Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Follow the Light((Kingdom Hearts RP Give Profile and join!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom Hearts!
  Keyblade
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:44 am
:his arms shot out he and fire shot in al derection destroying many nobodies he fell to his knees as he smiled looking at the small group of nobodies left:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:48 am
Curry's whip lashed through the last nobodies. She still wanted to fight but knew better than to push her luck. She looked to the stranger with a scowl. "Who are you and can you be trusted?" She ordered.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:53 am
:he ignored her and walked away quietly:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:57 am
Curry laughed at the stranger. "I guess Idont need to know who you are. You are nameless, almost like a nobody, no doubt." She laughed harder. 'Maybe being nice to people isnt my strong point.' Her thought only made her laugh even harder.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:02 am
:he feezes in his steps: "dont mix me with those things" :he knew he was a nobodie but mo one else needed to know: why do you want to know my name?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:13 am
"I want to know if I can trust you." She growled then sighed. "Look I'm sorry, I'm just worked up. I cant blame you for anything. I dont know you. I mean I've almost been turned into both a heartless and a nodody. I'm sorry. I am Curry." She bowed her head shamefully.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:21 am
:he looked over his shoulder at Curry: im Spiros trust me you lucky you didnt turn into either one :looks at the ground still think about himself being a nobodie he turnd around: sorry if i crashed you're party  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:24 am
Curry shook her head. "Thanks we needed the help." 'Why do I have to feel sorry. I mean I already apologized. But I feel I made him upset.' She thought with a sad sigh.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:27 am
:he sighed he knew why they were here and ut showed on his face he walked back over to Curry: so do you know why they were here  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:30 am
"Not really, but as long as its not for me. I shouldnt worry. But thats the kind of talk that got me into this mess. I think they're after one of us." Curry stated, finding that in the battle her ice cream had fallen to the ground.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:33 am
:he was surprised she figured it out so quickly he hope she wount put the peices together to find out it was him they were after but he still played dumb: who do you think it was  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:36 am
"Well a lot of them took a liking to you." Curry stated deep in thought. But they could have been after me too. I mean I do know their boss. Man would he love to strangle me." She thought aloud, with a small laugh.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:43 am
:he chuckled: their boss isnt that bad of a person :shooot it was out he was preying she didnt catch it: so why are you here  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:48 am
"I was hiding away to regain strength before I went and challenged him again. I cant let him win." Curry nodded to herself. She wanted her revenge against that nobody more than anything.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:02 am
:he was surprised she didnt reconize him he was there for that fight he finally figured out why he felt like he knew her from some were: wman i hope you beat hime next time :he no longer ther cause he knew what they were doing wasnt right:  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff