Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:24 pm
Thaliat heard a commotion and wandered carefully down a few corridors until she happened upon Rose and Undakai. She wasn't sure if her plan would play out as she hoped, but she had to try. And, it looked like Rose might be the help she would need on the physical plane.

Thaliat kept up behind Undakai, not yet wielding a weapon. She did not want Rose killing him before she got her family free, though if they could not be saved Thaliat would seek vengeance.

"I've been to Hell. They didn't really like me there, as I recall."

Thaliat clapped a hand on Undakai's shoulder and held it firmly. She leaned in close to his ear before she spoke again.

"Seems to me, you got something I want. Give it back!"

Thaliat knew Undakai's body may not physically feel her hand on his shoulder, but his spirit would pick up on her energy. After all, Thaliat had trained, and she was much stronger on this plane. Her locket glowed brighter than ever, feeding off her growing energies. Thaliat was angry, but still in control.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:06 pm
Shi... She attempted to dodge to the left, but didn't quite make it in time as the black arrow pierced her straight through her liver.

"Hyuuck!"

The force of the arrow caused her to fly back into a wall, where the arrow burrowed in slightly. She slid off of it, the arrow itself dissolving its way through the side of her stomach, leaving a gaping wound on her left side. Blood was splashing around everywhere. She was frantically placing her hands over the wound as if to stop the bleeding.

Oh god

She was coughing up blood now, a pool of red beginning to form underneath her.

Settle down, settle down...I've got to settle down...but it hurts so bad...

Her hands gave off a soft green glow and she tried covering as much of the wound as possible.

Heal, please heal...

The skin, muscles and tissues around her wound began to rebuild themselves, but they were much too slow. She slowly looked up...resting her back against the wall. She could see the soul of Theliat behind Undakai. She smiled softly, her body beginning to slowly relax.

"Definitely not...how I imagined...this would go. Too easy." She coughed once more, blood spewing from her mouth, her breathing extremely labored. The green glow on her wound was faint and growing fainter with every passing moment.

"Well...at least it doesn't hurt...anymore..."  

Grim Undertow

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:21 pm
"Crap!"

Thaliat, not even stopping to worry about it, stepped through Undakai to reach Rose. She almost missed the brief chill as she passed through, but she gave it very little thought. She needed to try to help save Rose.

Thaliat knelt by the fallen woman. She put her own hands over the wound and pushed her own energy into Rose's body. She did not know if she could help her. Damn it, she looked right at me! She saw me...Just how far gone is she? I won't give up...not yet!

"Rose, look at me. Don't give up!"

Thaliat push harder on her own energy and her blue light began to mingle with the faint green glow of Rose's energy.

Please, Rose, don't go now. C'mon, fight it, please! Thaliat knew it was unlikely the Rose would be able to fight if she could be saved, but Thaliat saw the squirrels and knew there was a way to get her out. But if Rose didn't make it...

"No, don't you dare die, Rose!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:24 pm
From behind enemy lines, gouts of flame burst repeatedly from the shadows of the beam flags, incinerating group after group of Skrat's army. For a moment, the flames stop, the flags humming ominously.
On the opposite side of the battlefield, Skrat's kick ground deep into skin, muscle, and bone, a sick cracking audible as the body's infrastructure was damaged.

"Forgive me, milady," said Xanatos with a small smile, Skrat's foot shoving his broken rib deeper into his body, piercing a lung, "but I cannot ignore my duty..." With that, his hands grabbed hold of Skrat's foot, one grasping at the tongue of his shoe, the other holding onto his heel. With a kiai, he pulls his hands in opposite direction, twisting Skrat's foot in the hope to, if not break his ankle, send him spinning backwards from loss of balance...

Xanatos Forever

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:32 am
"Ah, once again, a little bit behind schedule...though I had thought you would try and help little Rose here evade that arrow, rather then trying to make a deal with me."

He phased slightly out and back in to let Thaliat's spirit pass through him, as a spirit would normally do. He wasn't sure if she had felt it when she touched his shoulder or not, but she was going to be in for another nasty surprise.

"Oh, I doubt she'll die...at least, not you." He said as he walked forward to where Thaliat's spirit was trying to heal her fallen comrade, placing his hand on her shoulder. If she hadn't noticed it before, she definately noticed it now...even in her spiritual form, his hand felt quite solid. "Personally, I'd be a little more worried about myself. I don't know, maybe you just forgot, but you are in the presence of one who consumes souls. Your spirit is no exception."

Thaliat could feel something else now; the very unpleasant feeling of her spiritual shoulder slowly dissolving away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:37 pm

The bodies around Saverio had vanished, and with them a chance to get "Thunder b***h". Saverio decided that she had set up camp inside the building, and set himself to enter once more. The few weaklings that remained attacked and made a valiant effort to harm Saverio, and only one man's attack broke though the counters but it was unable to even scratch the armor he was wearing. Saverio quickly took down the men and started to walk to the undacorp building.

However, before he could get away, he saw a interesting battle between Skrat and Xan. He stopped and watched as Xan took a deep hit from a physical kick. Saverio was intrigued and decided to stick around.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:46 pm
Thaliat felt a hand on her shoulder. Her shoulder started to go cold. She wrenched herself away from Undakai's grasp, horrified. What the hell is he? What is he doing to me?

Thaliat reeled away from Rose and Undakai, clutching her shoulder. Her eyes were wide. She spoke softly, slowly realizing she was speaking her thoughts. "You... started to consume me, didn't you? That's not nice."

Thaliat focused energy back into the wounded shoulder. She knew her locket protected her from violent spirits, but she realized that was her mistake. Undakai was not a spirit. The locket would not protect her from him, though she could draw continued energy from it. At least she would have that one advantage, though she suspected Undakai had his own energy resources to draw upon. She did not think he had yet realized her own resources. Thaliat would prove difficult to consume.

Thaliat's eyes darted from Undakai to Rose, trying to decide which was more important. Undakai had stolen her family, but Rose was fading fast. Attacking Undakai meant leaving Rose to die, while trying to save Rose meant leaving herself vulnerable to Undakai's attacks of consumption. Thaliat could not protect both of them, one of them would have to be sacrificed. Damn! This really sucks. But I came here with my own agenda...sorry, Rose.

Thaliat narrowed her eyes and took a step toward Undakai. Her locket began pulsating flashes of white light. Thaliat wrapped a hand around it and her spirit began to pulsate with the same white light.

"You have something of mine and I WANT IT BACK!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:22 pm
((I'll have to reply at another time. My computer time is limited today. Um...We'll just say my character is on the ground for now, taken aback from Xan's defensive maneuver to save Slim. I'll fill in the details later. Hope I can get on tomorrow!))  

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:38 am
((Once again, not enough time to post.....my character is in her healing chamber, with several wounded minions, taking time to heal...

oh and sav.....my office is invisible to outsiders....you can't see it....don't try to be all mighty.....oh and by the way...im not a ******** heffer.....get your goddamn mind right....im a b***h, and your clearly an a**...

will post soon.....I HOPE!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:21 pm

((I didn't say I would find it, walking into a building and finding something are two different things. I was thinking about walking in and wrecking with Kai, but I decided against it, he is all enthrall and that is all not able to be hit with the hammer. Also, don't tell me not to be all mighty little miss super teleporter. If anything it should be the other way around. I happen to be a pro at not godmoding, just ask that b*****d Xan!))

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:07 pm
(( Truthfully my dear, my roleplaying character has always been the same, through out every RP I have been in, and to tell you the truth, i don't even know what goddmodding is.....heh....never understood it i guess. Okay, so lets call a truce....and give this RP a bit of a twist when i get back....i don't have time to do the flashy re-entrance.....but i do have to ask....can't you call me something other then haffa>> biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:19 pm
((Wow this is lame. No one's posted. xd ))

Skrat was flung back at Xan's defensive maneuver. He slammed into the concrete and rolled over two or three times before landing face first on the street. He put his right hand onto the street right by his head, and tried to lift himself up. At the first signs of lifting up off the ground, he put his other hand on the ground to lift himself even more, and eventually he contorted his body to where he was sitting on the floor, legs sideways on top of one another.
He looked at his left arm. His trenchcoat was ripped at there were stains that caused the coat to be a darker black than it already was. He stripped of his trenchcoat, revealing scrawny, pale white arms. His left arm had three diagonal cuts on it, all of them open and causing blood to flow down his arm. He smiled at the injury. He then realized his foot was throbbing, and took both arms to his pant leg and lifted it. His ankle was all black and blue, and hurt like a son-of-a-gun, but he just laughed.
He then looked up at Xan, a twinkle in his eye. "Skrat approves." He commented. He then put his hands behind his back, and threw his legs into the air, only to fold them in and have his feet land straight on the ground. He then lifted himself, stumbling slightly due to the pain in his ankle, and starting limping toward Xan.
"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, oh protector of this fine young lady here, but, I fear that since you hurt me, you're going to have to go away now." Skrat just smiled at Xan as he continued walking, then suddenly disappeared.

Skrat realized as he flew threw the air toward Xan that an injury sustained to the lung would know doubt kill him off eventually, but he wanted to make a fellow's death quick and mostly painless. So Skrat rushed around Xan two or three times to try to calculate what the perfect spot was to hit him from, then appeared behind him. During the encirclements, blood from Skrat's arm sprayed onto Xan. So, anyway, appearing behind Xan, he chuckled. "I'll try and make this easy for you." was all he said before he rushed toward Xan at full speed, then spun himself again to kick Xan in the side opposite he hit earlier, toe's pointed forward.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:42 pm
xp Wasn't much I could do without your response, bub))

Xanatos stood calmly and watched as Skrat tumbled away from his reversal. He wondered if he should have put more power into it, but the thought was quickly buried as Skrat seemed to vanish before his eyes. He slowly fell into a defensive stance, seemingly oblivious to the blood appearing upon his clothing. As Skrat's voice came from behind him, he spun around to face the man. As he saw Skrat's foot coming in like dagger, a soft smile passed over his lips before the sicking crack of bone signified his opponent had struck true, breaking his opposite rib and driving it deep into his other lung. For a moment it seemed as if the two had frozen, then Xan was flying backwards in the air. He soared for an eternity before landing upon the sidewalk hard and skidding along it, the rough artificial pavement flaying his skin and tearing at his clothing. At last, he came to a stop, his body limp in front of UndaCorp, with his left arm and right leg twisted in an abnormal fashion...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:03 pm
Skrat fell onto his back while Xan flew onto the pavement. His body throbbed as the pain from Xan's defensive maneuver started to kick in. He was not too far in front of Slim, staring bright eyed with a smile at the stars.
"I wonder if I killed him..." was all he said.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:17 pm
Slim had watched it all transpire unblinkingly, gaze fixated on her target and every one of his movements. She made silent thanks to Xan in the back of her mind, his small act of disloyalty for the sake of a greater loyalty probably the only thing that saved her from far more than a mere concussion. There was not a doubt in her mind that he would soon rise from the pavement. And when all this was over, she mused, she would treat him to tea and some sushi.

But while her mind was split between watching the fight and Xan, it was more occupied with surreptitiously delving into the confines of her briefcase to reproduce the near deadly sedative.

Lest Skrat have enough time to react to her movements, she teleported soundlessly, smokelessy, and reappeared in a kneeling position beside his head. Fluidly, she injected the medication into his neck, leaping back lest he make a last ditch effort at killing her before he passed out.

There was no more time for dramatic lines, but she couldn't help but think one up anyways. "I doubt it."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games