

meow15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:28 am
"We have a visitor, so be on your guard." I look around the cave seeing if there are monsters waiting for my move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:13 am
"Os Obscurus..." Gabriel softly mutters - casting a spell of sight on himself. It's not as strong as it could be; my magic is significantly weaker in hell... He sighs and continues to follow the group quietly in the darkness - aided by his temporary sight. He silently unsheathes his katana as he walks.

(( Os Obscurus - Latin for Darkness Sight. Allows character to see in low-to-no light conditions. ))  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:34 am
A monster jumps out of the cave at me. I slash at its stomach spilling its insides out. It falls to the ground in pain. I stab my sword in its chest. It does not move anymore. The cave grows an erie quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:41 am
Gabriel laughs a bit as he approaches the stranger and the bloodied slain mass.

"That was a wonderful show." He said to the woman - his katana now fully unsheathed. Another monster leaps from the shadows. He spins around and decapitates the monster before the monster had any chance to attack. The monster's blood spatters on his cloak and his cheek.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:58 pm
"I try to do my best. Mat I ask who you are?" I stand at full length and look you over. I reach up and wipe the blood from your face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:08 pm
Gabriel nods - as a motion of thanks - and sheathes his katana.

"The name is Leirbag." Gabriel replied. "I'm here in hell doing some... reconnaissance... for a client of mine."  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:20 pm
"A friend you say. By what name?" I look at you with peircing eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:04 pm
Gabriel's mild smile turns to a slight frown as he glares into the female stranger's eyes.

"I don't think ladies should be so curious..." Gabriel replied sternly. "I wouldn't want to turn a girl like you into bits. I wouldn't like that; would you?"

(( Meow; quick question. You are playing two characters correct? And is the person I'm talking to Kyo or the Queen? ))  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:06 pm
Sentama Lin
Gabriel's mild smile turns to a slight frown as he glares into the female stranger's eyes.

"I don't think ladies should be so curious..." Gabriel replied sternly. "I wouldn't want to turn a girl like you into bits. I wouldn't like that; would you?"

(( Meow; quick question. You are playing two characters correct? And is the person I'm talking to Kyo or the Queen? ))

"This person happens to run the whole place that you are in. Now if you dont tell me who your friend is I will make you pay." I grab my sword tighter. ((The other character was susposed to post but she never cam back. Im playing both now, the help and the queen. The queen mostly talks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:10 pm
"s**t!" Gabriel exclaimed. He didn't expect to run into the leaders of hell so soon. What rotten luck... Gabriel thought. He needed to escape - for now. He waves his hands in the air and magically creates a cross and interlocking circles of light floating in the air.

"Angelus Sanctus Parietis!" Gabriel exclaims - solidifying the cross and circles into a barrier. This should give me some time to escape. Gabriel thought.

(( Angelus Sanctus Parietis - Latin for Holy Angelic Wall. Prevents the entrance of anything through it's barrier. Temporary. May be broken with enough force.

Ahh... thanks for the clarification, Meow! ^_^ I was getting a bit confused... ))  

Sentama Lin

ViciousVibe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:43 pm
((Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I'm back now. Thanks for covering my character, meow)) The lit cross blinds me only temporarily, but it seems to give me new hope instead of warding me off. 'I truly am here to help,' I think. 'If I were truly evil, wouldn't I have felt pain from the sign of Christ?'
I come out of my daze long enough to get a glimpse of the fleeting stranger. He said his name was Leirbag. Quickly I run after him, before the Queen can stop me. I'm hot on his trail.
"Wait!" I call out after him. "Who are you really?!" If this was a Warrior of God, perhaps he know who I am, and why I am here.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff