Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:55 pm
Zira jumped infront of Aneesha. "Who ever you two are. You better back off." She growled as Mana landed on Aneesha's shoulder. The two men looked at her as if she were insane. Zira smirled transforming into her wolf form. User Image "Are you okay?" Mana questioned. Zira merely took a menacing step towards the men.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:04 pm
Aneesha was shocked to see Zira, but she had to warn her. "Get outta here while ya still can guys. I'm okay, really. You seriously don't know how powerful these idiots are..." Jamie and Connor laughed.
"So, she finally recognises our strength, and to think she was blinded by her own weaknesses... Oh well... Looks like we have another b***h to take care of..."
Aneesha growled, and jumped in front of and Zira. "Back off, and Zira, take Mana and get out while you still can." She looked on her shoulder to see Mana, and smiled. Ignoring the pain, she attempted to attack the men, but failed miserably. Man, I wish they'd just go... Even though we are evenly matched in our presence, our powers combined are no where near enough, now that I don't have much left in me at this moment in time... If someone else doesn't show up, we're pretty much screwed.  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:40 pm
Zira growled. "If we work together, we can kill these morons. I faced them in the last town. They ran scared." Mana nodded in agreement. Zira dropped to all fours next to Aneesha. "Dont think we cant do this. Dante will help us if we need it." She whispered so only Aneesha could hear. She let out a blood thirsty howl. Then charged forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:16 pm
"Zira, these morons work for the guy who's after me... And they've had a power boost since then... We'd better have Dante by our side when we need him." She whispered so only the three of them could here, and Aneesha set Mana down. "Stay there. And be careful... We wouldn't want ya getting trod on y'know..." She smiled jokingly, and charged at the men, swinging her katana with rage. The wounds she had made this harder, but she ignored the pain and pushed herself to the limits. The two tag-teamed on the girls, and summoned up such power, that Zira and Aneesha were flung back. This was going to be tough...  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:37 pm
Mana huffed flying past Aneesha in casing one of the men in ice. Zira took this chance to punce. Even though the man broke free, her jaws sunk into his shoulder. The bottom of her jaws over the mans heart. Instead of crushing the bone she drank his blood to inheirt a short time of his power.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:57 am
Demon beasts appeared before her "are you going to fight?" asked Poki, yet Yami did not reply.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:37 am
Dante snickered as he sensed the battle. Like usually he was going to be late. He was over the roof and he grinned. He then drove rebellion into the ceiling and, crushed the roof on top of the vampires. "Hey, Assholes, No means no," He quickly unholstered Ebony and Ivy looking down into the hole ready to waste them. He then sprayed them with a few hundred shots. He had a fast finger trigger and immediately wasted them. "Come on, This sucks!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:24 am
Jamie and Connor had seen enough. They turned their attention to Aneesha and said, "You and your little friends better watch out cos we have an army now... You, them bitches and that idiot son of Sparda are toast... He'll get you one day Aneesha, mark our words." They fled, leaving the girls, and Dante on the roof. Aneesha looked up, and smirked at Dante.
"Just in time Dante..." She laughed softly, then felt a sudden rush of pain, which caused her to collapse... An army? He had an army? Well, looks like there would be trouble when she woke up... If she woke up...  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:39 am
Yami just dodged all the attacks that the beasts made counting how many times they attacked her "I think I'm going to be sick...." Poki said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:16 am
Dante sighed. He dropped into the room through the hole and, picked up Aneesha. "Wake up!" He shook her a bit then laid her down. "This is fantastic always making a scene like usual, Help me I'm being attacked, Look I'm passing out." Dante sighed knowing this was a bad situation and took some water from the bathroom sink and splashed it over her head.  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:57 am
Zira stared ast Dante and Aneesha. 'Who is he?' She questioned herself returing to her human form. Mana stood on her shoulder watching Dante intently. Zira sighed leaning against the wall. 'Think Zira, who could this be?' She pondered  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:58 am
Aneesha woke up as she felt the water hit her. "DANTE!!" She screamed, and shivered. "Man.. that's cold..." She looked to see Zira and Dante. "Thanks guys... Must have dropped 'cos of the blood loss... If you guys didn't get there in time, let's just say, they would have got what they wanted."
She sighed, looking serious. "Now you are all involved... They would now want you dead... This is bad 'cos they have an army now... They work for someone powerful, who is after me and the power I seek, which is my father's. It not only flows through me, but it's in the demonic realm, where he shut it off. You know about that don't you Dante?" She looked furiously at her hand. "There's gonna be a war, and unfortunately, you guys are involved... Now you are anways..."
She thought of what 'he' would want, and shuddered at the thought. I wish they would leave me alone...  

Aneesha

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:16 am
"Who is the one starting all this trouble?" Zira questioned. SHe dreaded it to be any of her enemies from long past.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:48 pm
"Well, You can handle them can't you," Dante said with a voice filled with stress. "I have things to do, I don't feel like slaying armies and, crap. I'm just to busy." He then thought about the power. "What happens if they get your father's power. Since My old man shut it out along with his in the demon world. I don't want them reviving that tower for the third time!" He the mutttered under his breath and looked around. "Too much work..." Dante left the room. He left via the window and walked along the shadowy path. He then sensed a battle and hid behind a tree to get a closer look."Don't I know her?" He shook his head then unsheathed rebellion waiting for the demon and, with lightning fast speed charged forward thrusting the blade into the thing's stomach. He looked down and saw the blue blood drip. "Yup, It's a demon," He then raised the blade up into it's skull and faced the girl as the demon dropped. He quickly unholstered Ebony and, Ivory firing shots all around the two dropping the rest of the demons. "Yami?" He remebered the girl...  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:13 pm
Zira left Mana with Aneesha so she could follow Dante easier. She caught up to her old friend. "Dante what are thinking about this whole?" She questioned staring at Yami. She didnt really care about the demon but wanted to talk to Dante.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff