Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@alfred>
It's a ps2 game so you definitely can xD
And thank you for your bump!

@ryan>
What? >.< But you're the one who asked what it was all about crying
But thank you for your bump and papers! ^O^

@pinka>
That's okay xD My tektek failed on me crying
So I was pretty frustrated and stuff. I was like saying wtf?! rofl
I think I stated that in your thread ^O^

@chibi>
Sankkyu for your bump! xD May the pixie watch over ya! And no it wasn't me xD

@symphony>
You mean the spot hasn't been taken yet? O_O

------------------------------------------

Sankkyu and welcome, dear new llama breeders xD
XxARTOxSK8ERxX for his papers!
Chai Pi for her... tiny pixie wings? sweatdrop
Well, it's a pleasant surprise xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:42 pm
koro lol sorry...n.n" I will read it later ^^  

kailiax

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:52 am
User Image

Paper delivered Major General!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yayness! ^O^ Finally finished the sketch for QueenNanami and Ryan! xD
Quickie ones so ... yeah... sweatdrop

I'll be posting them in their respective threads as well as my own art thread in Legion of Helpers blaugh

To both alfred and yorish!
Thank you both for your papers! ^O^ Alfred, I will hunt for boots again this week xD I gave ya fish again to replace the boots I lack sweatdrop

Now I'm eye-ing ancantsia and chibi as my next sketch victims. Muhahaha!!
[insert creepy music here]

--------------------

Since llamas are no longer in stock, I have decided to use chocolate mummies blaugh Though they're pretty big sweatdrop

Probably should find a smaller gif ... -_-|||
Wait! Maybe will use Pinka's duckies again xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:20 am
Did someone say CHOCOLATE?! eek

*drools*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:28 am

I guess someone did. Who was it I wonder? blaugh

Anyway, I'm going to rest a bit before starting to sketch yours out, chibi ^O^
When I'm ready, I'll pm you or whatever to ask which avvy to sketch out xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:13 am
*pokes* koro n.n"

Your art work is great and big...i dont know where to put it n.n"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:21 am

Lol xD you can resize or whatever xD

I still have the original copy in my art thread so no worries blaugh

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:23 am
I resized it then upload to photo bucket.
Copied the code.
Preview it here....and it is still big n.n" WTh? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:28 am

Hurmmm... try to use the thumbnail option then? sweatdrop

User Image

EDIT
Wait. That's too small xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:29 am
Lol I used avatar option but whenever i paste and preview....woah...it is still the same big size eek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:32 am

Dia ya click save option when changing the resize thingy? xD

Here's a 320x240 version sweatdrop

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:34 am
Lol where where...pokes myself n.n"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:46 am

Haha xD
Usually when uploading to photobucket, the default size would be the 800x600 option.
But this can be changed by clicking on the "options" in the little text line stating "max image size: 320 x 240 (options) "

When you're done choosing the sizes, then click save option xP

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:50 am
Sigh...I cant find the perfect size to fit into any of the sections....
Which section do you propose? ninja  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games