Theres a few
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:15 pm
Don't forget to give credit, Seb.  

Slim95
Crew

MrJimmy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:50 pm
I dunno, I've decided that I really like ATG artists. All of you have very unique styles, some more practical, some more abstract, some in between or embodying both types, but all of them are within the boundaries of understanding (except for Xik's spindly thing, I'll never understand modern art). Understanding art has to be the most important part of it to me, so on general purposes I approve, however most of you produce things that are above and beyond, and just plain cool, that definitely wins you all more points.

I've nothing I wish to share. You've all seen my art ability, and while I am able to make things look like they should when put on paper once in a blue moon, even my come-and-go art ability pales in comparison to every piece of work posted in this thread, thus far and upcoming (even the spindly thing). So on that note, I applaud you artisans of the ATG. Keep posting wonderful things for me to look at and I'll keep being inspired.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:07 pm
Thanks you guys! I'll post more later. I have so many peices of art, theres stacks upon stacks piled in my room, since I can only really do traditional art. sweatdrop

I love the horse and butterfly, Mut.
I like Sebis stuff too.  

The Illegal Snail

The Illegal Snail

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image

I found more on my computer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:19 pm
The Illegal Snail
User Image
User Image

I really like this style. (most notably the earlier posted mermaid) Is it watercolours or a mixed media thing?

Have you considered using a white gouache to make some stuff pop? it might be really neat. whee  

godoftherain

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:01 pm
(these are all pretty old...pretty much all my recent ones were in the last post. XP)

Hmm...Here's another pen drawing (these things look atrocious all shrunk down DX):

User Image

Art for Kai:

User Image

Forgot to put this one in my last post. XP:

User Image

For a contest:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:13 pm
Here is my first attempt at reduction lino-printing. In like 6th or 7th grade maybe 5th.
User Image

Here is my Lino print from Junior Year. Was the 1st piece of art I ever sold. Keep in mind, it's a series which is why I still have a copy.

User Image

And here is a dry point etching print I did....don't really wanna explain it.

User Image

Sorry for the poor quality pics, I don't have a scanner and I just took these right now, in a dark room.

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:17 pm
Wow, Xik! That second one is great. No wonder it sold. =D

Agh! I need to get some of my new art on this comp! DX Have so much to show...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:27 pm
Man, all this nice 2-D work. I wish I was better at 2-D, but I like 3-D better. Problem is, finding space to work and the materials is a hassle. I need to start drawing seriously, I never have....  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The-Mut-Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:03 am
User Image
User Image

I always forget I do sculpture for a living... I got a few pics...  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:02 pm
Mut, you are offically not fair. Your very being is unfair. Is it difficult, being so much made of awesome? dramallama

*scans thread*

Y'all makin' me look baaaaaad. I guess I'll have to post something eventually.  

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

The Illegal Snail

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:53 pm
ningyou-kun
The Illegal Snail
User Image
User Image

I really like this style. (most notably the earlier posted mermaid) Is it watercolours or a mixed media thing?

Have you considered using a white gouache to make some stuff pop? it might be really neat. whee

thanks! Those are some of my older ones.

I use prisma colorpencils and watercolor and pen mostly. What is gouache? I'm interested to know.

To Xik: You art is inspirational.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:56 pm
My art? Inspirational? Don't you mean Mut Cat's? God, her 2-D already made me almost cry, then she showed the 3-D a water fall came out.

And Illegal, the whole splatter water color drawings, a really cool. Makes me wanna draw and paint. I really need to utilize the gifts that were given to me.

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:05 pm
*has been artisticly pwned*

Why did i even bother? xp  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]