Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
2K Dream Avatar contest. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this contest it is my frst
  yes, you seem really honest
  no , honesty is overrated, you really shouldn't have actually told them you were keeping some of the gold.
View Results

Qui_Bears

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:39 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:16 pm
Qui_Bears
hiya guys good luck to everyone XD

^_^ Yup...good luck to everyone...  

Lenasa

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

seaspy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:51 pm
well here ya go here is the dream avi i have created.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

why do i think i should win this contest because, I want to buy an item for my gf and with the 2k from this i would be right where i need to be. Not only that but why tell a Dark Elf Dragon Ruler he lost in a contest lol. But really I am in this just to help get the money to get mt gf's gift.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:03 pm
seaspy

why do i think i should win this contest because, I want to buy an item for my gf and with the 2k from this i would be right where i need to be. Not only that but why tell a Dark Elf Dragon Ruler he lost in a contest lol. But really I am in this just to help get the money to get mt gf's gift.

Awww...You must really care about her to enter a contest so you can get the gold you need to get her th gift. ^_^ That is really sweet of you to do for her. Anyhow..nice dream avi and whats up with your siggy? Can you explain it to me?  

Lenasa

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

seaspy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:35 pm
Lenasa
seaspy

Awww...You must really care about her to enter a contest so you can get the gold you need to get her th gift. ^_^ That is really sweet of you to do for her. Anyhow..nice dream avi and whats up with your siggy? Can you explain it to me?

well i used to make banner like things for people but one of my banners chrashed and then my dad deleted my paintshop pro 8 so i can't recover it i really need to just get a new sig but i am to buissy  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:40 pm
heart domokun heart  

Qui_Bears

_the red soul stealer_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:51 pm
Lenasa
soulcaliber99
Can I get my 2k now???

Item List:
Angelic Pendant
Black Goth Pants
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Coal Gunner Hat
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Hay Gunner Top
Red Phat Sneakers
Royale Purple Pimpin' Jacket

Estimated Total: 794,810 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 13 January 2007)

That is rude. This is a contest....not a "I want this! So give me!" So please be patient till after voting is over...Then we will know who the winner is.

Alright,sheesh.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:07 pm
la la la la  

seaspy

Lenasa

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:01 pm
seaspy
Lenasa
seaspy

well i used to make banner like things for people but one of my banners chrashed and then my dad deleted my paintshop pro 8 so i can't recover it i really need to just get a new sig but i am to buissy

Lol. ^_^ I can make banners and all that. ^_^ If you want...I can make you one. If you want to know more about it...click on my siggy to go to my shop. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:01 pm
soulcaliber99
Lenasa
soulcaliber99
Can I get my 2k now???

Item List:
Angelic Pendant
Black Goth Pants
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Coal Gunner Hat
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Hay Gunner Top
Red Phat Sneakers
Royale Purple Pimpin' Jacket

Estimated Total: 794,810 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 13 January 2007)

That is rude. This is a contest....not a "I want this! So give me!" So please be patient till after voting is over...Then we will know who the winner is.

Alright,sheesh.....

Thank you. ^_^  

Lenasa

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

seaspy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:04 pm
Lenasa
seaspy
Lenasa
seaspy

Lol. ^_^ I can make banners and all that. ^_^ If you want...I can make you one. If you want to know more about it...click on my siggy to go to my shop. ^_^

i used to make them but psp8 got deleted but if you can help me make them with out it i would love it and i would help you out with banner/ other art stuff you need ehlp with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:54 pm
seaspy
Lenasa
seaspy
Lenasa
seaspy

i used to make them but psp8 got deleted but if you can help me make them with out it i would love it and i would help you out with banner/ other art stuff you need ehlp with.

Well since my art shop isnt getting much bussiness and the fact that I have psp7 ^_^ Then I should be able to help.  

Lenasa

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:40 am
sorry I am laye preople, I am looking iver the avatars right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:41 am
Lenasa
seaspy
Lenasa
seaspy
Lenasa
seaspy

Well since my art shop isnt getting much bussiness and the fact that I have psp7 ^_^ Then I should be able to help.

lol I use psp7 myself.  

Shizuma Sakurai

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200

seaspy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:58 pm
i need to get my psp8 back in my computer  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]