Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Where are you from? City shout-out!
Anyone here from Northeast Ohio?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pentile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:12 pm
snapp04
oberlin, oh
and i go to LCCC too
The only thing I remember about Oberlin was the gym floor was cleaned or something over x-mas break last year, and when we went there for our basketball game the smell was HORRIBLE! It spelled like extremely strong paint thinner or something. Do you go to LCCC for PSEO, or full time? *Is doing the PSEO thing next year.* I should have done it this year, but I didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:15 pm
Xx pengwyn xX
snapp04
oberlin, oh
and i go to LCCC too
The only thing I remember about Oberlin was the gym floor was cleaned or something over x-mas break last year, and when we went there for our basketball game the smell was HORRIBLE! It spelled like extremely strong paint thinner or something. Do you go to LCCC for PSEO, or full time? *Is doing the PSEO thing next year.* I should have done it this year, but I didn't.

full time student. next year i transfer to north carolina state for environmental engineering.  

snapp04

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pentile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:33 pm
snapp04
Xx pengwyn xX
snapp04
oberlin, oh
and i go to LCCC too

full time student. next year i transfer to north carolina state for environmental engineering.
That's kewl. Any teachers to be wary of? Like the calculus teacher? I don't remember their name... sweatdrop LoL. So I know what to fear for next year. Haha. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:36 am
Name: Anonymous.
Location (city): monroe tnsp.
Brief Description of self: I don't like to judge myself.
domokun  

Kosuke`

snapp04

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:42 am
Xx pengwyn xX
snapp04
Xx pengwyn xX
snapp04
oberlin, oh
and i go to LCCC too

That's kewl. Any teachers to be wary of? Like the calculus teacher? I don't remember their name... sweatdrop LoL. So I know what to fear for next year. Haha. whee

actually it's cool as hell out there. there is a couple people in some of my classes that are pseo students, and they all love it and say they never want to go back to high school. but ya do pseo if you can, besides its free college, how else you gonna get that without being pregnant?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:10 am
Viscount
Name: Guess.
Location: Willoughby/Mentor. Many debate which I fall into somehow. sweatdrop
Brief description: I go to LCC and...er...the rest is for me to know. xp

if your at lc3 on mon, wed, fri around 1:00-3:00 you can either find me in the learning center computer lab or on the couch between business building and cc mall. i'm wearing the white lccc hat. walk by and say "wussup snapp" if ya don't mind makin friends. and i'm here teusday and thursday in the photography lab from 12 - 3:00 sometimes 4:00  

snapp04

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cosmi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:27 am
Name: Courtney
Location (city): Ashtabula
Brief Description of self: I go to LCC in kirtland,oh. I'm a business/graphic design student
whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:35 am
suicune_dude
Name: Francis
Location (city): Pierpont
Brief Description of self: Umm...... High school student techie

lol do you go to edgewood?  

Cosmi

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:42 pm
snapp04
Viscount

if your at lc3 on mon, wed, fri around 1:00-3:00 you can either find me in the learning center computer lab or on the couch between business building and cc mall. i'm wearing the white lccc hat. walk by and say "wussup snapp" if ya don't mind makin friends. and i'm here teusday and thursday in the photography lab from 12 - 3:00 sometimes 4:00

I might just be able to do that. I'm usually running late for class, though, so sorry if I don't. xp I murdered myself with my schedule this semester.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:29 am
Viscount
snapp04
Viscount

I might just be able to do that. I'm usually running late for class, though, so sorry if I don't. xp I murdered myself with my schedule this semester.
i murdered myself with my schedule as well. i would try and make friends but i am terribly shy.  

Cosmi

snapp04

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:20 pm
Viscount
snapp04
Viscount

ya i did too, 14 credit hours, its pretty tough going full time isn't it., actually i wonder if you might be in any of my classes. mwf- 10-11:30 spanish, 12:00-1:00 college algebra, 3:00-3:50 earth science.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:49 pm
Name: Jade

JadenKyle

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:28 pm
snapp04
Viscount
snapp04
Viscount

ya i did too, 14 credit hours, its pretty tough going full time isn't it., actually i wonder if you might be in any of my classes. mwf- 10-11:30 spanish, 12:00-1:00 college algebra, 3:00-3:50 earth science.

Nah. I have Intro to Psych., Comp. Religion, Western Civ. I, US Nat. Government, and English 1120. Yeah, it hurts.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:05 pm
Viscount
Nah. I have Intro to Psych., Comp. Religion, Western Civ. I, US Nat. Government, and English 1120. Yeah, it hurts.
My friend takes intro to psych over there right now. I sat in a class once, that teacher is so much better than the psych teacher I have at the high school.  

Pentile

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:32 pm
Xx pengwyn xX
Viscount
My friend takes intro to psych over there right now. I sat in a class once, that teacher is so much better than the psych teacher I have at the high school.
Do you happen to remember what teacher it was you sat in on?  
Where are you from? City shout-out!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff