Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm
Roland grabbed his staff by the door, then walked out into the hallway and closed the door to his appartment. He messed with the telescoping function on it and made it smaller so it wouldn't cause issues strapped to his back. "This air has no substance. It's air, and nothing more. No pollutants, smells, nothing like that. How odd..." Roland thought for a bit, then said "Hey Ashoc, I'm wondering if there's something fishy going on here. Perhaps you could do that teleporting trick again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:13 pm
"Alright. Sounds like a good idea to me. I already have a tune in my head," she told him with a grin. "Everyone gather round and close your eyes like before. I've been to the bank, so I don't need anyone in particular to think about it." Ashoc waited until everyone complied, then closed her eyes and envisioned the bank in her mind. After a moment she lifted her violin and began to play a dizzyingly fast tune, which slowed suddenly and finished with a long, sad note. She then opened her eyes to see they were on the beach near the bank, hidden amongst a grouping of palm trees. "I figured it'd be safer to teleport somewhere more hidden, to keep from extra attention."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 pm
"You are right Daedalus." Elcia said realizing that it was the lack of smell that was confusing her. She had a hunch they might already be in for trouble.
"Wait Hedron, I think we should follow Roland's sugestion."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:17 pm
Hedron: he sees them disappear and he looks around for them but they were gone quick. he lets out an agitated growl.

Heln: "Uh," he looks around "Where is hedron?....s**t! he was outside we left him behind!"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:22 pm
"Oh no!" she looked around quickly, though it was pointless. "Shoot! I'm normally not that careless." Ashoc's expression fell in guilt. "And I have to wait before I can teleport again. Darnit."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:24 pm
"And if one of us runs back we might give away our location, but he could be in danger."

(going to eat be back soon)  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:26 pm
Nerius locked his gaze on the creature as it stepped from the doorway. He squinted, trying to focus his thoughts, but felt only confusion as he saw no sign of the girl.

"Well, well... Just you, is it? Beast?" He felt an uneasy chill creep through his body. "Ah, no matter. I'll deal with you first. I must have the girl alive, after all. Better she's not in the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:29 pm
Hedron: his wings went up and quivered a bit. he can sense something. he gets in a guard like position and growls

Heln: "I have no idea what to do. We need him for outside cover and nobody else can use those guns without being stationary. Think we should wait?"  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:31 pm
"Where did she go, behemoth? Where. Is. Ashoc?" He spoke very clearly and calmly, not wishing to upset the creature too quickly. Out of reaction, he began to disperse his molecules a bit, causing a sort of growing effect.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:34 pm
Spifflicious
"Where did she go, behemoth? Where. Is. Ashoc?" He spoke very clearly and calmly, not wishing to upset the creature too quickly. Out of reaction, he began to disperse his molecules a bit, causing a sort of growing effect.

Hedron, couldn't talk but he faced the man and kept his guard up. he gave a growl as Nerius' arms started growing.  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:37 pm
Nerius closed his eyes once more. 'This isn't working,' he thought. 'He won't speak, and the teleportation scar is fading fast...' He had to act fast.

"Have it your way, but strong silent type or not, I must have the girl. Period" At this he lunged, compacting the water in his body to crystalline ice to brace for the impact.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 pm
Spifflicious
Nerius closed his eyes once more. 'This isn't working,' he thought. 'He won't speak, and the teleportation scar is fading fast...' He had to act fast.

"Have it your way, but strong silent type or not, I must have the girl. Period" At this he lunged, compacting the water in his body to crystalline ice to brace for the impact.
he ducks down and grabs his sword and the blades invert and the teeth were facing outward they began spinning up and down the blade like a 5 foot long chainsaw and he hits Nerius and begins cutting into him  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 pm
"We can't wait for him. Ashoc, how long does it take for your teleportation to recharge? If we're fast here perhaps we can simply return for him after the strike. We already know that we've been discovered and fighting them here won't help us any."

Tryig for someUniCreatures
New Eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:51 pm
"Agh!! Noo!" Nerius roared in pain as the blade ripped into his body. He struggled through the blinding pain to focus his thoughts. Slowly he began to spread his molecules back out, to a gel-like constitution.

Then, he solidified again when the sword was halfway through his torso, grabbing it with both hands, each rock hard with ice, struggling to snap the blade.  

Spifflicious

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:58 pm
Spifflicious
"Agh!! Noo!" Nerius roared in pain as the blade ripped into his body. He struggled through the blinding pain to focus his thoughts. Slowly, he began to spread his molecules back out, to a gel-like constitution.

Then, he solidified against when the sword was halfway through his torso, grabbing it with both hands, each rock hard with ice, struggling to snap the blade.

he lets out a roar and slams the ground sending a violent tremor through the area and his body to shake Nerius off. he then loosens up his outer helmet and jets of the hot blue energy thunder out of the opening through his body. he then body slams the part on Nerius, it was obvious he wanted Nerius off bad

Heln: "Daedalus we have no choice! we have to stay. with all that we're doing we would be killed in seconds by the time the police arive. that and how would anyone know we're here if we teleported her?  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games