Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
CHAT. IS. BACK. (Any Topic Guild IRC Chatroom!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glad chat is back?
  We had a chat?
  OMFG YAY CHAT.
  I hate chats. :-/
  Puppies!
View Results

Cold Lazarus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:13 am
mIRC wont work for me gonk I followed your instructions up to the point when i connect to server, afte ri click it it spits random code then comes up with a box with a bunch of chennel names to choose, #gaiaATG is not there so I type that into the field and clck join, I end uop in a room with like 3 nontalking people except one who says, something like nice to finally see you Cold you boner smile and im like wha?

and on my second try i just closed that window with channels to choose from and just typed /join #gaiaATG into that main window and then i end up in a room all alone

WTF? please help me if you know the answers!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:25 am
Uhm. I suggest using the Java chat for now, as quite honestly I'm too tired to do much of anything at the moment.

And by the way, yes, I am in the room. I'm tired and idling and about ready to faceplant into my laptop. Sorry. D:

Cold, could you specify the 'random stuff' that came up? There should first be an 'About mIRC' window with credits and a little picture of the guy who made the program, then after hitting 'Continue' an 'mIRC Options' window.

That is the window you want. It looks like this. Hitting 'add' will take you to the edit server window, and just enter the information the way I have it.

This should take you to the Serenia network when you hit connect, so long as you have the network you just added selected.

Then the command is just /join #gaiaATG which should work, seeing as how we're the only #gaiaATG on that server. ;3  

Novatierrie
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:52 am
xd Hooray!

...Tis a shame, no one's ever on when I am. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:43 am
im bored  

Eye of the Byakugan

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:35 pm
Hey guys, I'm alive! My Internet just really really really sucks so I won't be posting much at all. You'll find me in IRC here from time to time. Kay?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:14 pm
I'm in ^^ But no one is here *talks to herself*  

Sa-Tina

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:10 am
>.> *heads over*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:55 pm
SERENIA IS DOWN? WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII gonk  

MrJimmy

pickle relish

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:57 pm
MrJimmy
SERENIA IS DOWN? WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII gonk

It is? Cause I'm on it right now...  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:29 pm
HI i like to chat thats why i came on here chat is bach no im just kiddin but i do like to chat heart 4laugh heart  

GurlGangsta15

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:20 pm
Theres an error when I try to install the thinger. And the serina site, I get a red X in the corner..... gay a** thing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:45 am
Chat is Bach.

And GRM, it may be your Java. However I don't know enough about Java to reccomend what to do. Hopefully omeone else will see this and have more advice.  

MrJimmy

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:53 pm
There is pplz in da chat right now. ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:21 pm
heart heart  

Pyramidhead.exe

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash