Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
What if u were always watched? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you feel like sometimes you are watched?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Whispend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:47 pm
I get that feeling all the time, i usually tend to ignore it,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 am
I just thought of a crazy idea...

Imagine gathering a group of people and putting them in a house and watching them 24/7 for 3 months?!  

RaidenKazama

TheGamePyro

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:35 am
i would probably be curious all the time, wondering if n e 1 would be behind me ..... hold on a sec *turns around* AHH!! *falls to the floor*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:10 am
do you get the feeling that someone is hiding somewhere trying to scare you?
lol i have eyes behind my head i almost never get that feeling when people watch me....  

Ninjafan160

Soulfire29

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:30 am
I had a stalker in real life too.
He didn't do anything besides being extremely creepy.
He stood outside of my bedroom window at differnt times in the night,each time i woke up and saw him staring at me through a slit in the curtains...As soon as he saw that i'd seen him he took off,leaving me shaking with fear and unable to sleep.

It made me highly feel uncomfertable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:17 pm
Ninjafan160
do you get the feeling that someone is hiding somewhere trying to scare you?
lol i have eyes behind my head i almost never get that feeling when people watch me....

like u?  

andyvo120

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:44 pm
It would be so creepy if someone was watching you all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:22 pm
If someone was watching me on a camera, I'd do what Truman did 3nodding GO CRAZY!

If a ghost was watching me, I wouldn't care. It's not like anything "bad" I do hasn't been done by anyone else. I just hope it's a competent ghost.

If someone was following me however, I'd make sure I was never alone. And I'd buy a sword. And carry it everywhere. It'd probably scare them off.

If someone was following me, and I was the last person on earth aside from them, I'd be scared, but at the same time, not care too much. How long can I survive on my own anyway?  

Aitoyoru

` Over-Used

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:01 pm
It's really akward during masturbation. redface

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:37 pm
It would be very strange and creepy to always be watched. And I agree with Artamus I would go crazy on some people if I was being watched all Truman Show style. Someone would definitely pay for that one.  

Snoopy McBeagle

Xarathos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:14 pm
andyvo120
--->Do u ever feel like when you turn around you expect someone to be there because u just sensed a presence behind you?
--->What if your every move was examined closely by a ghost?
--->Are u afraid of that presence behind you when you sit alone reading this very message?
--->What if you woke up one day and the planet was abandoned by everyone except you, and all the presences are gone...except one. Always stalking you and lurking behind you in the shadows?

I'd develop overwhelming paranoia and assume that everyone was out to get me...

Oh, wait...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:35 pm
Artanus

If someone was following me however, I'd make sure I was never alone. And I'd buy a sword. And carry it everywhere. It'd probably scare them off.

I already have a sword! three in fact, plus a staff...but for burgulars I use a tennis racket, because killing is illegal... as for ghosts, I don't believe in them. It's probably just some bored pixies.

Anyway...I have felt someone was watching me before...but only when I'm sticking my finger in the cake batter to taste...probably just my conscience.  

hanafan36

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:02 am
I usually get that feeling when I'm in the shower, I guess that's what happens when you watch Psycho.

also in the cafeteria at school, I hate when people stare at you when you walk around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:14 am
1. I'm glad I didn't read this at night... (overactive imagination)
2. If anyone where following me like that I'm sure I would find them sooner or later and convince them to stop.
3. That last question... I would hope my stalker was a girl so's I could repopulate the planet and all...  

Arch_Seraphim

PunksR0ck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:48 pm
i'd probably do everythong i couldn't do before THEN i'd freak out about it domokun  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff