Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion
So the Von Helson Sisters and Edmund ripped me off... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FREAKING!
  NPC's!
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:13 pm
Angie moo
This will probaly go to the halloween thing and how much you wanna bet this has to do with vampires?
Angie gets a cookie. I'm working on Subbing the Video i took at AXcon right now. I'd release it in raw form but the screaming obliterates more than half of what is said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:53 pm
vons for the win ;D  

HACK-Jane

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:07 am
RaidenKazama
F***ing npcs... The items better go towards something good 'cos I have 4 unwanted brooches here. scream

And those whores; the Von Helsons I gave them money and they didn't even give me sex, what kind of rip of is that...!
the kind that goes to wh0res that are prolly virgins  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:22 am
yeah OMG same here i waisted like 2g on garlic and that flower thing.. and about 1.5k on the sisters and all i got in return is that flower not good!!!  

Niko079

Friendly Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

genji_90

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:09 am
s o u n d A N B U
the blood is gonna turn us into vampy on friday( the 13th) and the orchid will turn us back.

3nodding
really  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:42 am
yar really!
and change the math on your sig 3nodding  

Level Seventy

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:26 am
Has anyone else noticed that the sister on the left, the one in black, is covered in scars?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:36 am
what was the point of this quest any way's  

Pm Site Manager

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:11 pm
angel_half82
The last time we were able to change our avis into something cool was the zombie thing and I didn't post enough for that so I'm not going to miss this if we get to change into something either cannibal or vamp. I will keep it forever!! I've got my blood pledge pin on!! WOO!!
out of the two I hope its vampire  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:13 pm
Oh! Mrs. O
Has anyone else noticed that the sister on the left, the one in black, is covered in scars?
Yeah, its kinda hard not to notice  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:35 pm
RaidenKazama
F***ing npcs... The items better go towards something good 'cos I have 4 unwanted brooches here. scream

And those whores; the Von Helsons I gave them money and they didn't even give me sex, what kind of rip of is that...!
...If you paid them money and didn't get sex, wouldn't that make them not whores? razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:52 pm
Sheer_Immortal
RaidenKazama

...If you paid them money and didn't get sex, wouldn't that make them not whores? razz

rofl

seriously, if you DON'T pay and they just give it up, then they're sluts, if you DO pay, they're whores, and if you don't get anything either way then...well, i dunno, i guess they're nice girls?

i'm gonna change my outfit so i can wear my von pin AND my blood broach! ha! heart heart heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:35 pm
bluegrass cat
Sheer_Immortal
RaidenKazama

rofl

seriously, if you DON'T pay and they just give it up, then they're sluts, if you DO pay, they're whores, and if you don't get anything either way then...well, i dunno, i guess they're nice girls?

i'm gonna change my outfit so i can wear my von pin AND my blood broach! ha! heart heart heart

You can't wear both! Well no changing into something cool for you HA!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:40 pm
Yeah, everyone got those.

I found it kind of weird that we had to spend gold on a quest. neutral

Low Calorie

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:59 am
Bikki Kobayashi II
Oh! Mrs. O
Yeah, its kinda hard not to notice

I'm thinking Vampire/Frankenstein?  
Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas