Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Is anyone here in marching band? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sli_mythical

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:40 am
symphony0
sli_mythical
thats ok, at least im getting responces from my ppl trhast have to do with marching band and not just stupid comments from my friends blaugh
so, do you like being in marching band? you play the trumpet, yeah? thats cool whee

r in marching band? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:55 am
I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trumpet!  

KiwiiHead

Vanity Fare

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:23 pm
Since this is a thread about marching band and it happens to be in the Ohio guild, I would just like to brag about me being in the Warren G Harding Raider Marching Band... -Coughs.- We represented Ohio in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. wink

I play mellophone. I got a few pics, but I'm too lazy to post. Maybe later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:13 am
Vanity Fare
Since this is a thread about marching band and it happens to be in the Ohio guild, I would just like to brag about me being in the Warren G Harding Raider Marching Band... -Coughs.- We represented Ohio in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. wink

no one likes a show off. and no I am not in marching band and you can't tell me to get out of here. Try it and I will ban you. That is all have a nice day. eek  

ccg1232009

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:56 pm
ccg1232009
Vanity Fare

no one likes a show off. and no I am not in marching band and you can't tell me to get out of here. Try it and I will ban you. That is all have a nice day. eek

I AM A MIGHTY MELLOPHONE AND WE ROCK!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:17 pm
Yes. I'm in the Norton High School Marching Band. I play clarinet, baritone, and bass drum for marching band. (You can find other band geeks from Ohio in the Band Nerd Guild. *points to sig*)  

M e r r i c k

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Nappy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:19 pm
ccg1232009
Vanity Fare

Riiiight...besides the fact that you can't do that, what the hell's stuck up your bum?

Alto saxophone in the Kirtland Hornet Marching Band. Hoping for section leader next year but for sure my senior year. ^^
And we're going to the Disney parade for our spring break, which is the end of March!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:13 pm
ccg1232009
Vanity Fare

Aw, don't be jealous. heart wink  

Vanity Fare

FaithDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:17 am
I'm in marching Band
1year Bandaid
3 year clarinet
1 year trombone
1st year flag
The Licking Hieghts Marching Band
10th grade  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:32 pm
Im not but all my friends are!! Our marching band is fricken HUGE. The look like nazis when the march onto field.  

PurpleBubble

Dragonfly08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:32 pm
ME!!! i play clarinet....this was the end of my 4th year(2005).....i'm a sophomore!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:19 am
Hey I play flute in the firestone highschool marching band!  

FumbleFingers

Blessed Informer

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:10 pm
Crestline: I played flute in Marching Band.

Mansfield: I played Cymbals.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:22 am
Vanity Fare

I am also in the Raider Marching Pride, but the Reynoldsburg Raider Marching Pride, who will be in the New Years Parade in 2007 in London

I play clarinet, the best instrument ever! And trumpets are my enemy.  

youxonlyxwish

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces