Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
What Books do YOU like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Tas_kitten rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Tas_kitten

1,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:58 pm
i love books and i like books about girls that face challenges and succed (my fave time settingis in the midevil) my favorite author is Tamora Pierce if u like this kind of books u should look these up biggrin they are awsome whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:54 pm
i like all books except romance!
i like:
buffy the vampire slayer
harrypotter
deltora quest
and the charmed series! XD
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool cool cool cool cool cool cool ninja ninja ninja xd

fave authors:
J.K.Rowling
Tamora Pierce
& Emily Rodda  

Numai Outcast

Gaol

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:42 am
I'm a big fan of Terry Pratchett's Discworld books. and I've recently started reading Robert Asprin's Myth Adventures series.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:37 pm
i love harry potter but i have to say that my favorite book of all time has gotta be twilight by stephanie meyer. heart heart heart heart heart anyone who loves vampires and hasn't read definitely should. so far there are two novels, twilight and new moon, but the third one, eclipse, is coming out on august seventh. i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd  

Devil in Darkness

exdraghunt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:09 pm
I'm drawn to fantasy and sci-fi.
My fav book of all time is To Say Nothing of the Dog.

I also read : Magickers, Eragon, Harry Potter, Jennifer Scales, Animorphs, and many more.

Oh, and too many manga to name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:37 am
I'm really into manga. My favorite type of manga are fantasy, comedy, Sci-fi, and once in a while mystery. Right now my favorite manga series are Bleach, FMA, ZOMBIE POWDER, Reborn!, Saiyuki, Hellsing, and Death Note. My favorite books are Da Vinci Code, The Phantom of the Opera, and Keys to the Kingdom.  

Hellboy328045

Scoretreo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:07 am
adventure  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:14 pm
a book lover as well, i love reading the works of paulo coelho, stephen king and james patterson.

if i'm in the mood for love stories, i'll go for nicholas sparks.  

xxien

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:16 pm
I'm a big fan of history and read a lot of historical fiction (not to be confused with historical romance, which isnt really my thing). Conn Iggulden is currently my new favorite in that category. I also like Daniel Quinn, Christopher Moore, JRR Tolkien, JK Rowling, Philippa Gregory, Marion Zimmer-Bradley, and Morgan Llewellyn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:09 am
Ah i realy like the harry potter series i just finished the last book it was great. But by far my favorite series is Broken Sky i cant remember who the author is right now but ill tell u when i remember and yes i have read the narnia series didnt much care for the movies. Right now i am reading Maximum ride and the Midnighters I have also read the Cirque du Freak series i think that how u spell that but any way i realy liked that searies and i am also reading Demonata which i like better i guess because its mor gory anyways i read a lot of different style i also read romance but only in the manga form and i just also finished the Bartimus Trilogy. ill read just about anything but i love reading fantasy.  

the_aftermath_saint

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:54 am
King Robert Silvermyst
My favorites to read are:
Introduction to Ma'at Philosophy
Astral Projection for Beginners
Book of Thoth
Isis Unveiled
Healing Your Past Lives
Eragon
Eldest
Daily Life of the Egyptian Gods
Ancient Egyptian Prayerbook
and Circle of Isis

That's a nice selection of Occult works you have there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:41 pm
NightmareRainbow
Anything with a vampire romance. Esp. the books by Stefanie Meyer. smile

O___O I LOVE YOU! Finally there's someone else that likes the Twilight series!! the other author and books that I like are The Book Theif and The Messenger both by Markus Zusak, and alot of other books that I can't think of at the moment. I'm a huge bookworm as well.. 3nodding  

ChaoticCatDemon

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:25 pm
I like to read everything dealing with subjects that are 'out there'. I gobble up everything from psychedelic memoirs to UFO conspiracies to medieval alchemy.

My favorite book may possibly be The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Shea & Wilson or On The Road by Jack Kerouac.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:03 pm
I like lots of books but my all time favorite author is Marion Zimmer Bradley. She wrote The Mists of Avalon which was made in to a tv movie.
She has this neat group of books about a planet called Darkover. They are the Best!  

MariDe

dino suicide

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Well, I absolutely love George Orwell's 1984. Animal Farm also by George Orwell was good. The Eragon trilogy looks promising (I've read the 2 books out already). I'm currently reading Sophie's World, I haven't finished it, but I HIGHLY recommend it for people who like something a bit more deep.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff