Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Into the Darkness- a Role Playing Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you work for?
  The Dark
  The Light
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Dea looked up to gain her surroundings. The stench from the rotting garbage in the nearby alleyway was more than enough for Dea to run into a nearby mini mart. The relief from the horrifying smell calmed Dea down mostly. As she browsed the shelves, she found the food that she craved: Ice cream.

Dea payed the cashier for the pint, then walked out of the steel building, only to run past the overwhelming stench towards the bar. As she stopped to catch her breath, she stared ahead, and tilted her head in confusion; the very same strangers that she saw in the bar were walking -or standing, she really couldn't tell because of her stomach growling- by the bar in the direction the she was facing. Dea sighed, shook her head, started to feed her stomach, and walked towards the two strangers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:28 am
:he looked to Q and shook his head letting his hand relax: nope cant say i remember  

Hidden_Shadow2005

pianolight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:09 pm
Q. sighed, then looked up to the approaching nymph. "Looks like we have a visitor," she said to her companion, full of curiousity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:43 pm
:he srugged stairing at what ever it was he began to figit ans he slowly steped away he didnt really like being around people:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

pianolight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:15 pm
Q. read his anxiety and smiled to herself. Little did he know that she was no human, nor was the being that approached them. Looking up at the stranger, Q. met her gaze. "You're quite a ways from the woods, dear stranger. What could possibly bring one like you so far from home?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:10 pm
the woods? :he was talking to himself he stood there watching the two if they dont want to scare hime they beter be carefull with their words:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

pianolight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:59 pm
Hm. I don't think she heard me. Q. said to herself. She didn't feel like pursuing it as the nymph was still a ways off. She turned to her wary companion and looked at him reassuringly.
"I haven't been in the city very long. I've only been here about two weeks. I'd been sitting up in my apartment pretty much doing nothing. I cam out tonight to meet new people and maybe find something to do. Tell me, do you have any hobbies other than drinking coke and lurking in this alley?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:28 pm
Dea kept walking towards the strange couple, finishing off the last of her ice cream. She found a garbage bin nearby, and disposed of the empty carton and spoon. She walked up closer to the group, standing a couple of meters away from them.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:38 pm
:he looked at the ladie really funny not sure what to think or say:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:06 am
Q. laughed. "That's ok. I'm not really used to the city with all these buildings, though. I'm from the country. I like having lots of space to myself and fresh clean air." Q. looked up at the stars and smiled. When she spoke again, she was very calm and serene, "I've noticed that there are a lot of violent people in the city. There are many people here who try to take advantage of others. I want you to know that I have no intention of hurting you. When I am around human pain it makes me cringe. Do you believe me?" A cloud had shifted over the moon and Q. could no longer read him. She was feeling quite weak.  

pianolight

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:18 am
:he shrugged: i guess :he started to walk around the corner and and into the ally to sit on his newsp paper bed:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:02 am
Q. looked at his meager home and was filled with a wave of compassion. "That bed doesn't look like it would be very comfortable. Here," she said as she reached down and fold each of the papers over. When she stepped away what was once a pile of newspapers was now a thin but plush mattress, with a small pillow and warm blanket atop it. Q. braced herself for the man's reaction. People didn't always take kind, inexplicable acts very well.  

pianolight

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:08 pm
:his eyes opened wide looking at the the bed then slowly stairing at Q he was shocked he didnt know what to do cause he didnt thing that runnning would get him away so he went into the featil posission: please dont hurt me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:23 pm
Q.'s voice took on a soothing quality. "I have no intention of harming you. I was born in a place very far from here, and my destiny is to help people, not hurt them. I have special... gifts which you might see as strange but I only use them to do good. I am a servant to a great king and he sends me out among ordinary people to try to make their lives better. I was sent into this city to find the person I was assigned to help and protect, and I think that person is you. You don't have to accept my help, of course, and in that case I will leave you alone and return home. The choice is yours to make."  

pianolight

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:32 pm
why help me im no one special except when im angery :he just a sat ther for awhile:  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff