Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

A tube of chapstick rolls against my foot. I bend and pick it up excited as my lips are beyond chapped. Happily I apply it and continue on my journey. A bit down the road I realize that my face is hot, it's hard to breathe and my vision is swimming. Quicker than my swollen eyelids can blink I'm on the ground convulsing and eventually die. As I'm dying because I was too dumb to read the ingredients label for beeswax, which I am deathly allergic to, my car keys fall into the next post.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 am
I catch the car keys and steal your car, but as I drive down the road, a mugger attacks the car and stabs the keys into my throat. As I die I drop a Gaia emote.  

Waterkin

Friendly Genius

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image

twisted

Me:
Oh no!! It's a Demon!

twisted
Omnom nom nomnom nom

As I'm being devoured by a Gaia emote/portal for a demon I drop some Gaia cash in on the next post. . .

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 am
I was stretching after a nap when Gaia Cash crashed down my throat, splitting open my esophagus and I choke on my own blood.

The Gaia Cash sliced my tongue out and it fell out of my mouth  

Bluejayy

9,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:12 am
User Image

Hearing a loud SPLAT! as I'm out walking I look down and notice something pink on ground in front of me. Bending down to get a closer look I see that it is a severed tongue. Wildly freaking out I don't pay attention to what I'm doing. I slip on the severed muscle due to my frantic spazzing and crack my head on the concrete of the sidewalk behind me.

As I lay there dying my new AP magazine that was in my hands falls into the next post.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 pm
The AP magazine literally falls on my head right after I get some surgery that causes any contact with my head will kill me.

As I die, the people who gave me the surgery come out the hospital.  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

roses are forever

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm
*urm...*

As I'm running down the sidewalk past the hospital, suddenly a group of surgeons come walking out in front of me, I try to slow down but hit a patch of ice on the sidewalk. I slam into them and tumble into the street. A truck coming down the road slams on its breaks, trying not to hit me. It skids to a stop an inch in front of my face, Sadly the 18 wheeler behind it couldnt stop in time, slamming into the pickup and squishing me like a bug. As Im being dragged down the street my iphone falls out of my pocket and into the next post.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Stopping to window shop I see a cell phone lying on the ground outside the shop window. Thinking to turn it on and call the owner's home number to see if they want it returned I bend to pick up the hand held device. Not seeing that it is cracked and had been sitting in a small water puddle I pick it up and get electrocuted to death.

As I fry like a bug on a zapper my lunch falls into the next post.

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:08 am
As I walk down the street, I find a lunchbox. Seeing as I didn't bring any money to buy food from some store, I open the box. Inside, I find a perfectly fine sandwich. I took a bite out of it, and suddenly dropped the sandwich. It had been full of deadly poison.

As the poison takes control of my body, my wallet, forgetting I had it with me, falls out of my jacket.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image User Image User Image
nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thinking it was my lucky day, I stealthily grab the wallet and run into a dark alley to investigate the contents of the wallet. I run into a thriving rat colony that not only steals the dozens of 100 dollar bills from the wallet but kill my as well.

As I'm being slowly nibbled to death by the rats, my glass eyeball fall out of my socket and rolls into the next post.
(That's actually kind of yucky lol ^w^)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
... nom nom nom

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm
nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Sorry for posting again but the thread was bumped to the second page)

As I'm getting out of my taxi, I notice some bones on the floor, next to a peculiar glass eyeball. I thought to myself that I too was missing an eye, and decided to try the eye out. Unfortunately, I didn't take into consideration the fact that the eyeball was probably already contaminated with all sorts of germs from laying on the floor for who knows how long. The germs got to my eye and I died of severe sickness.

As my mother leaves my grave after dropping off some flowers, she notices two men in black suits and dark shades walk by her, into the next post.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
... nom nom nom

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image

As I'm walking down my street one day I'm suddenly grabbed by two men in black suits and sunglasses. They gag me and throw me in the back of a car. I driven to an abandoned warehouse where they throw me in a vat of toxic goo. No special mutations for me, it kills me. Case of mistaken identity.

In my struggle before I'm thrown into the vat of toxic goo I drop my lucky flattened quarter into the next post.

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm
nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Since I am a health inspector, I am required to check old buildings. Today I am supposed to review an abandoned warehouse. As a walk into the building I notice an extremely flattened quarter laying on the rat infested ground. I pick it up to examine it closer and it transforms into a deadly sharp ninja star that flies on its own. It flies straight towards my kneck and my head is instantly severed from my body. A year later, in 2012, my new zombie body walks out of its grave ready to destroy the rest of the human population in the next post.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
... nom nom nom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:08 am
♣ Deciding to go grave robbing, I get blindsided by a zombified headless zombie and get ripped to shreds. My organs and blood fly into the next post. ♣

Ajax [The Holy Fire]

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
My tiger eats your organs and drinks up your bloos but then its bloodlust has been sparked and it turns on me. All it leaves is my boots for the person in the next post.
~Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed~User Image

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces