Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Pokemon: The Chaos Effect Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm Blue
  Version
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:22 am
Max let out a small sigh "I could just really use a glass of water." Nurse Joy hurried to the back to get a cup.
Two trainers, both girls, one older and one much younger, were standing around him. The Pikachu was still fanning, but some how got his hands on an actual fan.

Nurse Joy came back and give Max a cup full of water. He chuzzled it down and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Nurse Joy, your a real life saver."

Nurse Joy blushed a little "Y-your welcome Max."

"Now I must be off, farewell!" Max ran outside, whipped out his bike and took off once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:01 pm
"Well... how rude!" I exclaimed. "Oh well, karma be his downfall. Ready to go Bendy? Mom probably has a nice meal awaiting us!" I held her hand, and we started the journey. "If we come across any pokemon, Ninetales can lend your pokemon some supoort." I soothed Bendy's nervousness. "Through the field here, and we'll reach Pallet town. It's nice this time of year. Dinner here we come!" I exclaimed. Ninetales did a proud roar, Espeon made a cute remark, and Delcatty purred. "Oops, return, Espeon and Delcatty!" And they vanished in a burst of red light. "Now we can go." I giggled. "Bye Nurse Joy! Thanks again!" I yelled behind me as Bendy and I set out to my home.  

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:42 pm
Bendy had never been to Pallet Town and she was excited. Training Skitty and Ralts would be fun and Kasumi was so cool. Dinner sounded great.

Skitty purred on Bendy's shoulder, hitching a free ride.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:52 pm
Finally, after a couple pokemon battles, which Bendy's skitty could defeat, we were upon my humble home. "Here Bendy, my 2 story home!" I declared. "You can call your mom inside. Lets go! Race you inside." I challenged her. We ran inside, and I yelled "Mom! We're home!" Dinner was already sat on the table. I introduced Bendy and Mom and we sat down for dinner. We started eating, and Bendy got a couple bits in. "How do you like it here Bendy?" I asked her. "We'll start training straight away in the morning. You can use the bunkbed upstairs. We always have an extra bed for these emergencies!" I smiled.  

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:55 pm
"Emergencies?" Bendy blushed, "I just travel with Skitty, I'm not alone that much... we're going to learn alot by traveling too." Skitty yawned.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:28 pm
"Oh dearie... are you ready for bed?" I asked her. It was well past dinner, and I laid Bendy to bed. "Get plenty of rest, ok?" I told her, then tucked her in, and turned off the lights. I headed downstairs, and was greeted by my mom. "Supper was great mom. Bendy's a real good kid huh?" I asked her, starting to do the dishes. "Yeah, she's quite a polite girl. Oh here hun, Snorlax! I choose you!" Mom called out. A snorlax popped out, and began eating the leftovers. "Of course mom! haha." I laughed. "Oh, and let Mr. Mime handle the dishes!" Mom said. I yawned. "Ok mom. I'm going to bed. G' night!" I yelled heading up the stairs.  

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:06 am
Bendy patted Skitty's head, "I wonder if evryone thinks I'm just a kid..." Skitty nuzzled Bendy's cheek, "I am 10 after all..." Bendy yawned an closed her eyes. Soon she drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:53 am
Max finally arrived into Pallet town. He headed straight over to Professor Oaks Labratory. He busted in, panting and sweating.
"Max! What has taken so long, and why are you panting?"
Max went and discussed about what happened.

"Max, when you have your mind on something, seems you forget everything else."
Max sighed and nodded. "Guess it makes me an absent minded professor."

Pro. Oak chuckled "You remind me a lot when I was younger, always ready for an adventure, not caring whats going on around you. I have to admit though, what you found is astonishing, I almost forgot I was busy with an experiment."

"Have you had any 'trouble' yet?" Max asked silently.

Oak shook his head. "No, but I'm prepared to fight back, and now that your here, we should be set.

Max sigh a little. "Well I brought all the equipment I needed from my lab. We should prepare for this long trip. South American forests aren't exactly friendly..."  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:25 am
I awoke to bright sunshine, and the smell of bacon and eggs. I arised, then screamed out in pain! "AHHH!" I yelled, and started tugging on my hair. My hair got stuck. My screaming awoke Bendy. "Sorry Bendy... my... hair got stuck in my bed post..." I said frantically, trying to pry it out. "This sucks... Bendy? Hand me my pokeball with the blue dot on it please." I asked her. She handed it to me. "Lovely... Bendy, you may want to stand back... Starmie! I choose you!" I yelled. Starmie appeared in a flash of light beside my hair. "Starmie, Water gun my hair. It's stuck..." I wailed. Starmie water guned it, and the pressure forced it out. My hair was soaking wet. "Thanks Starmie. Return!" I said, and Starmie vanished in the red light. I walked over, and grabbed another pokeball with a red dot on it. "Ninetales, go!" I yelled. Ninetales appeared. "Ninetales, heat your body up, and dry my bed by laying on it, please?" I asked. Ninetales closed her eyes, and gave what I thought a smile, jumped up, and started napping on my bed. "Thanks Ninetales. Come on Bendy. While Ninetales is warming up my bed, why dont you go call your mom, then sit down for breakfast?" I advised her while we headed down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:12 am
Bendy nodded and left the room to go call her Mom. "Yes Mom," Bendy said as her mother asked her if she was all right. "I'm staying at Kasumi's... she wants to help me train." Skitty rubbed against Bendy's leg, "Yeah Skitty is doing good... bye Mom." Bendy hung up the phone and sighed. "Skitty, why does everyone think we're just a bunch of babies?" Skitty frowned and Bendy smiled, "We're going to evolve into powerful women!" Skitty snickered, Bendy grinned. "I'm not sure if I want to evolve into Bendymon but when Ralts evolves she's going to be beautiful!"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:44 am
"Not to mention powerful!" I replied walking up to her. "Is it true? That i've been treating you like a baby? I'm sorry if I have. I won't from now on. Ready for breakfast?" I asked her, leading her into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:48 am
*note: I'll be editing my first post to include the nicknames of my pokemon*

Max headed out to the Labs holding grounds for the Pokemon. He threw out his Pokeballs and released all his pokemon. Slammer, Blaziken, Shocker, Sceptile, Dragonite, and Alakazam let out a roar.
"Hey guys, why don't you take it easy tonight and relax out in the garden?"

They all shortly dispearsed, except for Slammer. He came up to the side of Max and stood there.
"Remember when I first got you Slammer? Was this very lab, from Professor Oak. We've had a lot of good times."
Slammer nodded.
"Soon we'll be going out on a new adventure, and this journey will be dangerous. Tomorrow we'll start training for the hard road a head of us.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:37 pm
After breakfast, Bendy and I, after running upstairs and grabbing Ninetales, ran outside to go train. On the way, I decided to look at Professor Oak's garden. I noticed the same Scientist that Bendy and I saw at the Viridian City Pokemon Center last night. "Hey you!" I called out to him. I started waving my hands and yelling to get his attenion. Bendy helped too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:33 pm
Max turned around and saw the two girls that he saw at the Pokmon center. He waved back at them. He was wondering what they were doing at the garden, but he had a bit on his mind. He was watching his Pokemon go through some of the training excersises meant to prepare them for the long journey a head. Dragonite and Slammer were battling each other while the others were using different obstacle courses. As the two girls got closer he noticed a Ninetails with them. "A Ninetails? Interesting." He rubbed his chin and continued to direct his Pokemon through the various training excercises.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:06 pm
Finally, he noticed us, and I smiled. "Come on Bendy!" I said, grabbing her hand. We went through the gate, and ran up to him. "Hi! My name is Kasumi, and this is Bendy." I introduced formally. "What are you doing?" I asked him curiously, since it seemed he was directing some form of strategy. I also noted the Dragonite and the Blastoise going at it. Ninetales came up behind me. "Hey babe. Interesting huh?" I soothed her. "I know, I know, you wish for a battle, but not right this minute. Not much can stand up to you now, huh?" So... what's your name?" I asked the Scientist.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff