Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Hyrule Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  yes im clean.
  no just last night
  was i ever one?
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:55 pm
:he put his hands over his face: you make a cute funny face whenyour angery just dont hutrt me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 am
She tore his hands away from his face and kissed his forehead then walked away. "I'll leave you off with that," She said. She headed for her cave. Her family had died long ago and her home was burnt. She sat in a dark corner.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:20 pm
he qwirked a brow when she kissed him he was alittle serprised at it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:29 am
"You better be going, Roy. The princess must have your birthday present waiting." She called over to him  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:17 pm
he jumped to his feet remembering "thanks for reminding me bye" he dashed of to the catsle to meet his sister in the main hall when he got there she had most of the towns people there to surprise him "woah Zelda you didnt have to do this"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:39 pm
She smiled. She put on a lovely dress she bought and headed for the castle.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:42 pm
His sister smiled at him then walked up to him and gave him a loving hug as he walked around the courtrrom of the castle all the villagers greeted him and gongadulated him telling him that he was a man now and he had to choose his destiny of course he couldnt be king well because his sister was older then him but he was planning on the next 2 best things be an adventur like the stories he heard about Link or be the head of the royal gaurds he continue to walk around talking to little kids and the rest of the villagers the he sat at the table he became sad when he saw that his freand he had sence he was little wasnt there  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:06 am
She popped up behind him with a huge grin. "Surprise!!!" She squealed. She handed him a VERY,VERY, big box.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:30 pm
he jumped at her hug and squeel then he looked at her with a smile and hugged her tight "i didnt think you were going to be here?" he looked at the present and unwraped it quickly hoping it might be.....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:04 pm
"Of course I would show up!!!" She said. "After all, all of town was invited!!" She said smiling. She nodded patiently for him to open his present. It was something he had wanted for a very long time.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:18 pm
he opened the box slowly thinking it might be one of her tricks to scare himwhen he saw it was his eyes filled up with tears as he gazed on something his sister siad he could have till he was an adault it was a full sized long bow made from the best wood int the world he looked to his friend and tackled her with a hug "thank you so much" shortly after Zelda came by and looked at the gift and quickly snatched it up she looked at them and scould "i told you he wasnt to have this till he grew up" he looked at his sister as she walked away he was filled with sadness he always looked up to her now she destroys his his his birthday he tood and walked threw the castle into his room he sat on his bed and bald for the first time sence he was 6  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:10 am
She scowled at the princess.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:11 am
the princess stared at her "im only looking out for my little brother is that so wrong" she walked away and looked it up in a trunk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:22 am
"It's his birthday and now I have no other choice." She said. She slipped a dagger out of her pocket slowly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:28 am
she stood still "fine if he gets hurt it your falt"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items