Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Naruto RP ((made up ninjas are welcome and so are non-ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like naruto
  yes
  no
  maybe >.> <.<
  i'm NARUTARDED!!!
  POLL WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
View Results

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:17 am
Karu's eyes widened in surprise at Saaro's claim of the rank Chuunin, but before he could muster a reply, he was already being dragged with suprising strength through the woods by the ninja. As they stood in front of the gates of the village, he took a moment to examine the craftsmanship. The wood was light, but held an air of protection about it, exquisite in its simplicity. "So, this is the place," he whispered quietly, then made his way toward the gates, pulling his hand free from Saaro's grasp...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:00 am
After several minutes of slurping up the tempura, much to the bewilderment of the ramen shop keeper, she bids him farewell and takes up her things, placing her slim shades on the bridge of her nose and curling her slender fingers around her staff.

With a bright smile and an air of adventure, she continues to wander the massive village, stopping at bookshops and reading the local news tacked to the wall outside the entrances, winning a game of chicken with the children that had started following her like a flock of chicks, treating them to candy and biding them farewell when they had to return to their homes, then laughing her head off at a kabuki street performance on the corner of a bath house.

After the performance was over, she takes the time to enjoy the candy she had gotten herself at a nearby bench. Many locals passed by as she munched on a crispy chocolate bar, staring in awe at the oddly dressed young woman and her forehead jewellry, quickly moving on when she would look up.

She takes up her book she bought at one of the bookshops and folds her legs under her, spandex shorts on under to keep pervish prying eyes off. Her staff props up against the bench, as if stating that this was her bench and hers alone.

HarukoBrave

orreso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:28 pm
*makes quick handsigns*

" special technique,blade of eternal hell fire!" yells tanto as a blade of chakra fire forms in his hands *slash* "well that's enough training for today syas tanto as he walks to his appartment, next to Ichiruka Ramen's building, "I think I'll visit the mission building tomorrow" says Tanto as he drifts into an early sleep  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:05 pm
"Yupyup!" Saaro replied - delighted to be of help. "Welcome to Konoha, Karu-san! I hope that you find what you need around here!"

With that note, Saaro began to walk towards one of the shops - Ichiruka Ramen. Before entering the store, he turned around to look back at Karu.

"If you need anything at all, please feel free to call for me, Karu-san!" Saaro replied. He waved to Karu before entering the store.

"Ahhhhh... a bowl of Miso Ramen please!" Saaro replied as he sat himself down on a vacant bench.  

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:19 pm
Karu gave the barest of nods to Saaro in acknowledgement to his statements, surveying the area quietly, memorizing key areas to allow him to keep from being lost in this new village. After a few moments, he begins walking again, finding himself wondering where exactly he was meant to go to ask for the aid of a shinboi squad. Ugh...I guess I'll have to ask Saaro for his help again, he thought to himself, though he would prefer to just leave the ninja alone and find his own away around. A jolt brings him back from his mind, stumbling back a few feet before regaining his balance. He looks around quickly, worried he might have bumped into a small child. His eyes catch a glimpse of something on the ground...something orange...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:46 am
( whee Hah, I just realized something. Xanatos, we have similiar Rp names.)

Long after she finished her novel, Haru began wandering again, finding that she couldn't stay in one area of the village for long. She stops and leans against the wall of a massive building with one arm, holding her growling stomach with the other after dropping her staff.

"Still.. Hungry.." She slides down the wall to her knees, looking absolutely depressed as she hangs her head. "Never fear!" She exclaims to herself, curling her slender fingers back around her staff and hopping back to her feet as she punches the air in victory with her free hand, "I can always go back to that ramen shop! Onward ho!"

Haru sprints off with new found energy, back the way she came past the bath house and down the long alleyway. She comes into view of the man-made river from earlier and smiles brightly, feeling daring enough to speed up and stop just before the edge, pushing off with all her might. With a twirl and her long braid whipping at the air, she lands on the other side with a skid, crouching low to the ground and facing the way she came from.

Brushing off her clothes as if nothing happend, she adjusts her slim shades and turns, striding on as spectators stare dumbfounded at the strange young woman. Haru stops when she arrives and peers into the ramen shop, spotting a young man no older than herself occupying one of the benches.

She gapes at the man's attire; the white, rabbit eared hat, matching pawed gloves and long tail may have seemed a bit bold, but to her, it looked simply marvelous! With a cute smile and feeling bubbly as ever, she silently slips inside and takes her seat a few ways down from him, propping her staff against the counter.

"One bowl of chicken ramen please!"

HarukoBrave

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:07 pm
HarukoBrave

((You could always say that you're using a nickname xd ))

"Hey kid, are you o-" The boy in an orange jumpsuit leapt up from the ground and rushed toward Karu, standing so close their noses were practically touching. "WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!" he cried out. Karu took a few steps back, clapping his hands over his ears. "Ow! Hey, it was an acci-" "DO YOU KNOW HOW I AM?!" he continued yelling, stepping up to Karu again, raising his arm and pointing up at the band adorning his head, wrapping out his blonde hair. "No," Karu began, struggling to keep his already thin patience from breaking, "and frankly, I don't-" "I'M A NINJA! BELIEVE IT!" That was the last straw. Karu pulled his arm back. "SHUUUT UUUUP!" His arm rocketed forward, the closed fist slamming into the boy's face, driving into his cheek. For an eternal second, the two stayed frozen like that, then the boy began his flight. He soared through the air five feet before finally bouncing once...twice...three times along the ground, rolling back and crashing into the counter of the ramen shop...

((Now then...can anyone guess who Karu just ran into... question xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:03 pm
Xanatos Forever
HarukoBrave

"Hey kid, are you o-" The boy in an orange jumpsuit leapt up from the ground and rushed toward Karu, standing so close their noses were practically touching. "WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!" he cried out. Karu took a few steps back, clapping his hands over his ears. "Ow! Hey, it was an acci-" "DO YOU KNOW HOW I AM?!" he continued yelling, stepping up to Karu again, raising his arm and pointing up at the band adorning his head, wrapping out his blonde hair. "No," Karu began, struggling to keep his already thin patience from breaking, "and frankly, I don't-" "I'M A NINJA! BELIEVE IT!" That was the last straw. Karu pulled his arm back. "SHUUUT UUUUP!" His arm rocketed forward, the closed fist slamming into the boy's face, driving into his cheek. For an eternal second, the two stayed frozen like that, then the boy began his flight. He soared through the air five feet before finally bouncing once...twice...three times along the ground, rolling back and crashing into the counter of the ramen shop...

( xd Hah! Speaking of making fun of, I found this funny clip alternate of one of the openings to Naruto:Stupid Sakura Project)

HarukoBrave

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:18 pm
"Mmmmmm...! Thank you so much!" Saaro replied as a host handed him a bowl of fresh miso ramen. He was so hungry from before. So concentrated he was on the food in front of him that he failed to notice Haru - the girl who sat near him. So preoccupied he was with each slurp that he failed to notice a blond-haired boy break through the thin walls of the ramen shop. He didn't even notice - until it was too late to notice - the blond-haired boy crash into Haru and eventually crash into him.

Bowls of various-flavoured ramen, scrolls, bombs filled with various gases, and senbon scatter everywhere as Saaro was knocked to the floor. Luckily no scrolls opened; no bombs blew; no needles pierced. The ramen shop, Saaro, Haru, and the blond-haired boy were the only ones hurt - damaged by the domino effect of a certain man's punch and scalding hot ramen broth.

"M... m... mis... miso... owwwie..." Saaro groaned - staying down.

(( Edit after the post: Sorry for making Naruto do something to other characters, everyone. If you want this event to change I'll happily change it. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:32 pm
( xd I don't mind at all)

Haru had no time to react as she gaped at the blonde figure who crashed through the wall of the ramen shop and slammed into her, forcing her onto the young man not too far from her. Ignoring the scathing hot ramen, she sat up, all in her drenched glory, and suddenly jumps to her feet, punching the air above her as she turned to the blonde-haired boy,

"What the hell was that?!" She brings down her arm and pats the middle of her chest, letting out a heavy sigh, "It can't be helped." She first helped the innocent man to his feet, then the blonde-haired boy.

HarukoBrave

orreso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:04 pm
*midnight-ish*
"OK, time for my first mission as a chunin" says tanto as his team heads for the village gates

mission: midnight konoha guard
possible death rate: medium
possiblity of failure: 40%

*7 hours later*

"*yawn* mission complete, now time for a ninja sugar coffe of my own design" says tanto as he goes home after an all night mission passing the newly patched hole in the ramen shop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:28 pm
HarukoBrave
Xanatos Forever
HarukoBrave

( xd Hah! Speaking of making fun of, I found this funny clip alternate of one of the openings to Naruto:Stupid Sakura Project)

((The funny thing about this, is I'm not trying to make fun of Narutard. I really think he would be as stupid as to try and get on some random person's case, just for being knocked over.))

Karu groaned in annoyance. "Just great," he mutters to himself, "I'll probably have to pay for all that..." He started walking towards the shop, hoping no innocent bystanders got injured...only to stop dead in his tracks upon entering. The boy in the jumpsuit had gotten up, and now had one foot on a stool, looking over at Karu imperiously. He pointed a finger at him and exclaimed, "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT! I'M GONNA PUNCH YOUR LIGHTS OUT! OH YEAH, BELIEVE IT!" Karu's surprise instantly shifted to anger. He felt his teeth clench tight, and he shut his eyes, bringing up a fist to his mouth, holding back with all his might. Keep him quiet...somebody pleease keep him quiet... "WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN! YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE MY NAME IS NARUTO UZU-" The boy never finished his sentence. Karu launched himself at the boy, sweeping back his leg and bringing it forward like a sledgehammer, his foot connecting perfectly with Naruto's chin. The boy was launched by the attack, crashing through the roof of the ramen shop, hurtling through the air until he could no longer be seen through the newly made ceiling window. "Damn...stupid...idiotic ninja!" Karu grumbled, fishing into his pocket and pulling out wads of currency, setting it down gently, his hand shaking with fury, in front of the shop owner, before stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking out of the shop...

((Also, I'm letting go of the reigns on Narutard, and whoever wants to do whatever to him, is fine by me xd ))  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:20 pm
"...Eh?" Saaro replied as he slowly regained his. consciousness once more. He looks around to see Haru helping him and the blond-haired boy up. No sooner as he saw the boy, Karu jumped seemingly out of nowhere and launched the blond-haired boy into orbit.

"Um... K... Karu-san..." Saaro said as he tried to remember what happened. He couldn't quite remember, but it had something to do with ramen and the wall. He shrugged the thought off - thinking that if he didn't remember it probably wasn't too important.

"Firstly... I'm covered in ramen. Secondly, you have a pretty strong kick there." Saaro continued with a smile as he straightened his clothing - removing as many noodles, vegetables, and meats from his attire as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:45 pm
Haru turned to the man refered to as Karu-san as he left, holding out a hand to him as if to stop him from leaving. Letting out a light sigh and dropping her hand back to her side, she smiles warmly to the young man as he fixed his clothing, "Are you alright, sir?"

HarukoBrave

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:58 pm
Karu stopped as the girl who had been standing by watching held out a hand to stop him. His rage was still peaking, but he did his best to keep it in check as the girl asked him a question. She's not the one I'm mad at...please don't let her be another idiot. He readjusted his shirt, smoothing out the front, the symbol of his village emblazoned on it. It was simple enough design. A dark circle with one side lightened, resembling a crescent moon. "Yeah...yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for asking, miss...?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff