Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
Pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kioushan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:45 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan
You know... what always seems to creep me out is the Kairi and Xigbar couple... I really don't know how that one happend...

*face turns green*........................ OMG, Xigbar is a child molester!!! Call 911!!!! AH!!!! LOL JK JK
He has a lolita complex? hmmm... it's possible... he does seem a bit like the type. I do love Xigbar's voice... yes I do.

Oh God, No!!! That's too creepy already!! Make it stop!!! Make it stop!!!! gonk crying gonk crying
Ah... sorry... People are probably going to hate me for this, but I don't like the Xemnas Saix couple all that much...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:27 pm
Eh, it doesn't bother me about the Xemnas/Saix pairing. I mean, people see that because Saix is like the second command to Xemnas, despite his position in the Organization. (Not to mention how people state that Saix was kissing the Superior's butt because he was following his orders.)  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:53 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Eh, it doesn't bother me about the Xemnas/Saix pairing. I mean, people see that because Saix is like the second command to Xemnas, despite his position in the Organization. (Not to mention how people state that Saix was kissing the Superior's butt because he was following his orders.)

Just because someone is loyal to another person, doesn't mean they're gay together...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:55 pm
Kioushan
Just because someone is loyal to another person, doesn't mean they're gay together...

That's true, but you know how people view it. It's just like how people view Axel and Roxas as gay couple even though their relationship is brotherly love.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:32 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan

That's true, but you know how people view it. It's just like how people view Axel and Roxas as gay couple even though their relationship is brotherly love.
Yup. Though the people who scripted the game may want to rephrase some of Axel's lines... sometimes they sound really really corney. I guess that's why people like AkuRoku?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:07 pm
Kioushan
Yup. Though the people who scripted the game may want to rephrase some of Axel's lines... sometimes they sound really really corney. I guess that's why people like AkuRoku?

Yup, that's true.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:47 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan

Yup, that's true.
I guess that's why I like it too... well I don't like it, but I just don't mind it. It's like... if I see it I won't yell "AUUUGGGHHH!!!! WHAT IS THIS ABOMINATION!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:18 am
Kioushan
I guess that's why I like it too... well I don't like it, but I just don't mind it. It's like... if I see it I won't yell "AUUUGGGHHH!!!! WHAT IS THIS ABOMINATION!"

LOL Yeah, I would do that if people keep mixing up the message between the relationship.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:32 am
whether there's hints towards relationships in the game or not, fans will still like whatever they want. Even if Tetsuya Nomura came up to me and said that Axel and Roxas aren't supposed to be a pairing I would still like it

crack pairings for example. they're fan-made, and people like them. it's just the way a fan's mind works. if they want it to be, then it's there. that's also the great thing about fanart and fanfics, you get to choose what'll happen

i also do respect other people's pairing preferences. if i like SoraRiku and someone else likes SoraKairi i won't make a big deal out of it.

i've also seen how the SoraRoxas pairing can be liked. it's not one of my favorites, but i can see why some people would like it. if you take a moment to see how someone else looks at something, you'll learn to respect their thoughts on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:40 pm
I'm bias in opinion, but all in all, is FUN to pair up the impossible. It's fun to fantasize and think up 'What Ifs' and 'What abouts'.

It's fun to make up stories and conjure up what Nomura left for us. I mean, come on... think about it the logic here that goes through a girls (or boys) mind:

12 handsome guys and only ONE girl in included within the villian organization. Two of the 13 have a suspiciously close relationship in the past it seemed, one certain blue-haired member is the ONLY member seen talking to the Superior of the group.

And let's not forget that the hero of this whole video game's a geek XD. Sora's just a sexy cute geek.

The whole game contains little bits here and there that fan girls can easily put into different minds sets. All in all, to each their own when it comes to yaoi, yuri, or het pairings they can get out of the game.

Toshiya_Neko

Kioushan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:59 pm
Toshiya_Neko
I'm bias in opinion, but all in all, is FUN to pair up the impossible. It's fun to fantasize and think up 'What Ifs' and 'What abouts'.

It's fun to make up stories and conjure up what Nomura left for us. I mean, come on... think about it the logic here that goes through a girls (or boys) mind:

12 handsome guys and only ONE girl in included within the villian organization. Two of the 13 have a suspiciously close relationship in the past it seemed, one certain blue-haired member is the ONLY member seen talking to the Superior of the group.

And let's not forget that the hero of this whole video game's a geek XD. Sora's just a sexy cute geek.

The whole game contains little bits here and there that fan girls can easily put into different minds sets. All in all, to each their own when it comes to yaoi, yuri, or het pairings they can get out of the game.
Aha... aha... I see your logic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:31 pm
if you really think about it. you can see stuff in many different ways. i just wish people would stop complaining if I think some pairing is cute. it's the way my mind works, and if other people stopped and thought about it they way i did then they'd see my logic

like Toshiya_Neko said: it's all about the fun. fantasizing about what you want to happen

and it's not like these people are real (yes i know some fangirls/boys are in denial about that) so we can say and think pretty much whatever we want about them  

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

Kioushan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:30 pm
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
if you really think about it. you can see stuff in many different ways. i just wish people would stop complaining if I think some pairing is cute. it's the way my mind works, and if other people stopped and thought about it they way i did then they'd see my logic

like Toshiya_Neko said: it's all about the fun. fantasizing about what you want to happen

and it's not like these people are real (yes i know some fangirls/boys are in denial about that) so we can say and think pretty much whatever we want about them
Your logic is flawed though, because not everyone is going think like you. If people want to complain about something I find that they're perfectly entitled to complain . Also even though they aren't real, people should learn to respect the personalities and images given to them. If you had a character who was totally badass and... awesome, and someone drew a fanart of him in say... a dress, that would totally ruin the essence of the character... I'm being really vague here... but I really do hope I've gotten my point across.
You know it's not so bad if people complain it's more that people try to change the way others think. You're free to think... Aladin and Goofy make a hot couple, but I'm still allowed to think that's creepy .
Ah I'm raining on everyone's parade... and using bad idioms. I think that we should focus this thread less on the complaints that people have about fans and move on to more... joyful items.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:54 am
Kioushan
Xeni-Princess of Shadows

Your logic is flawed though, because not everyone is going think like you. If people want to complain about something I find that they're perfectly entitled to complain . Also even though they aren't real, people should learn to respect the personalities and images given to them. If you had a character who was totally badass and... awesome, and someone drew a fanart of him in say... a dress, that would totally ruin the essence of the character... I'm being really vague here... but I really do hope I've gotten my point across.
You know it's not so bad if people complain it's more that people try to change the way others think. You're free to think... Aladin and Goofy make a hot couple, but I'm still allowed to think that's creepy .
Ah I'm raining on everyone's parade... and using bad idioms. I think that we should focus this thread less on the complaints that people have about fans and move on to more... joyful items.

Like Kioushan said, not everyone will see your way. Even though they might disagree with you about the pairing, it doesn't mean that they do not want to respect your opinion. It's their opinions and if they tell you to change your opinion on what couples will be, you do not need to listen to them if they do not respect you. And just like Kioushan said, people respect the characters based by the image, characteristics, and personality.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:22 pm
Hmmm... no one really seems to care about the original disney couples... probably because they can cover those at some... disney fan guild somewhere...  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games