Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)
Hey rate my sketch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ya like my pic ?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Tarff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 pm
I agree with all the critiquing earlier. I like it, though (as said earlier) it'd be better if it was darker. Also, the lips are drawn as if her head was turned more than it actually is. The lips should come together again (like they do on the right). Yeah. Turn your head at the angle hers is and you'll see it. If you turned her so she was facing more right (our left) then those lips would work. Also, I think there should be more of a curve to the end of her nose. And yes, the shading is unrealistic. And you should draw the nostril part of the nose on the visible side (I mean, not the whole nostril obviously, but that part of the nose). It looks kinda strange without it. If you darkened the picture I'm sure these things would be easier to spot. Mostly, I really like the picture. It's cool. rofl I think I'd give it an 8.9 3nodding ; Yep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:48 pm
8/10
It's really good except it's not that clear.  

Kayia Hayashi

Kai0080

Hygienic Genius

3,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 pm
I like it! dont know if your aiming for realism or What but I like it I give it a 9  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:05 pm
make it a little bit clearer and thicken the neck a bit, its nice i think, better if colored depending on the drawing's qualities, anyways, its just my opinion, i'll have my drawing tablet someday and soon i'll be uploading pics here, if that happens, feel free to rate them. mrgreen  

NotComingBackXXXXXXXXX

Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces