Can't wait for the rest of it
  I'll wait and see where it goes...
  Not gonna read it.
View Results

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:24 am
Not the kind of thing I usually read, but for some reason, I like it

I really don't have much to say, but I have to agree, the opening dialouge between the two rapists was...one of the more blander things in life  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:39 am
I'll get around to reworking that dialogue for sure now ^^

Just not till after everything else is finished... so much bouncing around inside my head right now.  

Trish the Stalker

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:13 am
bouncy, bouncy, bouncy ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:45 pm
I don't like reading stories over computer-screens X.X ... but I read the first post at least... it sounds very good... just watch out for run-on sentences...  

The-Mut-Cat

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:51 am
The-Mut-Cat
I don't like reading stories over computer-screens X.X ... but I read the first post at least... it sounds very good... just watch out for run-on sentences...

I write at 3 am... I'm not thinking clearly. But thanks, I'll remember that when I go in for draft 2 and pay extra close attention to that as well as my dialogue (screw you Mozilla, that's the correct spelling! sad ...why do you give me a red squiggly line?) and other such things mentioned i this thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:22 pm
La Belle Isolde
The-Mut-Cat

I write at 3 am... I'm not thinking clearly. But thanks, I'll remember that when I go in for draft 2 and pay extra close attention to that as well as my dialogue (screw you Mozilla, that's the correct spelling! sad ...why do you give me a red squiggly line?) and other such things mentioned i this thread.

some things that helped me when writing were to wait at least a week before editing... actually, the longer I waited, the better... that way, you can still have the detail and inspiration of your old ideas... but even after 7 days... you'll have gotten slightly smarter...

I have found some stories I wrote at age 12 when I'm in college now... and been able to remake them into current projects.  

The-Mut-Cat

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:57 am
Okay, chapter 3 is up but its entirely uncharted territory as far as this story goes. Everything up until now had something that I had to go on from what I'd written before. It's clunky, I know, but I'm gonna follow Mut's advice and leave it for now. I will come back to it after everything is finished and go through in its entirety.

PS: My biology should be right. Also, some cool things to note is that her fiance's last name is an anagram of the scientific name for forget-me-nots and Sylvia is derived from the scientific name for a species of forget-me-nots.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:10 am
I find your story disturbing yet I like it a lot. I found some small mistakes while proofreading your work. I can't wait for the rest of it!

La Belle Isolde
...the only like was from four elaborate candelabras...

....I‘m not hear to harm you...

...Since it’s creation you have committed no sins."

...I have no idea who you are.” her

123456hi

Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items