Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
OMG! The faces of the knights REVEALED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFalcon002

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:25 pm
The brown-haired guy is Riku, the blue-haired dude is Sora, and the chick is Sora. At least, I think that's how it goes. Anyway, they were the previous Keyblade masters, and then the dude in the background killed them. It was then that Xehanort appeared with no memory, and that's, again, about the same time that Sora was either born, or taken from the island by the Keyblade's power.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:46 am
all of you are so slllloooooowww eek they are all new characters and this is in the past that's why the king had a star seeker and not the gold...thing stare  

darkness_element_master

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:49 am
BlackFalcon002
The brown-haired guy is Riku, the blue-haired dude is Sora, and the chick is Sora. At least, I think that's how it goes. Anyway, they were the previous Keyblade masters, and then the dude in the background killed them. It was then that Xehanort appeared with no memory, and that's, again, about the same time that Sora was either born, or taken from the island by the Keyblade's power.

that is messed up i forgot there names stare but they're new characters smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:39 am
Becka Minato
AverixxofDivineFlame
Their names are:
Female Soldier=Aqua
Blonde Hair Soldier=Ven
Enigmatic Soldier=Terra/Orbis

Aqua=Sea
Ven=Sky
Terra/Orbis=Land

via

Kairi, Sora, and Riku.
Thats what I heard recently! 3nodding My friend told me their names today at school, and I thought it was cool.

Do you know where she heard their names from!? im really curious because me and my friends were pondering this... O_o  

Illness_Illusion_Oblivion

[_Riku_]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:01 am
the person with blue look a lot like sora and acted like him to and made the same expresions it's obvious it has to be related to him.also the person thaat look like roxas probaly is roxas. and for the tall guy idk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:05 am
darkness_element_master
all of you are so slllloooooowww eek they are all new characters and this is in the past that's why the king had a star seeker and not the gold...thing stare
the video before that has rikus keyblade way to the dawn and he doesn't get that until kh2 and plus mickey has the starseeker because sora riku and mickey stuck their previous keyblades in the ground and those knights took them  

[_Riku_]

Soupii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:35 pm
User Image *~ User Image "You set the world on fire"... ~* User Image

I dunno if this is true but I read
somewhere that Xehanort had lost his memories and
was probably messed up by some big battle (which I'm
guessing is the Keyblade war) that made him get taken
in by Ansem... remember the phrase "Birth by Sleep" at
the end of one of the secret endings? I think it has something
to do with Xehenort's/Xemnas memories of the past and
bringing those soliders into the picture. But did anyone else
recognize that when the solider's eyes went from blue to
an orange/gold, he kinda looked like Xemnas? confused Maybe
the eye color change symbolizes a part of his past that
changed him forever?
This is just idea though because I'm still not sure if it's true...
What I did find is a quote from a site that's kind of similar to what I just mentioned:

"In another scene (of KH Final Mix), he walks into the depths of the laboratory at
the Radiant Garden to enter the "Chamber of Sleep".
There, he speaks to armor that belongs to Aqua, a female
knight with a Keyblade, which he refers to as a friend. Xigbar,
a member of the Organization, explains that Xehanort
was found by Ansem the Wise after people with
"blades of keys" appeared, fought, and were gone. He
also makes mention of a room akin to the
Chamber of Sleep, the "Chamber of Awakening",
which may or may not contain a knight who fought
alongside Aqua, Ven, only mentioning that it holds
many characteristics similar to the room where
Aqua's armor lies."

This is the site.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xehanort

User Image*~ ..."you are my one desire" User Image ~* User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:53 pm
The reason mickey is there is because this was during his training with yen sid.  

hiassen

AaronGunk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:00 pm
The names are Terra (brown hair) Aqua (blue hair) Ven (Roxas lookalike)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:25 am
Wo r they n what r their names...  

Roel22

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:08 am
Have you guys seen the new pics realeased of 385/2 days? It has something to do with a 14 member....

Maybe one of the nights nobodies is the 14th member!!!?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:57 pm
SoraSabishii
Have you guys seen the new pics realeased of 385/2 days? It has something to do with a 14 member....

Maybe one of the nights nobodies is the 14th member!!!?

i think it used to be more than 13 and just got cut down and mickey is there cause..he is ancient and just is  

kabuto_Js

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:51 pm
I know I've probably said this before, and a lot of you may not agree or think it's just something to do with the camera, but for some reason Ven looks much younger than the other two in the secret ending.

A few people have stated that this scene is possibly a couple of years in the future of the KH: BBS. I was just wondering if it's possible that the fact Ven still looks youthful may be of some importance to the story.

One of the new theories that runs through my head is that Terra struck a deal with Xehanort to help his best friend Ven, and that it went horribly wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:22 am
well, of course mickey is old, guys
hes been around since the 30s lol  

AlexBeAwesome

Xolichan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Ok, well, I mostly agree with [Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]'s theory; Terra totally looks like Xehanort. But the crackish theory my brain is concocting follows thusly:
Terra is madly in love with Aqua (I don't yet have any plausible theories about Ven). Stuff happens, and at the end, more stuff happens, there's a big fight with Master Xehanort (it's the battle from the BBS secret video), Ven somehow vanishes (I haven't figured out how), Aqua is destroyed by heartless (I like to think that she's Org.XIII's #14), and Terra somehow gets amnesia. He's found by Ansem the Wise (who in my head is somehow connected with Master Xehanort), and Terra is so befuddled that the only name he can remember is Xehanort, the name of the man who defeated him. He naturally assumes this is his own name.
Skip forward a few years, Xehanort has mucked with the darkness, so now Xemnas is off somewhere, and Xehanort's heartless is destroying Radiant Garden. He stumbles across Kairi, who looks a lot like Aqua. Even though Xehanort can't remember Aqua, he sends Kairi to Destiny Islands instead of letting the darkness consume her.

It's random, crackish, and implausible, I know. But I desperately want it to be true. xD

Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games